Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend (5879 Views)

Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by gfon(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Globad:
You did what?

How is it your business if your dad had sex with another woman?

Go and write it down. Your mum will make up with him, her husband, and you will be the outcast.

Go and apologise to your father to prevent this. You had no reason to fight with your father.
dude get mind to burst him papa mouth,if i was the father,i would matchet that hand when he is asleep.

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Snitch24(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Useless son

Ur talking to ur self
In the mirror

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by viyon02: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is a lesson for all, yes the father deserve every brutal action from his son,
When a man fails to perform his fatherly duties at home and handover his duties to his wife what do you expect from the children? He never for once serious with his family and you expect his children to respect him? never, ok let say the wife is not responsible also, that means the life of these children will be meaningless maybe in the street: though the action of this guy is too wild, l just hope fathers will learn a big lesson from this.

9 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by dan9ice(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Guy if the man curse you eh

I have a friend that his dad cursed with blood that bled from his nose
Guy, my friend was a wonderer for the past seven years.. Until one pastor saw the vision o. Despite the fact that the guy had begged his dad on the day of the event(brawl) .. This man didn't actually forgave him.. He was still holding grudges with his son.. He stop his education, blessing, contact,connections.
Chairman the story long

You better go beg your papa

3 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by pussyeater(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Junior Mike Tyson! You do well. Such an Idi_ot son. Your son go be nonsense commot for your body. It's called karma!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Lamasta(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Apologize to your father first then come back for proper advice

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by bummyla(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please apologize to your Dad! Dont bring curses upon your self. If you beat your father, the probably your son will beat you is high, please apologize!

2 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by KingMack(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chris look at this op..he can't even snap common picture and show us grin

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by FreeSpirited: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Funny how ladies aren't even commenting...
Many of them are happy at the beating...such evil creatures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Womanizer(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
So you fought your father because he fuçked a woman?

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bro, you need to take it easy . And seocndly, you're in need of Godly counsel right now , so I'll give you the little that I know of .

Number 1. Polygamy has always been a part and parcel of the African culture and it's not going to change anytime soon . And the best way of dealing with it is through prayers and patience with God .

Number 2. Fighting your father is not the right way to handle this issue , and it can invoke a curse on you . If you don't know this , let me tell you now, that your father is the one who can either bless or curse you(...just believe what I'm saying because I'm speaking from experience) . This means his words can make a difference to your life now and in the future.

Number 3 . Settle with him because it is biblical and it is written " do not let the sun set upon your anger "(Ephesians 4:6)

Do this and remain blessed
Peace

hmm

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by apostle96: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
You bashed and brutalized your biological dad??...I mean the one that gave birth to you with his penis
OMG!
If you get know who is fucking your mum at the back (which there must be), will you do the same to your mum (as you did to your dad)?
**God's judgement is upon the child of disobedience**
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Fakbrown: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Useless boy and you happy saying it, you beat your father he bled, I pity for you
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Elliotwaveforec: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Men are polygamous in nature; leave your dad alone. Your son will definitely do the same to you.
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by midolian(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na breeze full your head, aswear

You burst your papa mouth come dey boast ontop nairaland. Your way far and na with pains you go take waka this journey..no be curse

See as pikin throway him future mehn!

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
I can't imagine the emotional turmoil you've been living with all these years. All these years of pent-up frustration led to open confrontation and violence on your part. Nevertheless, beating him was so wrong. Please apologise. I know its hard and humanly speaking, your dad is undeserving, but attacking your parent goes against God's laws and you can attract a curse for raising your hand to your dad. It can also initiate a vicious cycle from father-to-child(ren) where those traits you hate the most, you inherit them and pass them on to your kids. I'll also advise you find a church and get planted there. Right now, only the love of God can soothe the ache in your heart
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
The man brought the insult upon himself.
The Bible says, "parents do not provoke your children to wrath" because it knows that some children can do the unthinkable.

He didn't even apologize. He was still provoking the son further by saying " and so"?
Dat one na saara beating e chop abeg.

Op, I think you overreacted though. So whenever they decide to sit over the matter, just prostrate and apologize to him. Hes your father. At least you've set a boundary now and he'll never cross it again.

All these shameless baba sef.
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

4 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by socialmediaman: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
OP @Breeze111 violence is not the right way to go. You could seriously hurt that man, he’s not your age, and your mom may not forgive you because that’s her husband also despite what he did.

I suggest you stand by and support your mom, apologize to your father for the way you handled it, and get some help for anger management so you can be a better person than him as you desire.

Being this violent also leads people to be violent to their wives and kids, because they will continuously seek validation and try to suppress opposing views especially if they’re not meeting expectations in the home

2 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by galantjoe(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Quickly go and apologize before the family members go assemble.

Na sacrilege you just committed

Nwata yonie amu Nna ya enu,....

3 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Breeze111:

To God I can never apologise to that big for nothing man that called himself my dad. Just confuse and depressed, only son my head choke and am so afraid not to end up like him.
Did your dad ever lay hands on you when you did wrong? Did he ever beat you or punish you for being bad? undecided

If you answered yes, to any of the questions above, then just relax..chill.... you did absolutely nothing wrong. You simply dealt with big child who deserved to be punished. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
You did well to defend your mom dignity but you shouldn’t have lay your hand on your dad.
It’s an abomination.
You should have call an elder in your family or allow your mom handle & resolve the issues of infidelity her self…
You self go born o
Imagine make your pikin come de beat you?
Go and apologize to your dad & allow your mom & the elder deal with the issues.
How is it abomination? No be the same papa dey teach you say wrong is wrong all or your life? Why is it wrong to correct him when he is wrong? undecided

If my kids catch me misbehaving, I hope they too can set me right so I don't end up a fool. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bedtec:
Mr I understand your plight, you defended your mom but you did the right thing in the wrong way , apologize to your dad cos when the heat is much your mum will blame you , don't raise a hand on your parent no matter what .... What if your dad marries another wife what will you do??
What exactly is he apologizing for in this case? undecided

If his dad marries another woman are you suggesting it will be this boy's fault? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Drizzy5001(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Ogbeni, u just committed a very big abomination, never you lay a finger on any of your parents, they may curse you,remember say you sef go born pikin too. it is not good at all, you should just try to always control your temper, and simply table the matter before an elder in your family, what if you pushed the man and he fell and hit his head on the floor, and maybe die, wetin u go talk?? Make we dey use our head abeg, now go and apologize to your Dad.

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Idaytesj29(m): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Funny how ladies aren't even commenting...
Many of them are happy at the beating...such evil creatures

You got it. A sensible mother who loves her son and want him to become great in future won't allow her son beat his father.

Deed already done, na divine intervention remain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Jerryherd: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Quickly go and buy his favourite ogogoro and beg him very well.... Devil wants to destroy you using what is non of your business, you too sharply outshine the devil

2 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Resurgent2016: 12:59am On Sep 05, 2021
Breeze111:
I done Come again, this guy confuse need our help.
Omo today eehh, me and my dad exchanged real blow of which I burst his mouth. ....

So if you ever cheat on your wife, make your pikin beat you too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Resurgent2016: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How is it abomination? No be the same papa dey teach you say wrong is wrong all or your life? Why is it wrong to correct him when he is wrong? undecided

If my kids catch me misbehaving, I hope they too can set me right so I don't end up a fool. undecided

If I get your statement right, you hope your kids also beat you up whenever you are wrong? I can say amen for you sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Your dad didn't do right but you shouldn't have laid your hands on him unless he was hitting your mum and wouldn't stop or something.
The things some women go through in marriages ehn.
Your mum fends for the family, probably loyal to your dad, what else again?! He cheats, cares less and still went ahead to sleep with another woman in her room. Both he and the woman with whom he cheated on your mum with have terribly wronged your mum.
I pray your mum heals from the traumas she experiences from being married to your dad.
If some women talk about what they go through when, ground go full heaven no go contain am sef.
Also do well to apologise to your dad. The Bible says to honour your father and mother so that your days will be long and you'll be blessed.
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Kobojunkie: 1:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Resurgent2016:
If I get your statement right, you hope your kids also beat you up whenever you are wrong? I can say amen for you sha
I want to be the best example for my kids. I correct them when they do wrong... if I ever fall victim to this level of foolishness, I wouldn't mind my own kid being the catalyst to help me snap out of this nonsense. undecided

Your amen means nothing to this or anything. I want to be the best example there is for my kids and that is that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Friend22(m): 2:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Breeze111:
I done Come again, this guy confuse need our help.
Omo today eehh, me and my dad exchanged real blow of which I burst his mouth. See eeh my dad they mess up die. The up-keeping of our house is being done by our mum alone right from when we were kids. All my dad those is to drink and womanise. (I wonder how those girls they even green for am with he koboles pocket) .
So this afternoon I was inside my room with my headset on my ear watching movie but still I was hearing some shout so I just conclude maybe is my parent usual wahala not on till I began to notice that my door is being bang so I decide to open and I saw my elder sister shouting Daddy has done the worst today, so I said to her is there anything new that Man has not done and she say they caught him having sex with madam saloon inside mummy room. Jesus my head won burst I rush to my mum room, I saw my mum crying while madam saloon knelt down saying na devil work with her fallen breast and my dad just sat there with his boxer saying and so, his my house I can marry more than one wife. Kai I no fit hold myself again, that was how I rush him, We exchange some blows and he started bleeding. So he has being calling all our relatives that I beat him. they say, they going to have meeting in our house tomorrow that I must apologise.
To God I can never apologise to that big for nothing man that called himself my dad. Just confuse and depressed, only son my head choke and am so afraid not to end up like him.

Very useless and senseless post.

Even if your father was on top of your wife,you shouldn't even bother hitting him.

Just move on with your life and forget about him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ / Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? / It`s Our Wedding Ffs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.