Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? (554 Views)

Should This Man Do DNA Test for this boy To Be Sure (pix) / This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
You know some ladies have sex with outsiders or ex few days or months to their wedding, and some do it without protection..This can lead to a different first born.

With this will you as a man go for DNA test for your first child or just move on and ignore any doubt?
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
If i see that the woman is giving of attitude, then i will know that something is wrong. then i will make my move.
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by Michelle55: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
If you can afford it, please do to avoid stories that touches the heart and tickles the bum bum.

If you don't trust your partner, please do to avoid paternity fraud.

If your spouse is attached to her ex and doesn't see anything wrong with that, kindly do the test for your own peace of mind.

In other words, just do what makes you happy!
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
Whether paternity fraud or anything wey you call am,I must make DNA test a compulsory thing for not only my first child but to all my children, including even my dogs and their puppies....No one will be exempted lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by Theboy21: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Whether paternity fraud or anything wey you call am,I must make it a compulsory thing for not only my first child but to all my children, including even my dogs and their puppies....No one will be exempted lipsrsealed
i support thee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2021
If the pikin begin misbehave and I notice he is not acting like me or anyone in my family.....I will secretly do it without my wife consent....
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by quisera(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2021
The day my ex visited me for sex few weeks to her wedding, na dat day I fear woman. Please if you have the money DNA test for every first born is necessary. 60% of women cheat on their prospective spouses at the 11th hour before marriage.
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by internationalman(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Nigeria should embrace the concept of adoption more to reduce population.
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Lols no living thing in my house shall be exempted grin
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by Udodiri01: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2021
I will catch rats in my house and conduct compulsory DNA test... Even this cockroches looks like a different father to me
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by GOFRONT(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2021
The table you people are shaking because of DNA. So many marriages are ontop of the table ooo

1 Like

Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by Demigod22: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2021
It depends on the circumstances, but to be honest, I will do DNA test for all my children to escape these Nigerian girls curse.
Re: Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child? by Raph82(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2021
GOFRONT:
The table you people are shaking because of DNA. So many marriages are ontop of the table ooo
it's better the table kuku break now than break a man that discovers in his 60s that he's been fathering another man's children all his years. No secret can be hidden for life, nature has it's way of decrypting the most encrypted secrete no matter how long it may be.

(1) (Reply)

As A Nigerian Woman, People Do Not Take You Seriously. This Is Your Solution / Does Flaunting If A Girl's Picture Shows Sign Of Affection? / Why Do Nigerians Laugh At Feminists When They Get Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.