Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 (30375 Views)

FX Crisis: Naira Depreciates By N130 Against Dollar In 24 Hours / Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 / Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Bigsunny01(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
BigRocky:

Everyone want to jakpa grin

Naira is loosing value every single day.

Miyetti Allah and their terrorist foot sodiers are gaining momentum, while their oga in aso rock is waging war against kanu and igbohor.

Imagine! man go dey save money to do better thing, before money complete dollar go push up again de next day market price will not be de same

What nonsense

Stupid leaders causing us headache and unstable economy

2 Likes

Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The British did worse in the Americas Yet they still prospered, blame the black man for his problem including your so called Yoruba people. Same Britain that created Canada & US created Nigeria, did the Brits make a mistake in creating them?

I'm not sure I want to continue this conversation.

I expected you'd have familiarized yourself with some basic, easily accessible facts like how the system in the United States is rigged to favour the whites majorly and the only places where there's a level playing field are music and sports. Definitely not politics, definitely not economy.

I have also stated that Canada is still a colony of the Brits.

Simple facts like how the Brits actually colluded with the Fulanis in the colonization of the space called Nigeria is everywhere online.

Even the Scotts wanted to leave the Union, but you all think that because the oyinbo people created Nigeria, so it must be good and it must be preserved by all means.

They determined our destiny and set us on a collision course with one another and instead of us to sit down and reset, we are happily bouncing along the line they've towed for us.

Maybe you aren't aware that the Fulanis have always had evil intentions towards the Yorubas.

They attacked the Yorubas 2ice in history. And we're beaten back twice.

How do you then think it's reasonable to put such peoples in the same country together?

Can the English, French and German coexist in the same country without tearing each other apart?

Please before you rush to respond to this, ask yourself why BREXIT came to be and what it means.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Mr man please sit down wherever you maybe in North America, slave mentality is still worrying you, Yoruba my ass, isn’t Obasanjo former President twice a Yoruba Man, wasn’t Ernest Shonekan a Yoruba Man, isn’t the current Vice President of Nigeria a Yoruba Man? Selfish Ignoramus. Only care about your people, Nigeria has a soccer match today, let me go & look & the team sheet maybe they are all Yoruba soccer players.

I think I'm done here.

My lengthy posts (seemingly responding to you) aren't meant for you per se.

They're for those who will eventually read them.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Bluntemperor: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
ogododo:
Lalasticlala. De lie wey dem sold to people be sey Osinbajo go take charge of economy. Wetin come happen sarchet of milk wey be N20 now is N150.

Did you see the man near Economics.
Na dem Dem!
Wen last you heard about Economics Performance by the Ministers- Finance,Debt Management,CBN etc
How much is Nigeria receiving on Monthly from Oil?
How much do we have, plus and minus,as a Nation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
TripleOh7:

I'm not sure I want to continue this conversation.

I expected you'd have familiarized yourself with some basic, easily accessible facts like how the system in the United States is rigged to favour the whites majorly and the only places where there's a level playing field are music and sports. Definitely not politics, definitely not economy.

I have also stated that Canada is still a colony of the Brits.

Simple facts like how the Brits actually colluded with the Fulanis in the colonization of the space called Nigeria is everywhere online.

Even the Scotts wanted to leave the Union, but you all think that because the oyinbo people created Nigeria, so it must be good and it must be preserved by all means.

They determined our destiny and set us on a collision course with one another and instead of us to sit down and reset, we are happily bouncing along the line they've towed for us.

Maybe you aren't aware that the Fulanis have always had evil intentions towards the Yorubas.

They attacked the Yorubas 2ice in history. And we're beaten back twice.

How do you then think it's reasonable to put such peoples in the same country together?

Can the English, French and German coexist in the same country without tearing each other apart?

Please before you rush to respond to this, ask yourself why BREXIT came to be and what it means.

What concerns me with Britain leaving the European Union?, British created Canada, they created The United States were they mistakes? If the British knew what they were doing when they created those countries 300 years before Nigeria, why do you feel Nigeria is a mistake? Even if they give your Local Government autonomy, they will be no different from Nigeria of today, you cannot runnaway from yourself.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Did you see the man near Economics.
Na dem Dem!
Wen last you heard about Economics Performance by the Ministers- Finance,Debt Management,CBN etc
How much is Nigeria receiving on Monthly from Oil?
How much do we have, plus and minus,as a Nation?
Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba, shared the power amongst themselves.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by cybriz82(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=BigRocky post=105458062][/quote]

E pain am aburo oloshi grin grin
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Vickkybones(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Help a brother, I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor Opeyemi
UBA.
Thanks God bless
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by naijaman2225(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
I MISS SOLUDO.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by BigRocky: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
cybriz82:

E pain am aburo oloshi grin grin

At least you have learnt your lesson grin

Wherever you see the name BIG ROCKY! your sorry ass will think twice before quoting me cool
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by clarocuzioo(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Stop chasing shadows, Central Bank controls Monetary policies, did I hear you mention Godwin Emefiele? Notwithstanding banks are still making record profits, next time don’t choose a banker from the corrupt sector to be the Chief Regulator (Governor of C.B.N.).

You are so pathetically myopic. you think its all about the CBN that the Naira is falling like a 90 year old woman's breast?

Buhari's economic policies are contributory. He scared aware investors with his foolish and nomadic economic policies.

His administration has the lowest FDI ever since democracy. Outside oil which is relatively low now, FDI is another area of forex generation for the country which is almost non existent in this administration thus putting so much pressure on the NAIRA.

Also his unsatiable and unquenchable test to borrow, thus making him to go by the dictates of IMF and other lenders crashed the Naira.

Buhari is a a monumental failure and a collosial disaster.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by naijaman2225(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=joyandfaith post=105445713]

Lagos-ibadan rail.
Borrowing is not good for any economy.[/quote
ALL RAIL LINES
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by naijaman2225(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
bigpicture001:
... dangote should do and finish his refinery and save us all
IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN A PRODUCTIVE REFINERY TO SAVE THE ECONOMY. AS LONG AS OUR 'LEADERS' DON'T BELIEVE IN NIGERIA, THE ECONOMY WILL CONTINUE TO KAPUT.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by joelag: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What is this one saying ?
grin grin
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by naijaman2225(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kirchoffs:
The useless CBN governor and his principal the idiotic mannequin in aso rock also want to launch crypto currency grin grin. It's gonna be a disaster just like everything that lifeless man has ever touched
NA DIS ONE FUNNY PASS. PEOPLE WEN NEVA FIT MANAGE FIAT CURRENCY WAN GO HANDLE CRYPTOS.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by omoluka: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
The journey of a thousand miles start with a step, naira is just testing the microphone. I am cork sure before this year runs out, naira will be around 700 - 750 to a dollar . This is still decent if you ask me because it will eventually crash to Venezuela and Zimbabwe level moving towards 2023 election.

Sorry for people that still believe in the shit hole terrorists bandits controlled economy.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by angelfallz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Antoeni:
*State of the Nigerian Nation.*

A typical Nigeria *"Big boy/lady"* wakes up in the morning, turns off his alarm clock made in *CHINA*, gets out of his bedsheets woven in *INDIA*, puts on his clothes made from wool in *BANGLADESH*, shoes from *ITALY*, drinks his orange juice from *SPAIN*, puts milk made in *DENMARK* in his coffee produced in *BRAZIL*.

He jumps into his Toyota Camry car made in *JAPAN* to the *TOTAL* service station *(FRANCE)* to refuel PMS, imported from Europe and takes his *KOREAN* Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phone made in *TAIWAN* and buys data for his MTN SIM card *(SOUTH AFRICA)*.

At noon, he leaves his COCA-COLA *(USA)* office and joins his friend who smokes *AMERICAN* cigarettes, they eat *THAILAND* rice, drink *ITALIAN* wines and returns home to watch the El Classico on DSTV *(SOUTH AFRICA)*.

*Without spending a kobo on anything made in Nigerian and you want Nigeria to grow!!!?*

It will take magic for the Naira to stabilize against the dollar_*.
A thousand likes to you,.one of the Nigerians that actually know what's going haywire in this country
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by NairalandAngel(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
hisexcellency34:
And Buhari is still retaining that dullard called Emefiele

Emefiele is not the cause of the problem!
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Gfskw: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Wealthscheme: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
everyone should find an internet business to start now that dollar is very high, and earn money in dollars
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by goodheart02(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Darling daddy has achieved another mile stone. I hope out dear Bat griller can see this. Pls someone should call to come and see his daddy's achievement
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Nosa111(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
I wonder where those votes from BBN is coming from and it’s not reflecting on our Election result.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by clems88(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
ill be sooo happy if naira reaches 1000 . grin
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Newboss:

Inflation does not respond instantaneously to factors like exchange rate. It takes weeks for inflation to respond to it. You'd know this if you've been paying attention.

That house that was in the market for 50m is still available for 50m despite the fact dollar is now 530. The price of cars and food have not responded yet.

You will always have enough time to capitalise on exchange rate changes before inflation responds to those changes.

Be like say you never enter market recently.
Re: Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 by sukar886: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Jesus , Nigeria is gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance / Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. / Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.