Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio (43884 Views)

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2021
I no kuku mind d story b4
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by RPG2020(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
Nice decision.
-She had thought about the fact that leaving 2baba will cost her the fame that comes with being his wife
-She had known the kind of dangerous jealousy she would feel when 2baba moves on

- Comparative to what someone mentioned earlier, it is better to cry in G-wagon than in a 2004 corolla

Do you know that 2004 Corolla is stronger than G wagon is not how well but how far
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Babe stay back and fight what actually belongs to you grin cheesy
Think about her peace of mind..
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by georgeakins: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Dicken90:
Good woman, she is trying to protect her husband from Lazy ass Family especially that Charlie; marry no, go hustle for ursef no. Every body depending on one person, is a shame. Such thing can't happen in igbo land even though my uncle na senator, every body na king for him lane .

Why do you people always lie and boast about your poverty infested region. You can only say this rubbish to someone who has not reached there.

Tell me what happened in Tuface family that cannot happen in Ibo land?

That type of scenario is a daily occurrence in your region.

Have you forgotten how Amaka was insulting Kanu Nwankwo's brother by calling him all sort of names just because she felt Ogbonna was feeding fat on Kanu.
She called him a parasite and 'Oloriburuku'. Do you know the meaning of Oloriburuku at all ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by udemzyudex(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Monitoring spirit everywhere.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by advanceDNA: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2021
tomiwakeem:
Cut the crap about this your male child stuff. She is not the only lady who hasn't given her husband a male child but still have a happy family.
What stopped tuface from marrying the pero that gave him a male child ,or are you daft to know that it is the man"s sperm that determines the sex of a child.

Don’t let science bamboozle you...
Men have no control over which sperm cell gets to the egg....
Plenty research has shown that It’s the body of the woman that eventually determines the sex outcome...
Evidence in Polygamous homes have revealed this ..where a man has male children only from a wife and the other wife gives birth to females....is the man not pouring the same sperm into both ladies..

Also, a woman that give birth to female child today sometimes gives birth to a male child later....Again nothing is different from the man’s side when this happens he just pours millions of sperm cells..

Some suggest it’s the woman’s diet choice that prepares the female body and promote the success of of Y chromosome...because alkaline vaginal environment favors the Y cells..

the point is... the science surrounding this parole is not fully or even half understood ....but one thing is certain, the conclusion that the man controls/determine the sex outcome... is just a shit-load of nonsense..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by BabbanBura(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Why is it only me that see that this lady might have being truly pushed to the walls to di-exhale this way?

Everyone is looking at it from the tradition role of a woman never to disrespect her husband and his family the way Annie did, I totally uphold this.

But do you know what deep frustration does, especially when you have no listening ears? It leads to build up of lots of negative energy that affects mental health and leads into depression if not released. With probably no one to reason with her, she must have being pushed to vent out on social media (she shouldn't have) since that's her only listening ear. The backlash must have reset her brain and then she realised her mistake by not dragging her husband and his family to the muds.

My point here is, this lady needs someone to listen to her frustration, albeit self inflicted, but it must have taken it's root, like she said, from her husband's affairs with his ex-baby mamas - she must be so daft not to know that this will happen.

People let's learn to listen to people, put ourselves in their shoes and listen up - it will help save lives.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by princejones(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2021
We can handle that roofing work for you

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by NairaMaster1(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Babe stay back and fight what actually belongs to you grin cheesy

Now you're talking. I owe you shopping.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by RPG2020(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2021
uchaymart:
Them no dey beg s#!t make e no smell.

Annie put your self in pero's shoes and lie to me that you would be fine if you were Pero...

If I were Tubaba, you would leave and that's the end of the marriage

Na Man you be

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by akpunda86: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2021
princewarri1985:
What Annie idibia just did now is called going back to your volmit. What was she thinking publicly fighting 2face idibia family, the problem now is how would she be able to undo what she has already done because the internet dont forget
I hate when people can't spell. It's not a must to type when you can't spell correctly. It annoys people. What is volmit??
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by ilovebole(f): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Still Paying a 100% for your Jumia orders when a voucher is available? � check my signature
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by jubrilELsudan: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2021
IF SHE LIKES LET HER ADD NYASH COME ........WHO GIVES A FVCK
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by RPG2020(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Lessons learned

Never made decisions when you mad
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Briller: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Dicken90:
Good woman, she is trying to protect her husband from Lazy ass Family especially that Charlie; marry no, go hustle for ursef no. Every body depending on one person, is a shame. Such thing can't happen in igbo land even though my uncle na senator, every body na king for him lane..

Meanwhile

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.

Abeg bros, speak for thyself. Na Igbos even get doctorate degree for leeching on successful family members. The entitlement mentality drives me nuts.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by benqo01(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Most of you here that supported Annie yesterday una eye don clear,it's funny how u guys turned chief judges yesterday on that issue,even went ahead to abuse 2baba do you see why I tell people not to jump into conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by hammer3x: 6:43am On Sep 04, 2021
FEMINISM NA FOR MUMU WOMEN.

HEAR ME NOW....

FEMINISM NA FOR MUMU WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by midehi2(f): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
Well all said and done, it is very important for a man to know how to control his woman emotion, yeah in that way he is able to solve problem without shouting, and causing social problem, when you should have just settle the problem ones and for all, well it is good to voice out sometimes like annie yea
I believe she was choked to the neck and drunk for that outburst, i can imagine why she did that, e be like say the thing don too much for her to bear, Tubaba is constantly with that Pero lady, chai life no easy o
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by akanbiaa(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
Well all said and done, it is very important for a man to know how to control his woman emotion, yeah in that way he is able to solve problem without shouting, and causing social problem, when you should have just settle the problem ones and for all, well it is good to voice out sometimes like annie yea
I think her major problem is her lack of acceptance from the husband family and husband spending more time with baby mamas more than wife.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Drizzy5001(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2021
This one just dey unstable like Nepa undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by tamdun: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Martini101:
I have stopped taking Nigerian Celebrities serious since Psquare family used everyone to chase the biggest clout that ever existed and is still existing!!!
Two prominent Igbo twin brothers becoming enemy !!! Since most people don’t want to think, and most people believe what they hear on Social media. Let us all continue fooling around����
What happened to psquare family is beyond clout chasing abeg, them no born any of my brother well to talk to my wife like rudeboy did to Lola

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by West2019(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Who beg you
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2021
That is their fuçking business. Your husband went to Disneyland with the kids and spent the night in the same room with the children so you came online to rant. The stupidity of this generation is infinite.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2021
obiekunie01:
she is so unstable.
Very unstable

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by GreenArrow1(m): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:

Thanks for the correction

Welcome bro.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Dicken90:
Good woman, she is trying to protect her husband from Lazy ass Family especially that Charlie; marry no, go hustle for ursef no. Every body depending on one person, is a shame. Such thing can't happen in igbo land even though my uncle na senator, every body na king for him lane..

Meanwhile

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
Abeg no make noise on the bolded, una dey do am! I went to my friend's house who married an Igbo woman and found his wife's brother, a grown ass dude living with them. As in living with his married sister! I spat and walked away.

9 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by GreenArrow1(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Fiscus105:

....I hear and read "these" grammatical (errors) a lot these days.....

Correction: you have been hearing and reading so many grammatical errors and not just one error for many days

Debatable: Emphasis is on a particular grammatical error.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by NoToPile: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2021
But those who checked her page said she never removed it naah.

Bloggers ehn
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Princedapace(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2021
georgeakins:

Why do you people always lie and boast about your poverty infested region. You can only say this rubbish to someone who has not reached there.

Tell me what happened in Tuface family that cannot happen in Ibo land?

That type of scenario is a daily occurrence in your region.

Have you forgotten how Amaka was insulting Kanu Nwankwo's brother by calling him all sort of names just because she felt Ogbonna was feeding fat on Kanu.
She called him a parasite and 'Oloriburuku'. Do you know the meaning of Oloriburuku at all ?

"poverty infested region"
LOL, u could have called him out without insulting an entire tribe. U are a low life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today / Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) / Wizkid Is Gay-confirmed 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.