Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me (59573 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by tydi(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmm

I hate proud ones. Don’t know the difference between pride and egotistical
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by temitope27(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2021
aribisala0:
It is not easy to drive a car with an empty tank
u don come again, little faith
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by aribisala0(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:
u don come again, little faith
Wetin I do ? Is it easy?Can you do it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by temitope27(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Exkandayee:
Oga calm, God never spoke to you, Yahoo boi
is that how you speak to ur pop-man, do you even believe God exist? If yes believe that man

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by aribisala0(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2021
tydi:
Hmm

I hate proud ones. Don’t know the difference between pride and egotistical
Everybody is proud
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by sonofElElyon: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:
According to Pastor, the suffering went through after God refused to speak with him was getting stuck and suffering in Lagos hold-up. Okay o

That was on a light hearted note.. of course he suffered much more than that

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Jakumo(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:
According to Pastor, the suffering went through after God refused to speak with him was getting stuck and suffering in Lagos hold-up. Okay o

Pastor Adejale has blocked the Lagos to Ibadan expressway for many years with the traffic of his lemmings crowding the entire area so as to attend his money collecting sermons. Many people have been robbed while stuck in Pastor Adejale's traffic jams, and many others have been killed in traffic accidents caused directly by that gridlock that occurs EVERY FRIGGING MONTH.

It is truly ironic that this greedy pastor would make any comment whatsoever about the Lagos expressway when one considers how many motorists' lives have been needlessly cut short due to the deliberate obstruction of that strategic highway by vehicles of his cult followers.

If God could in fact phone Pastor Adebole Adejale, the thieving pastor would be told by God about what a greedy bastard he is, to prioritize his tithe collecting jamborees over the lives of Nigeria motorists plying the interstate highway that he blocks with traffic every month.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by temitope27(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2021
aribisala0:
Wetin I do ? Is it easy?Can you do it?
me I no get that kind faith, u no baba faith strong like mustard seed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by jamexborn(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2021
When we go graduate like dis
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Goldbw122(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2021
It is personal don't. Make it public
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by BREYZ: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2021
Illuminatiship:
God first even dey talk to you?

So you booked FTC to type this rubbish? U be capital Weyrey grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Cokahot: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Go sleep. Wayo scammer. God no sabi u b4 sef. Bastard scammer

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by ictplotter(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Super story script, to his mumu n brainwashed sheep.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Eriokanmi: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2021
It amazes me from what I've read so far how pagans thrive out of ignorance. They don't believe God actually talks to His own. Many are in serious bondage I must tell

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2021
HighWITCH:
I hear you.
And you were not told that your son was going to die soon.
Scamsters
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by izubext007: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2021
God speak to every one that open his Bible to hear what he says.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Iseoluwani: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should better find out who he's been talking to.
It's either he soliloquizes or hallucinates and confuses it to be God talking to him.

For someone who communicates frequently with God, I can't believe God has not told him to chastise Osinbanjo for remaining quiet inspite of all that's happening.

U get sense like this
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Jerryherd: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
You can speak with your guardian angel, dead relative, but it will take a very high level of spiritual consciousness to speak to those in the realm of Gods

If you doubt efficacy of this powers, go to the dark web and download 7th books of Moses, and some wiccan spell book, look for spiritual shop and agbo shop to get all you need and try one of Moses spells

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by dboo442: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
This man words always touch me even though I don't attend his church, he once heal me from terrible itching and painful eye through the power of GOD he carries.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Traplord09: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Iseoluwani: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Cokahot:
Go sleep. Wayo scammer. God no sabi u b4 sef. Bastard scammer

U lack sense

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Damikjay(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Thank God for mercies.

God is a forever loving God.

When we sin,he still brings us closer

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Olamilekxy(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Friday is Nairaland Swearing day, but anyone can comment on Sunday religious threads.
Why the preferential treatment? undecided

Check the comments
Do you see any Muslim derailing the thread?

Unlike Christian on Muslim thread. Christian are obsessed with Muslim, thank God seun is a Christian, he knows what his doing.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Promiseibritam: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Who was his General Oversee?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Oblizdahfuture: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
����hahaha

seriously Serious grin����hahaha

seriously Serious
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by aryzgreat: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2021
The way these ' pentecostal ' pastors personalize God and God talking to them makes me cringe if they still have respect for God.

Now every deep thought of theirs means God speaking to them, Including the one that said God told him he will be president which turned out to be false.

All of una need go confession with serious penance

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by ictplotter(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2021
TheChameleon:
grin

I can't wait to be a MoG and start getting tithes.

God didn't reveal COVID-19 to any of them or even timelines for a cure.

Imagine linking Lagos traffic hold-ups to God's voice
Seriously those occultic men of gods takes our intellectual for mumu. Imagine what this old fool linking to God almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by safeopportunity(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/rccg-what-i-did-that-made-god-stop-talking-to-me-pastor-adeboye/

it was in a paper that was tracked down quite a few yrs ago told all about his past by some investigators i made copies and handed them out at the time obama was running the first time for president.why.i am not a obama supporter. i regret ever voting for him the first time. only reason i woted for him was because i didn't want a morman for president. U felt that a morman with his views on w a womans rights woulkd set us back 50 yrs so voted for obama . i regret it to this day and am not afraid to say so he was a terrible president. a smooth talker . who gave our money to terrorist 3rd world countries. why are you so shocked. i wish i had never voted. obama is a crook,
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by FanOfMyself: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2021
FeliciaOja:
It's called Schizophrenia

Mental illness that makes you hear voices in your head, telling you what to do.
Since The Nigerian Medical Institutions are reluctant to mental health.
Such illness can be overlooked instead of it being treated
Making it possible for Schizophrenic patient to open churches and claim "To Hear Directly From God"

A lot of people you see walking on the streets today have one form of mental illness that is not been treated.

Be careful before you incurr the wrath of God.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2021
In case you don't know baba Adeboye drinks tea with God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by jnrbayano(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Lostchild:
I was a never a proud person but God fore saw my future pride and He presently dealt with me and bring me to my kneels.. God also grind my shame. This is why I am not a shame to easily speak about my failures

A humble man cannot be embarrassed.

...lol

So you are subtly praising yourself or set up yourself to get praises or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.