Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. (55026 Views)

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Crossroad1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
xcuggsm:
VERY GOOD MARITAL ADVICE EXCEPT:
"Use what you see on the internet to guide how you make your marriage work.."
It should be;
DO NOT use what you see on the internet to guide how you make your marriage work.. WORK OUT YOUR OWN PATH!
the thing is, you can actually use the good and the bad to your advantage, you can use them to admonish each other, I know what am saying
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Crossroad1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
debbydams:
lol u just they crack me up, go marry abeg grin grin
shey u go come marry me?
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by DigitB: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by goodheart02(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

And d word we bumped into each other

Lol.... No be small bumping
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by wumi2017(f): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
jawalis:

I can never leave you my love. It’s a promise I’ll always be indebted to till forever. And even if forever comes, there’ll be no me without you
grin grin , thanks baby
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by debbydams(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
shey u go come marry me?
grin grin I dey come
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by peacettw: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
IVORY2009:

I know, I was only pulling her legs though grin

Noted cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Penboy: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
How true is this info?!

If she graduated at 24, 15 years after is 39.
She doesn't look that.
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Funkybabee(f): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by BigYash: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
After 15 years....

When enough dickkk don enter her from other niggarrrrs.... she come decide to get you down because you are a pussy ass niggarr
And the lady is very very young already. Damn niggar ,this is not alright at all.
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Expresswriter: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations God when

Serve him genuinely
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by jawalis(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
Nazo.. Mke i no spoil ur parol sha
Bros why na. You should help your brother man. Not spoil parol for me na. I take God beg you
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by jawalis(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:

grin grin , thanks baby
Baby, I owe you more than an affection because accepting me as your heartthrob is something worth more than millions to me. You came into my life and transformed me into a finished product that I never thought of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by TWOWAYMIRROR: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
I dey smell stab
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Silentgroper(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
jawalis:

Bros why na. You should help your brother man. Not spoil parol for me na. I take God beg you
I don hear
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Silentgroper(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
debbydams:
grin grin I dey come
This one will be doing like kinni niyen.. Mtcheew, shiorr!
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by debbydams(f): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
This one will be doing like kinni niyen.. Mtcheew, shiorr!
kilo shey e? Shey kosi? Mind ya business dakun
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Pumpumking: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
mosaicafrique:
We were course mate in the same Department (Marketing), we weren't close but I still admired her from a far due to her religious life and character during school hours and after school activities. We graduated and left the school in pursuit for Greener pastures. 15 years after school we met in Lagos State at the ever busy Iyana iba market after the close of work we bumped into each other on a rainy evening and that was how we made it a success after dating for a year plus. To God be the glory.

angry
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Pumpumking: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
mosaicafrique:
We were course mate in the same Department (Marketing), we weren't close but I still admired her from a far due to her religious life and character during school hours and after school activities. We graduated and left the school in pursuit for Greener pastures. 15 years after school we met in Lagos State at the ever busy Iyana iba market after the close of work we bumped into each other on a rainy evening and that was how we made it a success after dating for a year plus. To God be the glory.

bro she ain't lightskin enough sir!!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by calcal: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
mosaicafrique:

Lovely, congrats! madam respect your husband and always give him that thin.
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by neighbourhud: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:

Thanks dear ,,,my one and only Sweetheart,,d Most handsome nairalander (yinmu) ;Ddarling Jawalis don leave me for Orobo lady oo,,he said he don't lekpa grin

E don repent... Abeg consider him na grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by MufasaLion: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
You've made a decision most wouldn't grin
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by mrksquare: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congrats to love birds and wishing you two happy marital bliss.
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Rajosh(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations God when
Soon

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Yankee101: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
First or second wife?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by macho44(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Konji maketh a man mad. When you see some of them online misbehaving, na konji dey scatta their dada.

Queen Charming grin
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by macho44(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations God when

Can you pay my "Groom Fee"?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Silentgroper(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
debbydams:
kilo shey e? Shey kosi? Mind ya business dakun
A fi business nuh.. Eeh ri, ko to shenu roboto bi enu asin. Shior.
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations to you. Happy married life.
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by ugotaya: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tree where witches and wizards hold their meetings in Agbor. Even a caterpillar couldn't bring it down. Agbor people, I hail una ooooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF-Mm5T4cag
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Chachalogo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Wow 15year
Congratulations
Some girl are just lucky in relationship
Today can be your day. Lets relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.