Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (33600 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by buzugee(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2011
silly man. at this age you are still a dunce . after reading this my post, go home and look into your 2 kids eyes, 2 human beings that you both brought into this world, your children that you were blessed with, if after looking into their eyes you cannot prioritize your life as thus
1, my kids
2, my wife
3, my job
4, my sexual desires,

then please just hang yourself.

this aint about you no more. your life as it is, is bigger than you or your selfsih desires. now, man the fork up and stop acting like a Hot teenager angry
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by dvonne(f): 4:50pm On May 24, 2011
My advice is to your wife:
No 1 the ultimatum that this new madam is throwing about, is  wife's right by law and she should be the one throwing it.

No 2 : Your wife needs to get her wifey power back as it is obvious madam sisi has it now.

I cannot advice you to be miserable in a marriage you want out from, but my good guess is that you are banking on the fact that if you mess up with "LATEST SHINESHINE" your wife will forgive you and take you back.

Your wife needs to make it clear that, that will not be the case.

See THE EFFECT OF JUMP and how HIGH.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by buzugee(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2011
and next time learn to indulge in the desires of m-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-o-n as a supplemental ration to your desires.  grin its safer. nobody gets hurt. its cheaper and most of all, you dont have to leave home to do it  grin
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Ojumiii(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2011
The man see TOTO he change him mind chai chai, that woman no good oooo she gave you in different styles abi no bi so YOU’RE A FOOL, better go back home and stay with your wife and children anofia
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Sarahluv(f): 5:12pm On May 24, 2011
Just marry the lady in addition to your current wife. When you see another one you "love", marry her also; then move to the next, and the next, and the next.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by viclee009: 5:20pm On May 24, 2011
Which voodoo doctor or cele pastor she use grin grin grin.
wake up brother, if your current wife is still willing to stay with you,
you better not leave her and your children. Her pussy is not
worth all that trouble. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by andyanders: 5:24pm On May 24, 2011
I think that you are sick and need to be re-examined because you are polluted with your spirit mind. First, you are an irresponsible married man having a fling with another irresponsible woman and ended up coming on this platform to express your irresponsible act.

At 40yrs, you are having a fling? You are a dog and need to be castrated. Are you mad? I think so. I pity the woman you are married to. Of what legacy do you want your biological children to have? Anyway, to council you, go to The Synagogue Church of All Nations to be delivered because you are already polluted and imprisoned with a spirit of LUST.
Never EVER come back here to put up a post like this as you are an irresponsible idi--ot
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2011
What happend to the vow "till death do us part?"
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Emax(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2011
I cant believe u are at ur forties and still cant differentiate btw love and empathy.

Leaving ur wife amounts to starting a chain reaction that will end in grave.

All that glitters they say is NOT gold.

She is pressuring u to make important decision in the moment of ur weakness because she knows that u may change ur affection toward her sooner or later.

love ur wife and yourself
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by beeman80: 5:36pm On May 24, 2011
Dont mind all the people asking u not to go ahead.U are doing great bruv.Yes u are definitely thinking with your loin and not your head.Go ahead and start another life with a divorcee while your kids live without a father figure because their dad followed a bambino.You are a heartless being of the highest order.A sharp guy should know that such a lady would certainly shut the doors one day.It was bad enough that you cheated on your wife,why were u not smart enough to leave it as a fling?Yes u are a wimp!  angry
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by obowunmi(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2011
rokiatu:

Rokiatu you are FYNEEEEE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by chines4(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2011
rokiatu:

No he forgot that part
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 24, 2011
chines4:

No he forgot that part
The most important part that 95% of men/women forget. Sad!

@ Obowun 10k
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 24, 2011
leave your wife. she doesn't deserve a loser like you.
we'll see you in 2 years when you come crying about how your new "love" left you for someone else.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Elnuk34(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2011
Bross, you've been seriously jazzed,sorry!
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by chines4(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2011
rokiatu:

The most important part that 95% of men/women forget. Sad!

No the one that 95% of men/women forget is the faithful part. Divorce is still low in Nigeria
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 24, 2011
In Nigeria you say wink half the world population do not live there. But you have a point.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 24, 2011
Why the shots? Let's look at it this way, if the guy was still engaged and found himself in a cross road like this am sure most people would have told him to follow his heart (which is the new found love). While some would advice he finds out whom among the two ladies is his lust and get "rid" of that. Well personally I am just wondering what if his wife is actually the lust and the new woman is the real love? Having kids and getting married does not really turn black into white. My point is, his wife might be the lust who knows. He should find out and as for the kids quite unfortunate that their papa couldn't find happiness in their mama. Life has never been fair to anyone!
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by cretin: 6:11pm On May 24, 2011
@ poster, u gotta tell urself/u s  what this woman does  that your wife  doesnt  do.

thats the road to your redemption?

is it b[i]reas[/i]t issue? is wifey's bre[i]as[/i]ts saggy?, some womens br[i]ea[/i]sts hv the inherent tendency 2 obey gravity more than othat of others

is it wide toto vs tight toto?

is it wide bakassi vs small ikebe?

kitchen or bedroom skills.etc.

be analytical,  n write these issues down, it sure  helps, cos it makes u see whats important and whats not
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Exponental(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2011
rokiatu:

chines4:

No he forgot that part

I appreciate ur courage for admitting ds, not relating it to someone or somet5hing else.
Firstly, What goes around comes around.
Secondly, U are probably a part 2 (as d case may be) If u go for, wat will happen to u if a part 3 surfaces

Tribute to an Uncle who said: No man snatches another man's wife, a woman decides the next regime.
Expect another regime someday if u go for her.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by hackney(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2011
It must be tha bakasi.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by publisher(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2011
@OP: If u were leaving ur wife and kids for a twenty something, beyonce-look alike,fresh fish girl,then i may have some sympathy for you. But leaving ur wife for another 'old school mama' with her own kids beats me. You are either the dumbest person on the planet,or this post is just a farce created for you to enjoy other people's comments. Worst case scenario,you have been 'juju'nized' by this woman.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 24, 2011
@ poster Be careful my man because the same way she left her first husband for you, that is the same way she will leave you for another man, you must understand that she is the spirit devil sent to you to scatter the life of your wonderful children and wife. becareful
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by dacool1(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2011
There is only one logical explanaton. You are seriously sick. Examine ur brain
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by ideylaff: 7:07pm On May 24, 2011
This OP has been Pu-c whipped

which kind Ajeku Eba Pu cey is that, elastic pu -cey, na hin wan pesin wan die 4,
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by digi101(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2011
Bros need anyone say more?,
The devil deceived Adam by making him believe he  didnt have what was already his (the likeness of God), Adam fell for it Hook, Line and Sinker - please dont make the same mistake. You've already started down a dark path that leads only to death and destruction. The Word of God says the wages of Sin is death, please repent and be reconciled to God and your dear wife, they both love you dearly.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by BABE3: 7:14pm On May 24, 2011
But seriously, why are people so messed up? Why? You wanna leave your WIFE and PROBABALY KIDS just like that, to be another WOMAN's husband? Pls for what reason? Because you "gbadun her paroles"?--lol--Chei!  Pls why didn't Jesus come on May 21st?  undecided
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by BABE3: 7:18pm On May 24, 2011
digi101:

Bros need anyone say more?,
The devil deceived Adam by making him believe he didnt have what was already his (the likeness of God), Adam fell for it Hook, Line and Sinker - please dont make the same mistake. You've already started down a dark path that leads only to death and destruction. The Word of God says the wages of Sin is death, please repent and be reconciled to God and your dear wife, they both love you dearly.

Devil deceived Adam? Which devil? Nobody decieved him according to the bible (If that was what you went by). He is/was just naturally daft. smiley

The only person the devil decieved in my own Bible was Eve.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2011
BABE!:

But seriously, why are people so messed up? Why? You wanna leave your WIFE and PROBABALY KIDS just like that, to be another WOMAN's husband? Pls for what reason? Because you "gbadun her paroles"?--lol--Chei! Pls why didn't Jesus come on May 21st? undecided

As I gbadun your paroles reach i fit leave odunnu for you walahi
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by BABE3: 7:35pm On May 24, 2011
dayokanu:

As I gbadun your paroles reach i fit leave odunnu for you walahi

lol--Fellow Texan, where have you been.? You've been missing in action o.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by vislabraye(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2011
Wheer is the poster  grin . E don run. The kind insults wey NL dey hurl for him head e better make im use umbrella so that E no go wound.

I'm so surprised that this adult man can abhour such thought. Its a shame. Wisdom is not in age, grey hair or the size of head. @ poster please come back  nah. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.