Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Sleeping With The Rich To Save Ur Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With The Rich To Save Ur Spouse (1263 Views)

Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With The Rich To Save Ur Spouse by efuah(f): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2007
i recently met an old school mate whom i heard was married about 2years ago.
she told me of her husband's decision to divorce her.  the reason she gave was
that, the guy was sick for 6 months had to undergo some surgery which his family
could not provide the money.  she turned to her boss in the office who has been
begging to go to bed with her sometime ago.  The boss said he will give her the
required 250 million cedis if she agrees to go to bed with him once. after a lot of cogitation,
she agreed. the husband then found out after the surgery and is now threatening a divorce. cry

my question is, did my friend do the right thing?
and people in the house, will u sleep with the rich to save ur spouse?
Re: Sleeping With The Rich To Save Ur Spouse by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2007
i wont bend my rules to please anyone, human beings can't be trusted. look he wants to divorce her now for something she did to help him.i can't bend, go out of my way or put my self in an uncomfortable situation, just to please anyone or a spouse. hell no.
Re: Sleeping With The Rich To Save Ur Spouse by lare: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2007
I think your friend made a grievous mistake.

That was too great a sacrifice to make. The man might not be able to over the mental pictures of his wife being with another man, and that could definitely ruin their relationship.

It's really a sorry case of the great challenges women face in life.

'lare
www.deardammy.com
Re: Sleeping With The Rich To Save Ur Spouse by Octupus(f): 1:38am On Jul 23, 2007
The lady has no biz telling the husband what she did(I am assuming he found out from her).It should have been kept top secret.Not that I support her line of action,but since she had done it already she should have kept mute and moved on.As for the man's action,most men would prefer dying from their ailment to their wives sleeping with the rich to save them.

Its a shame anyway but I am sure the man will come to his senses later,forgive her and retrace his steps.The woman should not be in a hurry to grant him the divorce.
Re: Sleeping With The Rich To Save Ur Spouse by Farrason: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Let the husband choose the type of death he wants now or refund the money instantly. After that he can decide what ever the relationship should be.#iranu

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her / She's Too Full Of Herself / Why Do Some Ladies Love Court Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.