Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio (43865 Views)

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by eastOFwest(m): 5:57am On Sep 04, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by veekid(m): 5:57am On Sep 04, 2021

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Navalsadiq(m): 5:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Her brain don correct

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Fiscus105(m): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2021
Woman will take some steps to dominate and fence you off from ur people and friends, its left for husband to accept or to reject.

One man said sometime ago....when his mother aged, he moved her into his own house, immediately mother entered, fight started everyday the man said, when he completely fed up he wanted to send the wife parking and she started begging , b4 he took her apology, they made written undertaking about peace and safe of his mother.

The man said, since that day til his mother passed on, thre was absolute peace in his house.

Lesson learnt, ......it was the wife and not mother in law that was causing infightings, thinking she completely owns the husband and that mother shouldnt move into his son's house even at old age.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by gassbee: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2021
She just embarrassed herself and mum on social media

4 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by mkoabiola: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2021
She Don regain her senses...

Bringing ur marital issues to social media can b so damming

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by princewarri1985: 6:03am On Sep 04, 2021
What Annie idibia just did now is called going back to your volmit. What was she thinking publicly fighting 2face idibia family, the problem now is how would she be able to undo what she has already done because the internet dont forget

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by IVORY2009(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2021
jayrex:
ENTRY CLOSES SOON!!!

Join miss Elegance Nigeria for a chance to headline our upcoming events and also win cash and other great prizes including Ambassador deal

Free Registration

Whatsapp: 09127748995

Scam

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by NotFarFrom: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2021
After destroying the respect people had for her marriage. If all these were coming from Tonto, I wouldn't have been surprised.

8 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
Well all said and done, it is very important for a man to know how to control his woman emotion, yeah in that way he is able to solve problem without shouting, and causing social problem, when you should have just settle the problem ones and for all, well it is good to voice out sometimes like annie yea
A man to control his woman emotion? you don finish day control your own?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Lastborn2022(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2021
Una own better.... We're still looking for work to do yet before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Martini101(m): 6:09am On Sep 04, 2021
I have stopped taking Nigerian Celebrities serious since Psquare family used everyone to chase the biggest clout that ever existed and is still existing!!!
Two prominent Igbo twin brothers becoming enemy !!! Since most people don’t want to think, and most people believe what they hear on Social media. Let us all continue fooling around����
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by 12345baba(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2021
Madness is not only when one wears tattered clothes and walk the streets. (Annie dey mad)

4 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Fiscus105(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2021
princewarri1985:
What Annie idibia just did now is called going back to your volmit. What was she thinking publicly fighting 2face idibia family, the problem now is how would she be able to undo what she has already done because the internet dont forget

She was lambasted far more than 2face on social media and i biliv even in real life, for her own brother to disown her publicly? Imaging "amount of condernmation she would have received .

4 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by SVC6000: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Is just a sign of what coming in the nearest future. The marriage don they crash
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by tonyluyi1985: 6:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Tuface may have talked some sense into her head; when last has she acted a movie?

Follow www.theventrepublic.com for hot news and incisive analysis.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by mysticwarrior(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Wise people don't wash their dirty pants outside, she shouldn't have come out on social media to let the world know what was supposed to be the dark secrets of her marriage. A mirror that has been cracked in public can never be the same in the eyes of the public no matter how one trys to fix it.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by CSTRR: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reminds me of Pusha T's verse on Kanye West's song 'Runaway'.

"I-I-I-I did it, alright, alright, I admit it
Now pick your next move, you could leave or live with it
Split and go where? Back to wearing knock-offs?
Every bag, every blouse, every bracelet
Comes with a price tag, baby, face it.
You should leave if you can't accept the basics,
Plenty hoes in the baller-nigga matrix"

She wanted to leave.
But where will she split and go to?
Back to eating kwili-kwili, palm kernels and sour garri with her mother as a Macaulay?
The wise woman in her saw it's in her best interest to live with it.

But some damages can't be remedied, some things can't be retracted and the internet's records can never be totally erased.
An example of such is Annie's senile and infantile IG rant and because 'life is no Nintendo game', I hope she doesn't get another chance.

She demonized Tuface's mom, fought his siblings, vilified his family and attacked his truest confidant of all these years, Efe Omorogbe.
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad and that's why Annie in a fit of rage bit more than she could ever chew.

She's only helped make Tuface look unfortunate for ditching Pero to marry her.
There's no one in the Idibia circle to have her back when her matter is brought up.

Now is the time.
The time for Innocent to do the right thing and make Pero his official wife.

That's the best crown he can give a woman who's been loyal to him, true to him, one who respects the very ground he steps on and one who only wants the best for him regardless.

Most important to me, she's the one who first gave him his male offsprings.
So she has superior traditional rights in Tuface's life.
She even left her husband to become 2face baby mama.

That's love.

It's sick, but it's love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by TIMMZROYAL: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2021
[2baba don get new lyrics to work on, This few min drama will sure make a mad jam I trust baba.quote author=Ephraimore post=105466132]Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6733513/anne-idibia-removes-idibia-instagram

https://editorialtimes.com/entertainment/annie-idibia-adds-back-idibia-to-her-name/
[/quote]
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Fiscus105(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2021
GreenArrow1:

See ehn, it's very wrong to say "... a man to know how to control her woman."

The right thing to say is, "his woman."

I hear and read this grammatical error a lot these days and I don't just quite understand how people come about it.
Correct this please.

And you think people write on Nairaland to win award on literature?

I guess you just finished WAEC, so, learning to speak good grammar is still hot in your body.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by pikechukwu6(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Pekus people no go kill us... cheesy cheesy cheesy 2Baba continue chopping your puna tongue
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Seun360(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Na only God know wetin 2baba see for this Esit Udua (Eket) girl sef.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by moneyissweet(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Alas

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by vickydevoka(m): 6:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Ephraimore:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6733513/anne-idibia-removes-idibia-instagram

https://editorialtimes.com/entertainment/annie-idibia-adds-back-idibia-to-her-name/
Believe me His brother action made him to do so. Gals do lover their family and siblings unconditionally, unlike husband, de love him conditionally
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Victerica(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2021
Tubaba no fit divorce her?

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by spirul77: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"I-I-I-I did it, alright, alright, I admit it
Now pick your next move, you could leave or live with it
Split and go where? Back to wearing knock-offs?
Every bag, every blouse, every bracelet
Comes with a price tag, baby, face it.
You should leave if you can't accept the basics,
Plenty hoes in the baller-nigga matrix"

She wanted to leave.
Back to eating kwili-kwili, palm kernels and sour garri with her mother as a Macaulay?
The wise woman in her saw it's in her best interest to live with it.

But some damages can't be remedied, some things can't be retracted and the internet's records can never be totally erased.
An example of such is Annie's senile and infantile IG rant and because 'life is no Nintendo game', I hope she doesn't get another chance.

She demonized Tuface's mom, fought his siblings, vilified his family and attacked his truest confidant of all these years, Efe Omorogbe.
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad and that's why Annie in a fit of rage bit more than she could ever chew.

There's no one in the Idibia circle to have her back when her matter is brought up.

Now is the time.

That's the best crown he can give a woman who's been loyal to him, true to him, one who respects the very ground he steps on and one who only wants the best for him regardless.

Runaway by Kanye and pusha t is my favorite Hip Hop song of all time.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Fiscus105(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2021
GreenArrow1:

See ehn, it's very wrong to say "... a man to know how to control her woman."

The right thing to say is, "his woman."

I hear and read this grammatical error a lot these days and I don't just quite understand how people come about it.
Correct this please.

....I hear and read "these" grammatical (errors) a lot these days.....

Correction: you have been hearing and reading so many grammatical errors and not just one error for many days

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by moshino(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
Well all said and done, it is very important for a man to know how to control his woman emotion, yeah in that way he is able to solve problem without shouting, and causing social problem, when you should have just settle the problem ones and for all, well it is good to voice out sometimes like annie yea

Why don't you focus on your own personal problems. Are you already where you want to be in life. Spend your limited time sorting out your own issues.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by vickydevoka(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
Woman should control her own emotion. Not a man. Men don really suffer.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Divoc19(f): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2021
Drama Queen
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by vickydevoka(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was time for her to pick her next move, she could leave or live with it.

It would have been more honourable for to leave since she couldn't accept the basics,
That there are plenty hoes in the baller-legend's matrix.

But the wise woman in her saw it's in her best interest to live with it.
Knowing that every bag, every blouse, every bracelet of hers comes with a price tag.
The price of swallowing every extra baggage in peace.

Now is the time.

Exactly! N Annie is not happy about it. Jealousy wan kill her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Thanks Olamide After YBNL Exit [PICS] / Obituary Of Actress Ada Ameh (Photo) / Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.