Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (71110 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by internationalman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Ehh. Shey na one place the preek dey come impregnate 3 women almost at the same time?

That was before he took a vow in the alter to uphold and honor his marriage which he's been doing successfully so far.

Is 2baba the only man Annie has fûcked in her life.

5 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by shegz24(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
So Annie is not even 2baba's first wife.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Ladycewhy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
But she left her former husband whom she had a child with to have three illegitimate kids for 2face.

Baba suppose shame for her daughter sha
Now this gist I am interested in, i haven't heard this one ,oya gist us.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Masterkernel1: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them

Does that include your father, brothers and sons?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Alvin212(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
I want to suck breesst

And sip some punaa water
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Cedarlivia(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:
The interviewer is so dull and his exclamations are ********

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business, what we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup. grin
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by emanobis(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Feminist...still banging and depending on Useless 9ja guys for Survival.

Go get a life

5 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by brumeonos(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
yes they are useless like ur husband, father and brothers and as far to ur born and unborn male children.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by ednut1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business, what we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.
too dull lol see mumu questions
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by JoeEeL(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.

Your comments since the past few years and months have kept declining from impeccable dispositions to reeks of broken-hearted pitifully childish reflections and insinuations. In fact, I can't believe my eyes these days seeing these comments: a real happenstance of literal "fall from grace." (or is it "grace-to-grass" in this case?)

My wish is that this is just a newly found counter-banter behaviour to the female bashers of NL, but if it goes deeper, it's quite a pity but I wish you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Commentor: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Are you OK?

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by NelviusGrey(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Aunty, try and have sense once in a while undecided
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

You sound like you've been served "breakfast" multiple times.....been bitching about this matter since morning. Wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Popesuccess(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here.

Annie should take heart. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.
I honestly don't know what Annie expects. A man was dating you, he left you have babies with two woman, he later came back to get you pregnant. He left again to get one of the women pregnant. You still went ahead to have another child for him and later married him, when he has not born again.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Lightorder: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
and Nigerian women who go after men that is married are useful. Meanwhile, if you are a Nigerian and you have brothers, you know what that means

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by streamsofjoy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
killALIEN:

Wowwwww. I'm one of them Nigerian guys and i honestly wanted to ..... but then I've got to say sorry i really wish i could have a live session with you, it seems you been badly hurt.

I pray you heal and grace brings a good man into your life who will make you tell a different tale.

Its a small world and we all need each other to survive. My Dad recently told me about his sister, i mean i knew that woman to be the originator of Naija Percieved Version Of Feminist.

She hated anything called men, even her own children. She divorced her husband. Now Aunty was talking to my dad that she wants to get married. I shock!
So what im saying is there are heart breakers in both genders.
You will find love again, dont let no one change the real you. God bless.

Nice and mature response. Tnks
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Farano
Rocktation
OAM4J
Justwise

Rule 2 is broken
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Raypawer(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
angry sad sad sad

See your self?

Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by streamsofjoy(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmptyGarden:

I wonder wetin your father do you to deserve this insult. Smh.

I'm learning new responses, in case the table turns.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Onepeople: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
The interviewer is very stupid, coming to make mockery of the old man,makes no sense to me ,no professionalism. You know very well that 2face is not married to his daughter why coming to make mockery of the man ,asking stupid and irrelevant question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

LMFAO

E pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by emmyw(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Including Your Dad And Brothers
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Pusyiter(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fine babe like you na you dey talk like this?
You forget say your future husband, your papa and your brothers na guys dem be so you mean say dem useless too?
Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by emmanuelbrown26: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
Baba should rest.....he has a wayward daughter. No respectable Yoruba girl would move with the likes of 2face.
Don't start woman, is it the same Yorubas girls around here or outside naija.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
It's becoming more interesting. Fathers, brothers, sisters inlaws etc, all coming out to defend and oppose. I have said it and will say it again, you do not fight to win every fight, some wars are better left unfought. Anni, took it too far coming out here.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by nerd004: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

The audacity and hatred in writing that is alarming....I am a Nigerian and I am not Useless....Thanks
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by tamdun: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
I think it's common sense that a woman that has had 3 children consecutively for the same man is more than an ordinary baby mama. She is more like an unmarried wife and within some tribal cultures, she is an equivalent wife. That's the reality. 3 kids is not a joke.
Ni mind those children wey dey condemn the woman, pèrò had 2 boys, head of the family ó and u want idibia family to ignore her, never kólé work

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by juman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Idibia is a man with many wives.
The wife that crying foul should know that.

3 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by xana101: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
confused creature. both of us know Nigerian girls are useless. All of them.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Bryan88(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
una wey dey do ashawo on all social media platforms nko?

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Loverboy3333: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
I think it's common sense that a woman that has had 3 children consecutively for the same man is more than an ordinary baby mama. She is more like an unmarried wife and within some tribal cultures, she is an equivalent wife. That's the reality. 3 kids is not a joke.

You talked like a man with lots of wisdom, she shouldn't be referred to as baby mama, 3 kids nor be mistake

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Naira Marley When He Was An Alfa (Throwback Photo) / Uche Iwuanyawu Sacked By Husband Over Sex Video 3mths After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.