Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up (3758 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by SPAMBOX7: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
This girl I have been trying to teach her how to catch fish. But she refused. All she does is stay on Instagram all day screen munching different pictures of clothes and shoes and wigs I should buy for her. Worst of it if she asks me for something and I say I don't have money hell will break lose. She's very ungrateful. Small thing she will be like what have you done for me? Then she will start comparing with other dudes.

But if we wanna smash and she says she's not in the mood I don't complain. I just let her be till when she initiates contact again. But if she Wan buy wig or anything and she show me and I say no money wahala go dey.

So recently there is a job she's to deliver and she delayed and the client withdrew and we lost the funds. This na long time client. The girl left her job and was on Instagram till I came back. Her excuse was she doesn't have data but she's been on Instagram all day even sending me reels.

Omo I just lost hope and told her I have tried let's end things. Immediately she agreed without even thinking about it. Then I knew this girl doesn't give a hoot about me.

OK now the problem is she's been staying with me for the past 2 weeks. So it's time for her to go home so everybody go move on but she keeps postponing her going home.. Today she will say she will leave next tomorrow then on the day she will postpone again.
I have withdrew attention 100% our only Convo is greetings and if she cook she will dish out for me.

I'm beginning to think she doesn't wanna leave so today I told her I will be traveling on Monday and I can't leave her at my place. Then she said it's Tuesday she's going that I will have to wait.

Omo I told her Monday if not she won't like my actions. She con dey cry say I dey maltreat her. That she doesn't know what she did that we broke up but she too she's moving on but it's God that will punish me.

Omo as I hear vex catch me but I kept cool. This na person wey if I swear for it will follow her. Cos I have never had pure intentions towards any woman as I have for her.
Make I no even lie this is someone I provide almost everything for including clothes, shoes, soap, cream, bags wigs etc even her undies na me dey give am money when dem old. I was doing all that in the hope that once she start getting paid well in the job I start getting my commission cos I was to be taking 30% on each of her payment but I came to realize she belongs to the streets so I say make I comot body. Make I just count my losses and move on It's not by force.

So I want to ask my fellow people cos this is the second time I am experiencing this. The first experience wasn't from my side tho. Why does our girls like to swear for guys when in most cases they arr the ones that deserves the swear?
I no just understand why villain go dey swear for person wey na she offend. Where is the logic there? Or is it just the way they are??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Return all the sex you have with her before coming here to rant. You can't provide for her and you still the one forming vex, she has agreed to break up, you have no right to chase her away since she was giving you sex of which you can't return then you have no right to give her ultimatum
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Too much love dey cause issues.

Better comot her for your house.

Be like your house fine.

When she do video the guys she dey do am for and wey dey chat up better pass you.

Her own house no fine reach your own.

Lol. Now she dey wait make the other guy ask her to come over.

Better find a trick to let her leave your house.

5 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Sonnobax15(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bannies!!!!!!!!!!!! They are indeed necessary evils in the lives of men... They are the same, everywhere, regardless of tribe and race ......But we just have to love and live with them just the way they are......

Las las, blessed is he(a man) who has found for himself,an understanding banny..For let him know that more than half of his relationship/marital problems have been solved automatically..

2 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by SPAMBOX7: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Return all the sex you have with her before coming here to rant. You can't provide for her and you still the one forming vex, she has agreed to break up, you have no right to chase her away since she was giving you sex of which you can't return then you have no right to give her ultimatum
How do you read?
Smh

16 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by SPAMBOX7: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Too much love dey cause issues.

Better comot her for your house.

Be like your house fine.

When she do video the guys she dey do am for and wey dey chat up better pass you.

Her own house no fine reach your own.

Lol. Now she dey wait make the other guy ask her to come over.

Better find a trick to let her leave your house.

Exactly what I have been doing. Told her I will be traveling on Monday
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by advanceDNA: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
SPAMBOX7:

I no just understand why villain go dey swear for person wey na she offend. Where is the logic there? Or is it just the way they are??

The issue with most women is that they over estimate their body and worth in a man's life...by their assessment ...once u start sleeping with them, they have given u the ultimate favour in life, without adding nothing to ur life but expenses...they expect their body is all u need to be happy and remain with them.... while u pay them with ur sweat, time, resources to make them happy.....
And they can never be wrong....thats why they always expect u to beg and say sorry even whennu no do anything....

if the relationship will ever break...it should only come from them and u must understand

...if na u initiate break up...ewoooo!!! ... then there is problem oooo..u have cheated and robbed them...mind u...someone else is/may be chopping the kpekus ooo

17 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by dmgr(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:

So the first thing that came to your empty brain was sex? And who said he doesn't have to right the chase her away? Na she dey pay rent for am.

Some people and their shallow mentality self, as if she did him a favour by having sex with him, where as na we men dey loose during the whole activity.

If you check well self, she wasn't even adding any positive value to the op aside spreading her legs.

10 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by JerySmalls(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:

Some people dey think with their As*!
Sh*t d f**k up don🔑! 🐴

4 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Kingray10: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Sex is of mutual benefits, you ladies, should stop that mentality of sex is doing a man a favour, as if you ladies don't enjoy the sex also.
What has she provided for the guy in return of all he has done for her.

9 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kingray10:

Sex is of mutual benefits, you ladies, should stop that mentality of sex is doing a man a favour, as if you ladies don't enjoy the sex also.
What has she provided for the guy in return of all he has done for her.
Which mutual benefits? Dy whine yourself.
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by jeromestarks: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Come, read what you wrote again and tell me if it makes sense to you.
Na only him dey enjoy the sex?

But na only her dey enjoy the things he bought for her.
How does sex equal all he has done for her?
It's just a pvssy and he can get it anywhere.
If she can get the things he bought for her anywhere, she should leave let's see.

A girl told me that the best thing about her is her pvssy. Stupid set of foolish animals.

12 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Come, read what you wrote again and tell me if it makes sense to you.
Na only him dey enjoy the sex?

But na only her dey enjoy the things he bought for her.
How does sex equal all he has done for her?
It's just a pvssy and he can get it anywhere.
If she can get the things he bought for her anywhere, she should leave let's see.

A girl told me that the best thing about her is her pvssy. Stupid set of foolish animals.
If e reach sex you guys will be talking down on it as if it's nothing meanwhile una dy kill because of it. If e easy all men should stop toasting women abeg let everyone maintain their lane if sex is nothing and not a favour. Gender wey Dy think of sex minimum of 22hrs out of 24hrs. Dy whine yourselves
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by jeromestarks: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
If e reach sex you guys will be talking down on it as if it's nothing meanwhile una dy kill because of it. If e easy all men should stop toasting women abeg let everyone maintain their lane if sex is nothing and not a favour. Gender wey Dy think of sex minimum of 22hrs out of 24hrs. Dy whine yourselves

Answer Yes or No (do not explain further)

Would you pray no man have sex with you throughout your life?
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Chai! I pity the men when allow you see them finish. undecided

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
If e reach sex you guys will be talking down on it as if it's nothing meanwhile una dy kill because of it. If e easy all men should stop toasting women abeg let everyone maintain their lane if sex is nothing and not a favour.
Truth be told, I for like dey on my own but these two girls for my school no dey ever let me rest...If I respond na, e go be like say na me dey pursue woman
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Truth be told, I for like dey on my own but these two girls for my school no dey ever let me rest...If I respond na, e go be like say na me dey pursue woman
You are obviously enjoying the attention but shame will not let you admit it
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Khd95(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
do you have a functioning brain, I am asking on behalf of the concerned humans of this earth

OP is not asking for the things he bought for her, he simply ask her to leave since they are no longer together, so why equate that to sex, no be two of them enjoy the sex abi he rape her??

Op if she refuse to leave by Monday, kick her sorry assa out and change your locks and never look back

This tinubu era no time for lazy and unserious girlfriends, if she can’t work and make money for her self she doesn’t deserve a man, I wonder where you guys meet entitled girls like this, hiian

4 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
You are obviously enjoying the attention but shame will not let you admit it
Its the same way the girls enjoy a guy's attention
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Nehyooh(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
grin
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:

Guys, learn to ignore this monika. Pls don't make her popular because i knw it's one of those nairaland big babies who don't wanna grow up that may be behind it.
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:

Critical thinking skills is becoming scarce by the seconds on this forum.
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Flows001(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Bannies!!!!!!!!!!!! They are indeed necessary evils in the lives of men... They are the same, everywhere, regardless of tribe and race ......But we just have to love and live with them just the way they are......

Las las, blessed is he(a man) who has found for himself,an understanding banny..For let him know that more than half of his relationship/marital problems have been solved automatically..
I can relate..
My banny was sent to me directly from heaven!!
E be like na only she remain for the whole Naija oo smiley smiley
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by ebenezary(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
They enjoy themselves nothing like she gave him sex
What value has she contributed to his life and that is what most guys look at
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
ebenezary:

They enjoy themselves nothing like she gave him sex
What value has she contributed to his life and that is what most guys look at
She doesn't owe him anything, his parent does. Talk down on sex and pretend as you like but the fact still remains that men can kill because of sex. No be 22 hours out of 24hrs una dy take think of sex as a healthy man or is biology lying? Keep disguising
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Anabosee(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
JerySmalls:

Some people dey think with their As*!
Sh*t d f**k up don🔑! 🐴
U de ment, it's like you never de with woman alone at all for ur full life, make u observe the way dem de initiate sex.
Sex is 50/50 enjoyment for both gender
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:

What nonsense?

I cannot believe what I just read...I know say you dey joke.
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Kingray10: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Which mutual benefits? Dy whine yourself.
Then stop having s*x.
Come here they pretend for internet and toto dy scratch you Waka for reality.
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by qtguru(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
This girl I have been trying to teach her how to catch fish. But she refused. All she does is stay on Instagram all day screen munching different pictures of clothes and shoes and wigs I should buy for her. Worst of it if she asks me for something and I say I don't have money hell will break lose. She's very ungrateful. Small thing she will be like what have you done for me? Then she will start comparing with other dudes.

But if we wanna smash and she says she's not in the mood I don't complain. I just let her be till when she initiates contact again. But if she Wan buy wig or anything and she show me and I say no money wahala go dey.

So recently there is a job she's to deliver and she delayed and the client withdrew and we lost the funds. This na long time client. The girl left her job and was on Instagram till I came back. Her excuse was she doesn't have data but she's been on Instagram all day even sending me reels.

Omo I just lost hope and told her I have tried let's end things. Immediately she agreed without even thinking about it. Then I knew this girl doesn't give a hoot about me.

OK now the problem is she's been staying with me for the past 2 weeks. So it's time for her to go home so everybody go move on but she keeps postponing her going home.. Today she will say she will leave next tomorrow then on the day she will postpone again.
I have withdrew attention 100% our only Convo is greetings and if she cook she will dish out for me.

I'm beginning to think she doesn't wanna leave so today I told her I will be traveling on Monday and I can't leave her at my place. Then she said it's Tuesday she's going that I will have to wait.

Omo I told her Monday if not she won't like my actions. She con dey cry say I dey maltreat her. That she doesn't know what she did that we broke up but she too she's moving on but it's God that will punish me.

Omo as I hear vex catch me but I kept cool. This na person wey if I swear for it will follow her. Cos I have never had pure intentions towards any woman as I have for her.
Make I no even lie this is someone I provide almost everything for including clothes, shoes, soap, cream, bags wigs etc even her undies na me dey give am money when dem old. I was doing all that in the hope that once she start getting paid well in the job I start getting my commission cos I was to be taking 30% on each of her payment but I came to realize she belongs to the streets so I say make I comot body. Make I just count my losses and move on It's not by force.

So I want to ask my fellow people cos this is the second time I am experiencing this. The first experience wasn't from my side tho. Why does our girls like to swear for guys when in most cases they arr the ones that deserves the swear?

I don't know if she's lazy and brings nothing to the table, shouldn't you be happy ?

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Dikastan: 3:54am On Jul 15, 2023
Don't be too soft on any woman including your wife.
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Meteng: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
Was he not also giving her sex, including all the things he mentioned?
Re: What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2023
qtguru:

I don't know if she's lazy and brings nothing to the table, shouldn't you be happy ?
She's not supposed to bring anything to the table, it's against nature and biology. Can men get pregnant and give birth? If at all she's to bring anything to any table then it should be her parent's table. SHE OWES HIM NOTHING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) / Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! / Annoying Things About Guys Ladies Don't Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.