Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (33592 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by chines4(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2011
My Yuroba friends will say you don chop vegetable. Get back to your senses, do you want to use your hands to destroy your family, what about your wife, what about those wonderful kids that the good God blessed u with. how do you think that this u'r new wife babe will treat them. Ask kids from broken home what they go through in the hand of step mum. Don't allow u'r kids to pass through hell, just because you can't control u'rself. Think with your head and not your d1ck
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by JahMan1: 2:47pm On May 24, 2011
You guys assume alot.
Are you sure he was legally married to the so-called wife?
Is she and the two kids not victims of his numerous sexual escapades.
If he was legally married to her, will he be asking such silly question in here?

Repent and you shall be saved.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by carnal: 2:47pm On May 24, 2011
in d name of Baba God wey we de serve my broda, go back home, reconcile wit ur wife and leave dat tired backside alone, if u tink u wanna cheat there is obviously enuff young gurls out there even when cheatin is not good
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by JeSoul(f): 2:48pm On May 24, 2011
chines4:

My Yuroba friends will say you don chop vegetable. Get back to your senses, do you want to use your hands to destroy your family, what about your wife, what about those wonderful kids that the good God blessed u with. how do you think that this u'r new wife babe will treat them. Ask kids from broken home what they go through in the hand of step mum. Don't allow u'r kids to pass through hell, just because you can't control u'rself. Think with your head and not your d1ck
Leave him. Shebi he's in love? Few months from now he'll open another topic and be asking us how he can win his wife back. Useless nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by kayc33(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2011
the woman don 'jass' u my friend  grin better go take care of ur family.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by babyme1(f): 2:51pm On May 24, 2011
frenchman:

as much as i believe it is not right for you to leave your wife, at the same time u must have fallen in love with this lady for a reason.
maybe your wife is lacking in some areas that this lady is complimenting. My advise for u is to search your soul and be truly convinced before u leave your wife if u have to.

Mumu. So it's the wife's fault that he is shamelessly cheating and even thinking of abondoning his family? Men like you make me wants to puke!!

@OP: Whatever you feel for that home-wrecker will fade within a short time and by then you will be the losser not your wife. At 40 and you still thinks with your cork. SMH angry
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by monkeyleg: 3:01pm On May 24, 2011
@Poster, where is the guarantee the grass will be greener on the other side. I wonder how you would have felt if your wife was having and affair with another man or woman and came to feed you this crap.

Behave yourself, drop this rubbish and got back to your wife and kids
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by ufumes(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2011
Even though you divorce your current wife for this new lady, its a big sin and adultery. It was motivated by lust.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by SALady(f): 3:08pm On May 24, 2011
@ topic mxceewwww!! and they tell us men are more sensible than women lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by dustydee: 3:09pm On May 24, 2011
she don wash put for this one be that o! smh
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by dudet(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2011
@ poster, is it really worth it? After the fantastic intimacy. and the initial adrenalin of being with someone new wears off, do u think she'll feel the same way about you, or you about her? Look for other ways to resolve any issues with your wife, spend a little more time with her and try to find out y u fell in love with your wife in the first place, i'm sure if u focused your energies more on working on the issues you have with your wife, u will find less time to fool around with the homebreaker!
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by lagosapple: 3:21pm On May 24, 2011
All you Nigerians are insane. Moderation is why you all have not amounted to anything. History does not care whether you were faithful or not. This man should follow his heart. That is the stuff of great stories. The most important commandment there is is - to thy ownself, be true. Everything else is jara.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by delicious1(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2011
Only someone who has been there, and done that has a right to give you advice.

So you make your own decisions my man. Think about it thoroughly before you act. Think with your head-not your heart.

And whatever decision you decide to make in the end -just let the concerned party know in time.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Humblesam(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2011
Pls,it's easy 2 destroy than 2 build.what u've taken years 2 build is about 2 b brought down by ur very self! Run very fast 2 d nearest church or mosque 4 confession n deliverance, go n sin no more.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by obinali: 3:37pm On May 24, 2011
My Dear Nairalanders, you are all invited to A two day Crusade

Titled: THE GOD OF MIRACLE.

Date: Saturday & Sunday 4th and 5th June 2011.

Venue: THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATICS REVIVAL CHURCH

Address: 10, Odofin park Estate, along Oshodi Apapa Expressway
by Ijesha B/Stop, Ijesha Lagos.

Time: 8am prompt

please be there, the God Almighty is going to do something special in your life, just give him a trial
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by obowunmi(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2011
@ OP: the toto is sweet abi --- I feel you. grin grin
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Googler(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2011
This is the problem of modernity and Westernisation. There is no need to give up any of the women. You marry them both! Polygamy is a noble institution, except in the minds of some people. I will, however, like to agree with the person who said this other woman may not be good for you, because a woman who encourages you to leave your wife for her is dangerous. But she is also a victim of modernity, as she ought to have realised that to marry her you don't have leave your present wife.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Koolking(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2011
You need deliverance not advise. You have been glamoured by your own infatuation; and you dare to give excuse that you are in love. Love ni love ko! It's unthinkable and idiotic what you have done. Ask for forgiveness from your family my man so that you are not cursed.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2011
The more the merrier,

Have you thought about a 3-s-ome ordained by the law? Just buy a bigger bed and put them all on it.

You can even marry more,
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by beknown(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2011
@Poster,

Apart from anything else, for your sanity and peace just step back home quickly.

It is not too late to run back because you are in dangerous territory.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by obinali: 4:11pm On May 24, 2011
you better tell yourself the truth
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by cold(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2011
You're all wasting your time.The poster has his mind made up.It may take a while but he's definitely leaving.It aint hard to tell.It could be that the wife is a strictly missionary style adherent whilst this other woman is a no holds barred,take no prisoners,pull no punches kinda woman.In that case,wahala dey
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by cchioke: 4:25pm On May 24, 2011
i think u re either stupid or hypnotised,what re u smoking?not even feelings for those innocent kids of urs,i am sorry for you cause ur end will be tragic and it wil be sooner than u expect,heartless man sad sad sad
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by tymohs(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]You are a big fool. If she like you she will not ask you to leave your wife and two kids. You are a fool for asking such a question.[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Harmonyco(f): 4:35pm On May 24, 2011
Shine ur eyes my brother ur inside water and soap wants 2 enter ur eyes u want 2 leave ur lovely wife and children just bcuz of one stupid woman batter think twice dont even try that @all cuz u wil live 2 regret it
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by bumba1234: 4:35pm On May 24, 2011
he cooked up the freaking story?!!!!!! joker,
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by okemmadu(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2011
What is it that the other woman gives to u that ur wife doesnt give u? Tell ur wife about it and she will give u the best.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by IyaBasira: 4:38pm On May 24, 2011
It seems like everyone is calling the woman a home wrecker and a witch, all of which are true. I'm actually happy that no one is telling the poster something stupid like "All men cheat so this is not a big deal".

Finally Nairalanders can agree on something, which is that the poster is a retard whose lineage originates from the scum of the earth.

@ Poster ; Omega25Red made a very valid point; leave her already! And I wish you and your new wife all the punishment that God sends to people who break their marital vows.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by r231(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2011
good for you
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by nwaafo1: 4:40pm On May 24, 2011
mtchheeeeeeeeewwww i got more important things to do angry
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by wales(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2011
You are on your own grin grin grin grin
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by LongOne1(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2011
Geez man, why would you want to leave your wife, over a short affair?

Try to re-ignite your love. Think of your wife’s qualities and what attracted you to her in the first place. Most importantly, think of your kids. Would you want them to grow up not balanced, torn between two parents?

What ever you decide, in future, keep junior in your pants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.