Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video (4885 Views)

Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Realnaijagist: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
I posted the video on my Instagram page and read what a man said about a large number of used condoms that were found inside the soak-away when they were packing it: Here lie millions of future generations. This world is wicked. Maybe that President who is supposed to turn the situation of this country around is among those in the soak-away.

How many of you had witnessed or seen the kind of situation when your landlord or hotel near your houses were packing their soakaway and the soakaway workers you called to come were complaining and found it hard to pack it because there were lots of used condom inside it.

Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-atDpSWI2Tc?t=4 and https://www.instagram.com/p/CaiaNDAKI_G/

1 Share

Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Realnaijagist: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
many of you guys no want talk because u deydoing am?
Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Philipmems(m): 2:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Men at work

Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Coldplay007(f): 5:24am On Mar 03, 2022
I no dey understand why people wey dey pack shit go dey complain about Condoms or Sanitary pad.. is shit not worse?
Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by joey150(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Coldplay007:
I no dey understand why people wey dey pack shit go dey complain about Condoms or Sanitary pad.. is shit not worse?

Sigh.

Sewage is biological waste that will eventually decompose and be broken down naturally.

Condoms and sanitary pads are plastics that don't decompose and breakdown. When you consider that these guys just dump the Sewage in the lagoon, do you want condoms and sanitary pads littered across major rivers or oceans?

Ideally, they need to first be separated from the sewage before disposal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Simplecity(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2022
joey150:

Sigh.

Sewage is biological waste that will eventually decompose and be broken down naturally.

Condoms and sanitary pads are plastics that don't decompose and breakdown. When you consider that these guys just dump the Sewage in the lagoon, do you want condoms and sanitary pads littered across major rivers or oceans?

not many are this educated on this site......more grease to your elbows and may you not lose Braincells

1 Like

Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
More grease to una waist ooo. Fire on.
Abeg, y'all should check out my profile to view my videos for your entertainment pleasures. I'm a musician and I made some Acapella covers I feel y'all will like. If my videos reach 10,000 views I go do give away. wink Cheers.
Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by paulolee(m): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
joey150:

Sigh.

wish nairaland have 90% of ur type...d site for sweet

1 Like

Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by tssb: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Coldplay007:

You go tire for Hypocrisy na..

See this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYe8PrU6eL0
Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Realnaijagist: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2022
Is better to use condom than to be father who can't take of his children?

1 Like

Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Realnaijagist: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
angry
Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Botking: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
I guess people won't die if they don't have sex rite?

We should channel our energy to make crypto, and stop thinking about sex for crying out loud, we won't die if we don't do, sex weakened the productive mindset
Re: See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video by Realnaijagist: 6:16pm On May 03, 2022
Unwanted babies

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? / Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.