Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me (59574 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by MrTuns: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why do you need God to show you routes to avoid traffic when there is Google Map??
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by pafo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:

Yes it is, but it still boils down to that colour, but if given the chance I can break it down for those who can actually do something about it

Good luck! All this spiritual things nauseates me. Can a Man not just live and be good and die when his time has come? Wahala too much for una!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by NelviusGrey(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
igbowoman:

Tales by moonlight to his gullible sheep.
The other day he told us how he drank tea with the almighty
It was not tea....it was champagne grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Amiteye(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Moorish:

Why did you go to a different God (Allah) when you were being guided aright by the Christian God ?

I also practiced both Islam and Christianity and I will tell you Allah and Yahweh are different spiritual personalities.
maybe you are confused. Just maybe
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Moorish: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Yes. If you hear from God, you'd not be dragging any spirituality with pagans bro. They're so much here on nairaland. Many of them soil their hands into lots of bizarre stuffd, as is of old. I pray God opens their eyes to see the truth. If you had never tasted honey, you can't relate how it tastes...that's what I can liken pagans who have never tested God to. Their life is in serious danger. Shalom!
I’m currently not on the right path tho.. but I say a word to Jesus from time to time

But I had to clarify those naysayers cos my personal experiences cannot be taken away from me.

The thing is, God will only get closer to you if you make the effort. And most of them don’t even believe he exists, and he doesn’t need to prove himself to anyone

I wish you nothing but good things bro

Peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by obinoral1179(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jakumo:

Thank you for your response. Pastor Adejale Adebole is a swindler who traps and seriously endangers motorists with the gigantic monthly traffic jams caused by the cars of his cult followers blocking the Lagos Expressway as though that federal road is the pastor's private property. The man values his tithe collecting scam above all human life and is, therefore, an evil person masquerading as a man of dog.
you are still spewing trash because even before the advent of the RCCG camp they have always been traffic on that road Moreover RCCG monthly program is first Friday of a month and some quarterly or yearly program and all these don't affect the road but you want to be mischievous by blaming the church for the poor Handling of the road by previous and present government.

NB I'm not a member of RCCG but I ply the road more and I know it's the Church that causes the incessant traffic on that road. No amount of words you can say that will change the impact of the humble man Of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Moorish: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amiteye:
maybe you are confused. Just maybe
No that was in the past

I’ve since settled for Christianity since 2019 now

I had an experience where only Jesus came to my rescue. All the other systems I was in failed me until I just tried the last resort. Since then I have known he is the superior spiritual force
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Moorish: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

After effect of cannabis. You probably could have been mentally distorted when you did cannabis and still hearing voice in your head. It’s normal! Smokers call “INSPIRATION”. Not God talking to you.
Hmm. But I haven’t touched cannabis in years

Also the voices aren’t spewing random thrash. I get guidance and predictions of things no one else can know but a supreme being

But I haven’t heard anything since February tho
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by vannessa7(f): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Moorish:

That’s weird

From my own personal experience both religions were spawned by different Gods

I know because when I was in islam, the holy spirit chastised me for it. And when I was in Islam and my parents did not support, I know what I heard from Allah/Islam and it wasn’t favorable

It's possible the holy spirit chastise you for going to Islam because you may not need to convert to Islam based on your life and destiny also the spirit of the church you attend may also not want to let go, many people will see different thing if they pray from home because churches have their individualistic peculiar spirit which will lead members based on church doctrines and it may not be the general leading of the holy spirit. For example a deeper life member can receive visions of hell for wearing makeup whereas Paula White and Joyce Meyer are also ministers of God wearing makeup and trouser. The qur'an says one of the tenets of Islam is to believe the old testament, new testament, Psalms and Quran, it says God sent all those books and if you don't believe them you are not a muslim

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by paltielx: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Take your lies away your time is very short
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Moorish: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:

It's possible the holy spirit chastise you for going to Islam because you may not need to convert to Islam based on your life and destiny also the spirit of the church you attend may also not want to let go, many people will see different thing if they pray from home because churches have their individualistic peculiar spirit which will lead members based on church doctrines and it may not be the general leading if the holy spirit. For example a deeper life member can receive visions of hell for wearing makeup whereas Paula White and Joyce Meyer are also ministers if God wearing makeup and trouser. The qur'an says one if the tenets of Islam is to believe the best of testament, new testament, Psalms and Quran, it say God sent all those books and if you don't believe them you are not a muslim
Wow I think you just gave me a new insight on things

Respect

Good luck on your spiritual journey in Islam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Jakumo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
obinoral1179:
you are still spewing trash because even before the advent of the RCCG camp they have always been traffic on that road Moreover RCCG monthly program is first Friday of a month and some quarterly or yearly program and all these don't affect the road but you want to be mischievous by blaming the church for the poor Handling of the road by previous and present government.

NB I'm not a member of RCCG but I ply the road more and I know it's the Church that causes the incessant traffic on that road. No amount of words you can say that will change the impact of the humble man Of God.

For these words of praise, your tithe payment has been reduced to 80% of your salary, down from 95%. Papa Adebole will be very happy to read your words in defense of his money-grubbing ways and his traffic jams.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by vannessa7(f): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
pafo:

Good luck! All this spiritual things nauseates me. Can a Man not just live and be good and die when his time has come? Wahala too much for una!

That was exactly how I was living my life o, I believed if you are hardworking and nice to people you will be alright until I started seeing forces I didn't know about troubling me, spirit husband o, familiar spirit o, witches cursing me in the dream, mascurade and snakes etc, and my life going south no matter how hard I try so i decided to move closer to God and started growing. I pray you have an easy life so you just worship God without having to delve into the deep spiritual.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by wonderr(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
If u have never been truly born again u can't understand a thing in what he just said
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by blacknoir: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:

You can Google the Poju Oyemade covid prediction, men of God are also human being with fault that doesn't mean they don't serve God genuinely. For me I think Adeboye should give central bank money to fund every nigerian account with hundred k for anyone who has less than that in their account. He can afford it and many of those pastor's and big men in Nigeria
Lol u are right dear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Anakazo22: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Illuminatiship:
God first even dey talk to you?

No,na your father for house dey talk to am, stupid idiot, haters of great men of God,till you will die, you and your sorrowful life can't achieve one percent of what he has achieve or done for mankind. How many people have you been a blessing to.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Anakazo22: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should better find out who he's been talking to.
It's either he soliloquizes or hallucinates and confuses it to be God talking to him.

For someone who communicates frequently with God, I can't believe God has not told him to chastise Osinbanjo for remaining quiet inspite of all that's happening.

You be big fool, everyone has it's choice,it's osinbanjo the problem of our country,so osinbanjo should fight with buhari abi,is he the one making all the useless decisions. Even if he is talking,are you there to know their conversation, foolish idiot, just come here to talk nonsense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by deleo16(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
FeliciaOja:
It's called Schizophrenia

Mental illness that makes you hear voices in your head, telling you what to do.

Such illness can be overlooked instead of it being treated
Making it possible for Schizophrenic patient to believe he hears voice of God
Some of them open churches and claim "To Hear Directly From God"
Thats what science calls it ,when it comes to christianity is either the voice spring forth from satan or that from the holyspirit
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by pafo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:

That was exactly how I was living my life o, I believed if you are hardworking and nice to people you will be alright until I started seeing forces I didn't know about troubling me, spirit husband o, familiar spirit o, witches cursing me in the dream, mascurade and snakes etc, and my life going south no matter how hard I try so i decided to move closer to God and started growing. I pray you have an easy life so you just worship God without having to delve into the deep spiritual.

All of them go dey alright laslas, ati witches and wizards and spiritual wife and masquerades. Make them live forever then.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Truvelisback(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's either he soliloquizes or hallucinates and confuses it to be God talking to him.

For someone who communicates frequently with God, I can't believe God has not told him to chastise Osinbanjo for remaining quiet inspite of all that's happening.
What do u want Osinbanjo to do? If u were in Osinbanjo's shoes, u will do the same. Remember, this is politics, and it's a game. So, Osinbanjo is helpless. He is only a vice to PMB. He can't do or say anything against his superior because of the consequence.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by olat45(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Adeboye mumu with his mumu congregations telling them God talked to him but how do you differentiate inner - thoughts from God's word , moreover God didn't speak to you about CORONA VIRUS, the same GOD spoke to MFM leader, Kumuyi and the likes with different contrasting doctrines .
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2021

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by FanOfMyself: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
iramure:
no be only wrath, na wrather
Don't worry, when you die you will realize that God exists but it will be too late by that time.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by just2endowed: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:
.... It goes before a fall...

Pride
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by msughdoo: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pope wey dey do Annual Performance Review Meeting with God?

https://www.theonion.com/pope-nervous-for-annual-performance-review-with-god-1819577443

pafo:
I don't know how these Pentecostal pastors do it but even the Pope doesn't claim to hear from God. How do they do it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by safeopportunity(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Olamilekxy:

Check the comments
Do you see any Muslim derailing the thread?

Unlike Christian on Muslim thread. Christian are obsessed with Muslim, thank God seun is a Christian, he knows what his doing.

Seun ₦ow a xtian
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by pafo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
msughdoo:
Pope wey dey do Annual Performance Review Meeting with God?

https://www.theonion.com/pope-nervous-for-annual-performance-review-with-god-1819577443

Read that article well and compare it to what our MOG do. He's not hearing from God everyday or whenever he feels like, he "meets with God" yearly which can also praying to give account of what he has done for a whole year.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Preacherrr(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
YOU ARE PAINED BECAUSE OF THE LEVEL OF FELLOWSHIP A MAN ENJOYS WITH HIS MAKER. FOR THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD DOES NOT MEAN OTHERS ARE CONDEMNED UNTO DARKNESS AS YOU ARE.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by thorpido(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:

I was led to Islam by the holy spirit and I fought the revelation a long time before converting. Allah and Yahweh are the same even if nigerian christian differ, it's just the covenant that differs, I guess you haven't read the Quran because if you have you will see it's like a commentary on the Bible. I confirmed all these questions in prayers before reverting to Islam. Islam is best likened to the old testament while grace in christianity through Christ make it seem like God is soft and if you are dealing with satanic forces like I have been unfortunate to christianity can only help to some extent. The evil powers are also covered by grace and they keep coming back whereas Islam exterminate them everytime.
Lol..... you're disillusioned. You need to know what spirit you hear.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Preacherrr(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
ANOTHER SICK SOUL SPOTTED. KEEP ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AND LAUGHING YOUR LIFE OUT, UNTIL YOU FINALLY DIE IN YOUR BITTERNESS. THE TRUTH IS THESE MEN OF GOD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU EXIST.
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.