Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (71129 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Ify3: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them

Onyi22, swear you've kept only one boyfriend before a d after you disvirgined
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Akuruoulo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

U aren't creative.
This is another person's slogan u are using

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by petitejolie(f): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Baba doesn't know wat he's saying. Pero was married while having things with Tuface and den she faced Tuface totally. If they were really married pero would have stopped Tuface and Annie marriage cos it wasn't a hidden thing. Mayb dey just brought drink for the man in secret and he wished Dem well. So in his mind that is marriage. Ahhhhh God please I can't go through all this marriage palava. My heart can't take it.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by alen4smith(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
plus your father
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Akuruoulo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Ehh. Shey na one place the preek dey come impregnate 3 women almost at the same time?

3 women fit find one preek come one place.
ABI u wan tell me NIGERIAN girls isn't selfish Any longer?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Wayne4uall(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Including ur brothers, ur father and ur unborn sons are all useless grin grin
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by soullove1881(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Hope you're not looking for a happy home because you can't get it from a useless guy since all of yours are useless.
Always reason before typing... and don't judge your current condition over your future.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by SWDude: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:
The interviewer is so dull and his exclamations are ********

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.

grin cheesy grin. Why so brutal with the truth?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Newton85: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
But she left her former husband whom she had a child with to have three illegitimate kids for 2face.

Baba suppose shame for her daughter sha
Is any kid "illegitimate"?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Khallicopyro: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them
That includes your father and your brothers. Nonesense!
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

So men that are still discovering different locations are fools? If we should go by what u wrote up their.
Men that are visiting Sun and moon are fools bcs sun and moon is not on Google map

Am not fvckin Dora the explorer, and any rettard knows that where the sun and moon is.....deep rettards like you think it's possible for men to visit the sun, why should I be surprised by your rettardation, there's no point.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by emmanuelbrown26: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Am not fvckin Dora the explorer, and any rettard knows that where the sun and moon is.....deep rettards like you think it's possible for men to visit the sun, why should I be surprised by your rettardation, there's no point.
How will u know when all your life has always being one village in ogbomose
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

How will u know when all your life has always being one village in ogbomose

Says the rettard who thinks man visiting the sun is possible......dumb fvck.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Chrisgod001(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
If all Nigerian men are useless that means your father is useless too and a useless father will produce an offspring that is useless so automatically u r useless. Instead of you to say most women like u are useless for having children for a man who you r not married or knowing a man is a womanizer but still vent on marrying him because of money. All the babies MAMAS including u should be ashamed. Next time mine the way you generalise things.[1quote author=Onyi22 post=105454040]Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them [/quote]
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Evidenx(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Please Remember your father and brothers
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Suspect33(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.
this really hit home
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by kollysnut(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Ur dad was once a guy..... Choose your words wisely
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by MarketDispatch: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son.

TA!
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by ojialo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them
nna gi so Kwa Di useless
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Maromark(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Including your father too.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by SURElee(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Gbagam!

So Tubaba just did an elaborate Dubai wedding for Annie Macaulay? Hahaha.

The decisions/choices we make in life will define us and affect us whether good or bad.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Mikekan30: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Like your papa
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Munzy14(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ki n se gbogbo won o.
E ti de pelu all men are polygamous in nature yin. undecided
Suo ya na Igbo...
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Soro niyen.

Your boyfriend is a womanizer and the man you will marry or married too is a womanizer. All men womanize at different levels.

Stop fooling yourself.
Not all men... cool

If you have the very active partner, you no get time for womanizing.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Munzy14(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

The only mistake Tuface made was not marrying one of the mothers of his children.
His life would’ve been a bit less complicated.
To me he should have married the last than returning to annie...Who sit calm and watched him jump around..

Any way he should enjoy his rain drops...better than one woman give a man plenty children, than plenty women with one or two....When SAPA kick in, they will use the kids to extort...
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Emmanfemcy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
You picked at random and pass the judgement unto others. I believe it's not all men that behave that sha
Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Chibuezem(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Kia at least your father is one of them..... I am not useless
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by franchasng: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nonexisting1: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

This is experience speaking. I pity the old man who thinks he has a wife not knowing his life is being discussed like this on the internet. Now I know the source of the frustration, you will be fine las las.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by cychez(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

So sorry you had to experience that�, must have been really tough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Uche Iwuanyawu Sacked By Husband Over Sex Video 3mths After Wedding / Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate / Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.