Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio (43893 Views)

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Kobicove(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:

She just remember the saying that goes ''It is far better to cry in a mansion than in a one room apartment '' cheesy cheesy
Women and money

grin
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2021
galantjoe:
I am here to read comments

Another celeb divorce loading

The mission has been aborted cos she knows she will be the ultimate loser grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Tundex911: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2021
You can see how witch dey behave??

I fear the future which is the FEMALE

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by emmyileri(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2021
You see life now. Many people calling themselves adults are nothing but immature children. What becomes of her now after washing her dirty clothes in public
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Gokoyer0(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2021
"But where will she split and go to?
Back to eating kwili-kwili, palm kernels and sour garri with her mother as a Macaulay?" grin grin

You are just one hell of a writer. I hope you are using this your skill in a more productive way(s)
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reminds me of Pusha T's verse on Kanye West's song 'Runaway'.

It was time for her to pick her next move, she could leave or live with it.
But where will she split and go to?
Back to eating kwili-kwili, palm kernels and sour garri with her mother as a Macaulay?

It would have been more honourable for her to leave since she wouldn't accept the basics; that there are plenty hoes in the baller-legend's matrix.

But the wise leech in her realized that it's in her best interest to live with it.
Knowing that every bag, every blouse, every bracelet of hers comes with a price tag.
The price of swallowing their extra baggage in peace.

But some damages can't be remedied, some hurtful words can't be retracted and the internet's records can never be totally erased.
Her eyes have cleared and she's back to her reality, that she needs Tuface more than Tuface needs her.

But we will never forget her senile and infantile IG rant and because 'life is no Nintendo game', I hope she doesn't get another chance.
She should pay the price for her actions.

She demonized Tuface's mom, fought his siblings, vilified his family and attacked his truest confidant of all these years, Efe Omorogbe.
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad and that's why Annie in a fit of rage bit more than she could ever chew.

She's only helped make Tuface look unfortunate for ditching Pero to marry her.
There's no one in the Idibia circle to have her back when her matter is brought up.

Now is the time.
The time for Innocent to do the right thing and make Pero his official wife.

That's the best crown he can give a woman who's been loyal to him, true to him, one who respects the very ground he steps on and one who only wants the best for him regardless.

Most important to me, she's the one who first gave him his male offsprings.
So she has superior traditional rights in Tuface's life.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Nmezor(f): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2021
She is calm at last.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Goldbw122(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2021
akanbiaa:
I think her major problem is her lack of acceptance from the husband family and husband spending more time with baby mamas more than wife.
Yeah
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Bekind123: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2021
purples25:
Men will feed you rubbish and you're not allowed to protest. If you dare slip and cry out for once, if you disrespect them for once, you're done. You're going to be condemned and kicked out of the door. It's like you're not expected to be a human being. The way they behave, it's like they don't see the pain that their actions cause. The woman should just be cool with it all the time. That is the condition for keeping the man.

If her life is destroyed as a result of just accepting what the man does and wants from her, she is still the scapegoat. She is still the cause.

Men have low tolerance and love themselves. But they expect women to take a lot of what they cannot bear.

If Annie was the one with different kids from different men, I doubt that people would even let 2baba marry her, let alone endure for years like she has. This conversation wouldn't exist. Guys would be clxamouring for him to leave her.
Please, don't let some of the comment you read here on nairaland get to you. There are men who still respect and value their woman a lot. I know a lot of men ( my husband inclusive) who don't intentionally hurt a woman just because he is a man.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Saintmary(f): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2021
purples25:
Men will feed you rubbish and you're not allowed to protest. If you dare slip and cry out for once, if you disrespect them for once, you're done. You're going to be condemned and kicked out of the door. It's like you're not expected to be a human being. The way they behave, it's like they don't see the pain that their actions cause. The woman should just be cool with it all the time. That is the condition for keeping the man.

If her life is destroyed as a result of just accepting what the man does and wants from her, she is still the scapegoat. She is still the cause.

Men have low tolerance and love themselves. But they expect women to take a lot of what they cannot bear.

If Annie was the one with different kids from different men, I doubt that people would even let 2baba marry her, let alone endure for years like she has. This conversation wouldn't exist. Guys would be clamouring for him to leave her.

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by RPG2020(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

How is corolla stronger than G wagon? You are talking like Annie Macauley.

G wagon is nothing but a beautiful car not strong car
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Saintmary(f): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2021
purples25:

What is the advantage of women in all this 'men are free, women should not try it and accept what they see, and if there's any fault, women are the cause'. Please what security does this your mentality leave for women?

The earlier you stop begging for your natural freedoms from the male gender and become who God has made you to be unapologetically, the better for you.

You don't need to get security from a man whose breath is in his nostrils (and it can be taken away anytime), but you need to find your identity in your Maker.
Peace.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by NelviusGrey(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2021
I been think sey the marriage don tire am
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by bobowaja(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Saintmary:

The earlier you stop begging for your natural freedoms from the male gender and become who God has made you to be unapologetically, the better for you.

You don't need to get security from a man whose breath is in his nostrils (and it can be taken away anytime), but you need to find your identity in your Maker.
Peace.
Avoid marriage then.
It is simple. Men are scum, avoid the scum.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by xjiggy: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2021
tomiwakeem:
Cut the crap about this your male child stuff. She is not the only lady who hasn't given her husband a male child but still have a happy family.
What stopped tuface from marrying the pero that gave him a male child ,or are you daft to know that it is the man"s sperm that determines the sex of a child.
Bro this is not completely correct. Fertilization is random. The Y or X chromosome sperms the man releases is randomly picked by the egg. The female egg being XX chromosomes fertilizes the most successful sperm to reach it first. Once the man ejaculates, everything is left to chance. If the y chromosome sperms meets the egg first, you get a Male. If the x chromosome sperms meet the egg first, you get a female. The y chromosome sperm are small but faster while the x chromosome sperm are larger. Don't forget the vaginal has protective fluids that help fight bacteria. This fluids also see the sperm as invading aliens. The y chromosome sperm are attacked more because of their size and sprightly nature. The fight for survival starts from the vaginal. So my Brother, the blame lies with no one.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Saintmary(f): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2021
bobowaja:

Avoid marriage then.
It is simple. Men are scum, avoid the scum.

You got me wrong, Mr.
Men are God's creation, Women are God's creation.
All things and all people belong to God and derive their existence and identity from him.

But woe to the woman who puts her faith in man, derives her joy and identity from the institution of marriage and forgets her Maker. Her journey is that of tears and pain.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by purples25(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Bekind123:
Please, don't let some of the comment you read here on nairaland get to you. There are men who still respect and value their woman a lot. I know a lot of men ( my husband inclusive) who don't intentionally hurt a woman just because he is a man.

Thanks sis.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Terrence99: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2021
RPG2020:

G wagon is nothing but a beautiful car not strong car

Have you ever used a G wagon?
Don't put your mouth in something that you don't have knowledge of.
https://amp.esquireme.com/amp/article_listing/esquireme/content/38811-brabus-670000-g-class-is-the-most-powerful-suv-in-the-world

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Prettychild(f): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2021
uchaymart:
Them no dey beg s#!t make e no smell.

Annie put your self in pero's shoes and lie to me that you would be fine if you were Pero...

If I were Tubaba, you would leave and that's the end of the marriage
Pero sef, what was she thinking. She had first child for Tuface and he didn’t marry her, is it after having 3 kids that he would now marry her? She should better move on and leave Tuface and Annie
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Bekind123: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2021
kenodrill:

Sad truth! If tuface was broke ask me if she for stay.
But she has always been with Tuface before he became a celebrity. That is why some ladies go after all ready made men and you guys still complains. wow, me I don tire make every body do what they think is the best for them.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Raphaeldhero(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Babe stay back and fight what actually belongs to you grin cheesy

What if it's 2baba's karma.

Some of y'all ain't going thru no storms, u going thru karma from that fake shit u was doin...,
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by NofiuFade(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2021
Women of this Generation are just too wicked and heartless! #NaMeTalkAm sad
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by BabbanBura(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2021
BabbanBura:
Why is it only me that see that this lady might have being truly pushed to the walls to di-exhale this way?

Everyone is looking at it from the tradition role of a woman never to disrespect her husband and his family the way Annie did, I totally uphold this.

But do you know what deep frustration does, especially when you have no listening ears? It leads to build up of lots of negative energy that affects mental health and leads into depression if not released. With probably no one to reason with her, she must have being pushed to vent out on social media (she shouldn't have) since that's her only listening ear. The backlash must have reset her brain and then she realised her mistake by not dragging her husband and his family to the muds.

My point here is, this lady needs someone to listen to her frustration, albeit self inflicted, but it must have taken it's root, like she said, from her husband's affairs with his ex-baby mamas - she must be so daft not to know that this will happen.

People let's learn to listen to people, put ourselves in their shoes and listen up - it will help save lives.

FashionCookie, sew am here!
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by FashionCookie(f): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2021
BabbanBura:

FashionCookie, sew am here!

Okay. Good. Thank you...
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Ephraimore:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6733513/anne-idibia-removes-idibia-instagram

https://editorialtimes.com/entertainment/annie-idibia-adds-back-idibia-to-her-name/

Raging hormone...

Nice move Annie... We all are imperfect humans.

One thing I know is thst 2Baba loves you and that is worth more than any other baby mama.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2021
BabbanBura:
Why is it only me that see that this lady might have being truly pushed to the walls to di-exhale this way?

Everyone is looking at it from the tradition role of a woman never to disrespect her husband and his family the way Annie did, I totally uphold this.

But do you know what deep frustration does, especially when you have no listening ears? It leads to build up of lots of negative energy that affects mental health and leads into depression if not released. With probably no one to reason with her, she must have being pushed to vent out on social media (she shouldn't have) since that's her only listening ear. The backlash must have reset her brain and then she realised her mistake by not dragging her husband and his family to the muds.

My point here is, this lady needs someone to listen to her frustration, albeit self inflicted, but it must have taken it's root, like she said, from her husband's affairs with his ex-baby mamas - she must be so daft not to know that this will happen.

People let's learn to listen to people, put ourselves in their shoes and listen up - it will help save lives.

I think it boils down to orientation.

Today's woman is fed with the lopsided idea that A MAN MUST STICK TO THEM ALONE IN MARRIAGE... and they carry this lies from from the pits of hell into their marriage

All those confused relationship experts also add to the lies teaching monogamy..

But if every lady is made aware that men are generally polygamous in nature and it remains the choice of the man to choose monogamy or polygany and which ever choice he makes, the lady must accept without throwing tantrums

Every gender has a reality check and this is one of the realities a female must come to terms with else she must prepare herself for avoidable tears and heartbreaks... Or perhaps change her gender.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by 2loadedguy: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2021
purples25:

If Annie was the one with different kids from different men, I doubt that people would even let 2baba marry her, let alone endure for years like she has. This conversation wouldn't exist. Guys would be clamouring for him to leave her.
What sensible man would even marry a woman with several kids elsewhere in the first place? No be juju be that? I'm not getting the logic in your comment at all.
We always like to sound woke and all but if you have a brother that wants to do that I'm sure even you will protest.
The woman signed up for it cos she knew he had kids elsewhere in the first place. Even her decision to marry him if we dig deep is down to selfish reasons of money and fame so let's stop acting like she's a victim here.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by lolu2019: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2021
uchaymart:
Them no dey beg s#!t make e no smell.

Annie put your self in pero's shoes and lie to me that you would be fine if you were Pero...

If I were Tubaba, you would leave and that's the end of the marriage
ode.if Pero was that good.2face wouldn't be looking for women up and down.ask urself y tuface choose to marry Annie instead of others.despite Pero having male kids for him.u think the past can easily be forgotten.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by purples25(f): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2021
2loadedguy:

What sensible man would even marry a woman with several kids elsewhere in the first place? No be juju be that? I'm not getting the logic in your comment at all.
We always like to sound woke and all but if you have a brother that wants to do that I'm sure even you will protest.

The woman signed up for it cos she knew he had kids elsewhere in the first place. Even her decision to marry him if we dig deep is down to selfish reasons of money and fame so let's stop acting like she's a victim here.

Exactly. If it was a man everyone will shout right? So you know this kind of arrangement is painful. Then because it's a woman, and she chose it for whatever reason, you expect her not to cry. Is that fair?

If you chose a beating does it mean you will not cry out when the lashes of the cane hit your back?

Even if the decision to choose pain was not good, can you stop yourself from crying out when you feel the pain?

Then why expect Annie not to cry out? Because she chose that life makes her a super human that cannot and should not cry out? How so?

Even those reported to have chosen a bad lifestyle and gone to hell after death cry out in pain. And God hasn't been said to seal their mouths.
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by advanceDNA: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2021
anastasius:

I hate when people can't spell. It's not a must to type when you can't spell correctly. It annoys people. What is volmit??

U are wicked ..lol

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Briller:

Abeg bros, speak for thyself. Na Igbos even get doctorate degree for leeching on successful family members. The entitlement mentality drives me nuts.

Successful??..u don’t have to be successful before them attach one or two siblings with you and your wife...
. Even if you living in one room..:once you marry their daughter ...one of your Non-discussed roles as an in-law is to cater for your wife’s brothers
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by advanceDNA: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Drizzy5001:
This one just dey unstable like Nigerian Nepa undecided

Which one is Nigerian Nepa??

I said this horrible Nepa anywhere else??
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Akuruoulo(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:

She just remember the saying that goes ''It is far better to cry in a mansion than in a one room apartment '' cheesy cheesy
Women and money

Wow this is my first time of reading meaningful something from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.