Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (71170 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Iseoluwani: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them

Hope u included ur dad
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Josbreed: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
Why does everyone keep referencing the theme of the quarrel to how 2baba preek doesn't stay one place.

Has Annie or anyone accused 2baba of cheating

You aren't current.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by OmoEpe(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
zangaozanga:
Two face, how can any reasonable woman marry a man people call two face,and expect him to be faithful.

No mind am she wan change my guy's name to 1face

Anuofia

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Mypeople2(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Babe if tuface gives you 5m monthly, are you telling me that you will not marry him ?You can talk trash

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by almarthins(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:
The interviewer is so dull and his exclamations are ********

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.

Men wey no fear God no fit retire from away match. Tuface na king of bedmatch.

Let us not forget about our ever seducing girls out there. Dem dress to attract, steal and to kill homes. Who should we blame for their whorism
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by DCmonster: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.
Take it easy please.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by rita25(f): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
wonder wonder wonder wonder grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this preeq na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa o na waya oh
GOFRONT:
This kind community preeq, I never see him type before.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Tloc(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahahahahahaha! Something is wrong with YOU. Is that what you are waiting for before you settle? A man of EVENING age?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Inception(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

You sabi us well

That is why we are highly revered grin

But wait o... E be like say you don chop breakfast tire shocked
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by almarthins(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Marry Nigerian girls at your own peril. Those girls wey tuface dey fall, e force them? Some of Dem go even tempt am self, since the guy weak pass no, Him go fall yakata into their trap.

Marry a man that fears God, you no get problem. Na person be Joseph in the bible.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Jolite(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
I value a tree in Canada than a Nigerian girl.

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by RPG2020(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Including your daddy ✅ grin
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by FunnyDude(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

SHUT UP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by abumoney(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Your dad should be number 1 on the list for birthing an idiot

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by ilovebole(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
I think I should write a book on the tenets of managing your peniiise as a man. grin

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by 6ixT8: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
But she left her former husband whom she had a child with to have three illegitimate kids for 2face.

Baba suppose shame for her daughter sha

She made me to wonder what women prefers between fame and money. If their preference is money?, Then this as single handedly expose the paupacity and the little to nothing in the wage structure of the Nollywood industry.

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by emmanuelbrown26: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Why does my comment trigger you? Or do are you trying to imply all Yoruba women aren't responsible? Tell me your tribe and we can continue this conversation boy.
I'm confirm otocha city man so bring it on
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Myhusband(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

are you talking from experience? because I'm sure your dad and your male relatives are not from Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by mikaael(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Onyi22 post=105454040]Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them [/quote

Including your dad and brothers right ?]
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by ddestiny20(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Ohhh he pain her sorry oh
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by kriss27(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

That means you no go marry na? And who told you it’s all men that cheats? And will go broke and eventually fall sick? As if women don’t cheat too! Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by taretoofine(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davido, WizKid should learn from this, having many women and babies from them , do you want to pull down your house?
It's even easier when they are young,
Imagine at old age when you seek peace
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Femeto: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by chiboy7(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
That includes ur useless father and brother.

Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by jimmynauty: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Above and beyond your curse.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Ay77(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Na man be everything
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by NairaMaster1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

That's because all of you are prostitutes. Can you count the number of men that have done you acrobatics? Think about this.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Klass99(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm confirm otocha city man so bring it on

Were is that on the map of nigeria? Googled it and it said Bolivia. Am from ibadan.

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by emmanuelbrown26: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Were is that on the map of nigeria? Googled it and it said Bolivia. Am from ibadan.
If I say mak una dey travel small una go say no
But na una go carry matter for another city wey una never visit before for head.
How do I engage myself with u that has never being outside one village in Ibadan
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Passionate888: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
The girl sef na community toto, ahe don drop like one before tubaba enter the place grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.