Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend (5932 Views)

Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by VTJN(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
YOU
Ammishaddai:
Oga, you've been brainwashed into thinking your mother's love is unconditional. In fact, I was once like you until I became a man with responsibilities. It was then I knew that our fathers were trying .

They might not have been perfect o, but baba, dem try no be small.

While our mothers were busy painting them black before our tender minds, they were out in the rain slaving and toiling like madmen just to make sure there was food on the table and a roof over our heads . And to me that is the ultimate sacrifice any person can do for another.

So guy, I can never be able to reject my father's love . And as much as I don't like my father in terms of somethings he did , he is still the number lover of my life irrespective of whatever
Your definition of love is in Monetary terms. There's no point educating you futher

Good day!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Ammishaddai: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
VTJN:
YOUYour definition of love is in Monetary terms. There's no point educating you futher

Good day!
You can't educate the truth . And I'll advise you start showing more appreciation for your father because Las Las, you'll become one someday . Then you'll be on the receiving end of the equation

2 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Biglittlelois(f): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
All these people saying curse blablabla weldone, the bible that said "provoke not your children" did not know what it is saying abi, but they can always remember "honor thy father and mother", Op honoured his mother here, I see no curse affecting him if he doesn't apologise.

4 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Shokoloko(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
VTJN:
I still don't know which Christianity regards fathers blessings and disregards that of the mothers

I never said fathers doesn't love their children. But you can't compare that to the love of the mothers. It's uncomparable.

The only true love ever in existence is that of the christ who gave his life for mankind

The only person who will ever truly love you unconditionally is your mother. Have you ever wondered why most children bent on loving their mother more than their father?

Take religious aside, hope you know that alot of women went through and are still going through hell in some men's hand all in the name of marriage? Do you know the nonsense our mothers went through from the hand of our fathers? Our customary law isn't solid enough. Marriage doesn't favour women in Africa. Particularly, in Nigeria. Why? because of the calibre of men they breeds. Men claimed they are polygamous in nature and have the right to sleep around.

Some mothers are even contributing financially to the upkeep of the family. Gone are the days that it was solely the men. Even though biblically, the women are not supposed to work but to look after the home. The irresponsibility of some men had made alot of women took it upon themselves to look out for ends meet. Some women are even the breadwinner of their family

No where in the Bible nor Quoran disregard the mothers blessing in favour of the fathers. Go and meet a Muslim scholar and pastors they will affirmed it to you. Women are the pillar of the home, salt of the nation, mothers to all men out there.

Respect every woman. Young or old, big or small.

Nevertheless, that doesn't give a child the liberty to disrespect or hit his father. That's totally wrong.

I'm only addressing your supposed claim about fathers. A father that can elope with another woman, a father that can abandoned his wife and kids for another woman. A father that can claimed to be polygamous in nature and automatically began sleeping around.

The same Men who travelled to the developed countries upon arrival dropped their naija mentality.

Guy forget am o. Na this naija we follow dey o. We know how men behaves.

Take it to the bank, Mothers are uncomparable to fathers.
Let me tell you why the bible does not talk about mother's blessings. In the bible 90% of the children when born where named by who?
The mother. Her blessing is carried in whatever name she names her child.
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Oyiboman69: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
And when your mother has been denying him sex for whatever reasons... you didn't call her to oder because you've choosing side. I now remember when and old man told me that having a child or marrying one wife is a mistake, I thought he was joking...how I wish your dad had another son outside his current marriage,he would have come dealing with you but you're his only son behaving like a sissy. Chai, to marry one wife really bad...I can envisage your your father's old age and well being cos you all will definitely abandon him when he's old...

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Oyiboman69: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
viyon02:
This is a lesson for all, yes the father deserve every brutal action from his son,
When a man fails to perform his fatherly duties at home and handover his duties to his wife what do you expect from the children? He never for once serious with his family and you expect his children to respect him? never, ok let say the wife is not responsible also, that means the life of these children will be meaningless maybe in the street: though the action of this guy is too wild, l just hope fathers will learn a big lesson from this.
judging from one side of a story. do you know why the man responded that its his house and he can do whatever he choose?... I believed he's been enduring some things and,dying silently with no one to his rescue. I pray you don't marry a bad woman who would turn your children against you....
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Oyiboman69: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How is it abomination? No be the same papa dey teach you say wrong is wrong all or your life? Why is it wrong to correct him when he is wrong? undecided

If my kids catch me misbehaving, I hope they too can set me right so I don't end up a fool. undecided
so after given birth to children, you never still get sense...I wonder what morals my children will teach me at this my age.
Some kain comment sha...

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by viyon02: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oyiboman69:
judging from one side of a story. do you know why the man responded that its his house and he can do whatever he choose?... I believed he's been enduring some things and,dying silently with no one to his rescue. I pray you don't marry a bad woman who would turn your children against you....
l understand your point, but do you think a woman can turn her children against a responble man? However, is that enough excuse to sleep with his wife friend?

3 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Keneth1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
FICTION cheesy.op your starting line alone killed my small doubt.
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Ofadaman(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
You FOOL?!!!.
You just controlled by emotional trickery of your mum and sister, both women, and you acted stupidly.
One rule you must never ever do, is take sides in a parent fight,never ever!. You're still a simp and child, you think you've done right, but when you become a man, all these things will be revealed to you and you'd understand the emotional trickery of women

The world has no value for men, a man's value is totally tied to his pocket and his ability to create and build things for his family, a woman is appreciated even for doing nothing, a woman can fail in academic, work and sports and still settle for being a wife depending absolutely upon a man and taking no blame for her laziness, the world has no place for men to even make mistakes or be lazy for his value is measured by his output and the world feels no remorse for him if he fails.

A man has no place to pour out his emotions, he'd be mocked and called weak, he cannot cry nor complain nor give excuses , no one will understand not even his own son. The society frowns at such.

Being a man is no joke boy!, You never understand what your dad goes through all his effort and who you know him to be is totally dependent on the picture your mother paints of him.
This is why in all ads and family cartoon the husband plays the role of a slowpoke while the wife is always the calm headed intelligent person who have things put together ,the society sees this as real and ideal. Marriage is the first scam and trap for manhood.

Boy, you messed up big time, you need to grow a pair and see the world as a man,but you're not grown yet, but soon you'd be..
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by ibechris(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Like father like son.

U were watching or listening to music...lazy father born lazy son.

Na so curse dey start for family because of silly things like this.
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Oyiboman69: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
viyon02:
l understand your point, but do you think a woman can turn her children against a responble man? However, is that enough excuse to sleep with his wife friend?
like I said...one side of the story.
you might be right judging by how the man did it with his wife's friend but then again... how can an penurious irresponsible drunk attract a woman?...judging from the boy's side of the story, I can boldly say that there's something not right in this whole thing. lest I forget...pray you don't fall a victim of a bad woman....
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
VTJN:
YOU
Your definition of love is in Monetary terms. There's no point educating you futher

Good day!

@bold:

Sad, innit?
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by efficiencie(m): 1:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Breeze111:
I done Come again, this guy confuse need our help.
Omo today eehh, me and my dad exchanged real blow of which I burst his mouth. See eeh my dad they mess up die. The up-keeping of our house is being done by our mum alone right from when we were kids. All my dad those is to drink and womanise. (I wonder how those girls they even green for am with he koboles pocket) .
So this afternoon I was inside my room with my headset on my ear watching movie but still I was hearing some shout so I just conclude maybe is my parent usual wahala not on till I began to notice that my door is being bang so I decide to open and I saw my elder sister shouting Daddy has done the worst today, so I said to her is there anything new that Man has not done and she say they caught him having sex with madam saloon inside mummy room. Jesus my head won burst I rush to my mum room, I saw my mum crying while madam saloon knelt down saying na devil work with her fallen breast and my dad just sat there with his boxer saying and so, his my house I can marry more than one wife. Kai I no fit hold myself again, that was how I rush him, We exchange some blows and he started bleeding. So he has being calling all our relatives that I beat him. they say, they going to have meeting in our house tomorrow that I must apologise.
To God I can never apologise to that big for nothing man that called himself my dad. Just confuse and depressed, only son my head choke and am so afraid not to end up like him.

Noah got drunk and that's wrong. Noah got so drunk and wasted he was literally naked and that's super wrong. Ham, his son, saw Noah in this state and mocked his drunk father and yes Noah deserved it and Ham wasn't legally wrong to do this. Shem and Japhet saw their father's shame and decided to cover it and yes they covered up Noah's weakness which could be considered wrong...and what was the outcome? Noah got sober and realized what really happened. Noah cursed Canaan the son of Ham as well as his lineage and Noah blessed Shem and Japhet and their lineage...it is believed by some that the curse and blessings of Noah lingers till this very day. Now what is the moral of this. Whoever feeds you, clothes you, rescues you from danger, labours for you, provides for you when you were defenseless and by his grace has covered you is never someone whose weakness you should expose and punish because his or her sweat and blood sustains you.

3 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by AutoChick4U(f): 3:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Breeze111:
Omo today eehh, me and my dad exchanged real blow of which I burst his mouth. See eeh my dad they mess up die. The up-keeping of our house is being done by our mum alone right from when we were kids. All my dad those is to drink and womanise. (I wonder how those girls they even green for am with he koboles pocket) .
So this afternoon I was inside my room with my headset on my ear watching movie but still I was hearing some shout so I just conclude maybe is my parent usual wahala not on till I began to notice that my door is being bang so I decide to open and I saw my elder sister shouting Daddy has done the worst today, so I said to her is there anything new that Man has not done and she say they caught him having sex with madam saloon inside mummy room. Jesus my head won burst I rush to my mum room, I saw my mum crying while madam saloon knelt down saying na devil work with her fallen breast and my dad just sat there with his boxer saying and so, his my house I can marry more than one wife. Kai I no fit hold myself again, that was how I rush him, We exchange some blows and he started bleeding. So he has being calling all our relatives that I beat him. they say, they going to have meeting in our house tomorrow that I must apologise.
To God I can never apologise to that big for nothing man that called himself my dad. Just confuse and depressed, only son my head choke and am so afraid not to end up like him.
Na the woman you for beat for have the effrontery to sleep with a married man in his matrimonial home. I don't understand how people reason. Which yeye devil? Dem go dey accuse devil anyhow

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Ok12345(f): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Op are you igbo

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
If ur own son do the same to u, i hope u won't blame anybody?
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Piptocoin:

Your father is a cheat and so he deserves beating as you are now a man, right? May you have many sons like you.
What is wrong with sons like him? undecided
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Janosky: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Breeze111:

Kweke !!!!!

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Janosky: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
But two wrongs don't make it right.

Bros, it's sad when the man you call "Daddy" let's you down.
But,pls make peace with your Dad.
Apologize to him & free yourself from bitterness, Matthew 6:13-15.

You have already made your point and passed on the message that his behavior is unacceptable under any given circumstances.
He owes your mom an apology too.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Let your Father's lifestyle ginger you to AVOID and DESIST from any negative habits you associate with him.
That is the best response you can give your mom, your siblings, yourself & to your own kids, bequest a model worthy of emulation.

OP, you be N-DT?
(This issues strong for that area, but not limited to N-DT.
Alcoholism is a worldwide problem )

Shalom.
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oyiboman69:
so after given birth to children, you never still get sense...I wonder what morals my children will teach me at this my age.
Some kain comment sha...
Sense? You mean submit my brain to the ignorance that our fathers and forefathers used in brainwashing a whole nation with? No thank you. undecided

Being a father is more than being a sperm-donor. You have to earn the respect you want from even your kids and it means submitting to the same rules and statutes you expect them to follow or face the consequences. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Oyiboman69: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sense? You mean submit my brain to the ignorance that our fathers and forefathers used in brainwashing a whole nation with? No thank you. undecided

Being a father is more than being a sperm-donor. You have to earn the respect you want from even your kids and it means submitting to the same rules and statutes you expect them to follow or face the consequences. undecided
not morals my friend... I am big enough to know what is good and what is wrong. the only thing my children can teach me is a new technology or whatever, not marals...besides, there's never been any difference since Adam....
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oyiboman69:
not morals my friend... I am big enough to know what is good and what is wrong. the only thing my children can teach me is a new technology or whatever, not marals...besides, there's never been any difference since Adam....
Not morals? I beg to differ... if our fathers and forefathers all had it right as far as morals are concerned, Nigeria would be a better place than it is today. undecided

No human is too big to learn new things, even morals and this father here was clearly lacking in that department, forcing his own son to feel he needed to be dealt with in such a manner. undecided

There has been no difference since Adam? Is that the lie you feed your mind so you can go another turn around the ⚫ blackhole of ignorance ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Lamanii22(f): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Breeze111:

Omoor ... Your dad deserved it .. your dad reminds me of my dad....

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Lukaku95: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
goodmorning40:
Na the woman u for beat u for beat the woman well well and not your father
correct.. if na me.. I go beat that woman to coma.. she no even fear come fvck for person matrimonial bed..
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Graxie(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Useless father, drunk, can't provide food, flirt.

Bringing the prostitute to his house before the children and wife.

I blame your mom, she is a weak woman, no self esteem. Women like her encourages young women to endure rubbish in the name of marriage. Your mother self esteem is horrible. Your mother has ended up destroying you and your siblings because of her selfishness. What is keeping her in such a demonic marriage?

You are not under any curse, you are a victim. Your father deserve not just beating but abandoning. A shame of a man.

Ignore those calling you names and claiming that you are under a curse, they are exactly like your father. They were raised by men like your father and to them it's normal. Anyone that sees cheating as normal and even cheating on matrimonial bed as OK, just because Africa men are polygamous in nature is under a curse.

A father who can't provide for his household is worse than an infidel.

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lukaku95:
correct.. if na me.. I go beat that woman to coma.. she no even fear come fvck for person matrimonial bed..
He did right to beat the man who brought the woman into the matrimonial bed in the first place. The woman would not have dared if the man had not allowed it. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abandon A Pregnant Woman In Lagos And Be Jailed / About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, / To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.