Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (71119 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by wirinet(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
But she left her former husband whom she had a child with to have three illegitimate kids for 2face.

Baba suppose shame for her daughter sha

What do you mean "illegitimate kids"? Why will you call children born to a know father and mother illegitimate? Thats insulting and degradating to the innocent children.

The subject matter is about 2face being married to Pero Adeniyi and you are here insulting their children who you don't even know.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by IamAsiri: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:
The interviewer is so dull and his exclamations are ********

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.

You are so crazy I swear grin and I always love reading your comments. They are always so precise and straight to the point.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by kay29000(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
I think it's common sense that a woman that has had 3 children consecutively for the same man is more than an ordinary baby mama. She is more like an unmarried wife and within some tribal cultures, she is an equivalent wife. That's the reality. 3 kids is not a joke.

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by witworth(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good, very good.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by stealmatic(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them

E be like say ur head de pain u,if I say all ladies are bad mouthed and useless because of this ur useless comment what will u say, attention seeking olosho,awon eyan Toto dike
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Terrence99: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
I hope that foolish girl called Chioma is learning.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by mariahAngel(f): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Finally, it's about to go down.
I just like the way 2baba is handling Annie, cold impression is the best bet right now and that's what 2baba is giving, I only wish 2baba remain that way bcs that's the best answer to a woman like Annie that's being playing the victim card.
From all indications, it shows that 2baba was engaged with the so called Pero or Pedro, and Annie came and snatched him away from Pedro.
I'm just learning lessons in the scenario, guys hustle and forget about women, look at how 2baba left the two women and the Pedro of a lady has being calm its only Annie that has being barking like a toothless dog.
At the end na Annie go still loose, bcs one
1. Her market value dun depreciate
2. Another baby mama go still take over her position and 2baba go dey rock life wella

The only mistake Tuface made was not marrying one of the mothers of his children.
His life would’ve been a bit less complicated.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by KingDash: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk Nigerian Girls are Useless, All of them
him force them open nyash.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Klass99(f): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by mariahAngel(f): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Soro niyen.

Your boyfriend is a womanizer and the man you will marry or married too is a womanizer. All men womanize at different levels.

Stop fooling yourself.

Ki n se gbogbo won o.
E ti de pelu all men are polygamous in nature yin. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Parisian: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
The bolded tho.....the accuracy.
pocohantas:

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by DMerciful(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Stop copying the guys. Girls always copy guys from time immemorial
Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by OfficialSam(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Including your father grin grin grin
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Daughterboard(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

You are a savage. Permit me to say "you dey craze".
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by TheGift: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
If this is true، then your Father, Brothers, Uncles, GrandFathers, Grand Uncles and all your male relations are useless.
Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Aden777(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
I can feel ur pain.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Isokoboy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Yes we are... including your father, your brother,your pastor and your uncle ahh not forgetting the one that always spread your leg�....please what is the end product of a useless father?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by wany(f): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
killALIEN:

Wowwwww. I'm one of them Nigerian guys and i honestly wanted to ..... but then I've got to try see things from your perspective. On behalf of my fellow "NIGERIAN GUYS" i want to say sorry i really wish i could have a live session with you, it seems you been badly hurt.
We aint perfect, infact evil lives in both genders.

I pray you heal and grace brings a good man into your life who will make you tell a different tale.

Its a small world and we all need each other to survive. My Dad recently told me about his sister, i mean i knew that woman to be the originator of Naija Percieved Version Of Feminist.

She hated anything called men, even her own children. She divorced her husband. Now Aunty was talking to my dad that she wants to get married. I shock! Then i asked to a woman, my dad said no.
So what im saying is there are heart breakers in both genders.

You wanna talk about "abused"?
I was 14 yrs when i was sexually abused by a girl who's mom was a very close friend to my mom. Tho i hold no grudges against her cos in this part of the world no body send the male folks. I just dey wait when her husband balance for that position weh him dey vye for, i might then be compelled to speak up if i wish.

What about my first heart break? I was a simp and your gender show me pepper, chop my small money. Las las, see me blooming with no grudges.

So what im saying is let it go. You will find love again, dont let no one change the real you. God bless.
Wawu are men like you still around.keep it up undecided
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Gerrard59(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by bleskid: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
I just hate that mounderfucker so call onyi22... f**k you
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Kajaard: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lizzydonnah:

Cry me a river undecided where were you when that guy do post the same things about Nigerian ladies? I guess it is acceptable because it is about the ladies. Hypocrite

cool

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Abujaexpress: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Abujaexpress: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Even me , dear
Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by iamjavadem(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Including your father, uncles and brothers.
Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by TAglobe(f): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Rashdimuh:
Then marry from Sierra Leone
Afghanistan
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by wany(f): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

The only mistake Tuface made was not marrying one of the mothers of his children.
His life would’ve been a bit less complicated.
That wouldn't have solve anything, the point is the guy has a restless d..ck. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by emmanuelbrown26: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

It's not about not traveling... it's about traveling to places that is on the map and places that are relatively safe, plus I don't think you're from Bolivia so how does one visit a village that's not on the fvckin map? Google ibadan and you'd get proper info about the 300 year old war camp turned city built by my ancestors, google kano, lagos, london, Accra and even modakeke you'd get info about the place? Your village is fvckin confusing the Google algo..... And you still haven't answered my question why my earlier comment triggered you?
So men that are still discovering different locations are fools? If we should go by what u wrote up their.
Men that are visiting Sun and moon are fools bcs sun and moon is not on Google map
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Ashirioluwa: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Nigerian ladies are more useless than the men. These bitches don’t have love in their dictionary. They all go for the money. Don’t blame them, I only blame these weak men who makes fool of their family members in front of the gold digger wives
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Ropostic120(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
[are you saying your Father is also very useless?
You are a big fool with a cockroach's tiny brains to have generalized

quote author=Onyi22 post=105454040]Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Naira Marley When He Was An Alfa (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.