Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! (500 Views)

How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control / Man Loses Self-control And Does This To A Lady's Backside On A Queue In Lagos | / How Long Can Men Be Sexually Inactive? Does Self Control Exist?? Opinion Poll! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! by laxop: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Created the account just for this.

I am in my late 20, have not had sex, but I do other stuff, like kissing and romance, which isn't often, because I am in a Long Distance Relationship. Been a Virgin isn't a desire I imposed on myself, it just happens that I hardly get influenced by society/peer pressure. I don't take alcohol/smoke even.
But one thing about me that I have struggled with so much I wish I can tell anyone, is that I always have the urge to touch a woman (as far as she has a breast and still good look <35), without their consent. This might be when they are sleeping, or if she is sitting close to me in public transport, and hardly have they ever complain about this if they find out what I am trying to do(touch their breast).
Once I do this, and climax( i do have orgasms just touching a lady's breast), I then feel sad about myself. wish it never happened. I don't masturbate, but this feels much like it. I have tried so many times to stop this.
Now I have always believed that God finds a way to make me escape having premarital sex, I don't get influences and I got this great girlfriend who does so much believe in no sex relationship, I love her with everything I have, and wish not to be the one to cause a break up in our beautiful relationship which has span years.
So my tipping point here is, I haven't had any close lady that is quite loose(sorry for the choice of word here), till she* came along, and it seems if I want sex the next minute all I have to do is to go ahead in one of our office romance, she is a co-worker. I can't control myself, I have promised myself not to engage in such, but it seems after a couple of days, I find myself in same similar situation.
I am afraid that I might get someone pregnant even when I clearly don't love her(she knows I am in a r/ship, everyone knows, it is a pretty big deal the whole office knows), this is due to my naivety, I don't even know what safe sex is(using condoms etc), I am very scary only after I have done the deals, just i write now, it like <8hrs. I feel depressed, afraid, guilty that i might be failing in life and in who I want to be.
Sometimes i just wish i could, just wish away my sexual urge till when i need it. I have googled have to get castrated as a means to reduce my sex drive.
HOW DO I GET HELP!!!
Re: I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! by iTroll: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2021
The problems you’d encounter with masturbation is small compared to what you’ll face if you act on your desires with any lady
You have to choose between two devils
But I’d advise you to practice abstinence
Re: I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmm
Sexual assault is not something you want to toy with o. The destruction it could cause to you is not something you might ever recover from.

Why can't you get married? That's your only and best option.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! by jimmyolasun: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2021
Distance between you and prison no long at all... Keep pushing harder bro, stay strong and don't pick up the soap

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Work on your mindset and pray more
Re: I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! by cruzita(f): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Continue to fight over that urge...u will win...take away anything erotic close to u that can trigger sexual urge....the repercussion for sexual assault is destructive oo
Re: I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! by Kanixt(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Hmmm
Sexual assault is not something you want to toy with o. The destruction it could cause to you is not something you might ever recover from.

Why can't you get married? That's your only and best option.

That's what I wanted to say: get married and all this virility for sex will go or reduce drastically

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. / The Pretty Boy Might Die!! / How Is Life After Marriage/child Bearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.