Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... (1425 Views)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Pumpumking: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2021

Please is it posible to fall in love wit sexxxy waiter from a nightclub.....I saw her 2 days ago.. it was love at forst sight in the bar.
Please advise? angry

Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by DropsMic(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

Please is it posible to fall in love wit sexxxy waiter from a nightclub.....I saw her 2 days ago.. it was love at forst sight in the bar.
Please advise? angry

Yawn

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Finnese001: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

Please advise? angry

Mr cork the Londoner grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na wa ooo. Go school, u no gree.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by chatinent: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
What afternoon sun cannot do doesn't exist.
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Pumpumking: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:
What afternoon sun cannot do doesn't exist.

...wot on earth as sun gots to do with fallin in love with waiter?.. bros r u ok sirr.can u advise or not sir!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Youngaboy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
If it's possible to fall in love with waiters.

Wait oo, are they not human being?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Sonnobax15(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
How can a guyman fall in love with his fellow guyman? shocked Abi you be nyash wiper? shocked

Op,if you're talking about a waitress,your answer is YES......Abi waitress no be human beings them be? undecided. Which kind mumu question be this self? undecided
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by StPete: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cork the deranged fella undecided
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Pumpumking: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
How can a guyman fall in love with his fellow guyman? shocked Abi you be nyash wiper? shocked

Op,if you're talking about a waitress,your answer is YES......Abi waitress no be human beings them be? undecided. Which kind mumu question be this self? undecided

Man? Bro did some body borrow yor brain? Who says anything about dating man?(no oofense) undecided
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by OGWILLS123: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

Please advise? angry

grin cheesy grin.

...... ....... angry ......... .......
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Bolarineliza202: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

Please advise? angry

It's foresight not forst sight,so I advise you to modify it.

Back to your question yup,it is 100% possible
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Pumpumking: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

angry
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Pumpumking: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Which one is fosite again? Who ask u for corection? Question say please advise..not please correct. anyways I saw this sexxxx waitaress & am in love. I ain't talk to am yet thou.
Please advise angry
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by romunu(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
If she loves you back genuinely the way you do, common go for it,but remember you gonna take her outta that job if you are the jealous type.
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Bolarineliza202: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Which one is fosite again? Who ask u for corection? Question say please advise..not please correct. anyways I saw this sexxxx waitaress & am in love. I ain't talk to am yet thou.
Please advise angry

You should talk to her and tell her how you feel, that's if you are truly serious about her and you won't play her.
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Bolarineliza202: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry

Abeg who has this angry expression again
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Starz825(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Not fore sight...it's love at first sight... jeez
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by yuping(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
No no no since I was born I have never seen a hoe changes..
Fleeeeeeee
Wait oooo where una take dey get this Igbo make una show me the plug naa.
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by Bolarineliza202: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Starz825:

Not fore sight...it's love at first sight... jeez
Oh yeah......it's all screwed up, we can never become proficient no matter how hard we tried.
We are all gonna make mistakes till our death.
But honestly if I hadn't tried correcting him and you hadn't corrected me either I would have carried the stupid knowledge of thinking that it is love at foresight.
So thanks dude.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by VlamesIffect(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Oh so the guy na Gay..... No wonder
Re: Is It Possble To Fall In Love With Waiteress... by VlamesIffect(f): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
This slowpoke keeps quoting me saying he wants to Bleep....

If i set you up....you go hate your life..

Gay mofo.

(1) (Reply)

See How A 25 Years Old Girl Seduces A 17 Year Old Boy / 'don’t Try It Again' — Reactions As Young Lady Plays Prank On Soldier / Watch: Sȅx Video Of Cynthia From Port Harcourt Came To Lagos To Receive It Huge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.