Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? (703 Views)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Olasupov2: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Definitely Yes.

What is your opinion?
Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by falcon01: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
What do you mean by a hood wife? We all have different opinions on what a good wife so Yes and No
Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Can a drug addict ever be responsible?

The two questions are one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
YES
Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by goodmorning40: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
I don't care to know
I can't stand the horror in my head

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Pweetiedude(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Remember a leopard cannot change its spots.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by FalseProphet1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Can a womanizer like davido, Wizkid, 2face...etc. every be faithful to one woman...your guess is as good as mine. So a prostitute can never be a good wife.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Michelle55: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
YES... Anything else you wish to know?

Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy
Only the thoughts of say she don taste different crude oil from every Mr. Prickson and Mr. Dickson alone fit throw me into coma lipsrsealed

So,I don't think that can be possible.. Ashawo go always be ashawo no matter how you wor try to tame am lipsrsealed. The energy and time when you go waste on trying to wife ashawo,if you channel am into learning diesel mechanic,your life go better tongue

3 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
YES
Are you scared of explaining why you said yes Madam? grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Are you scared of explaining why you said yes Madam? grin
YES cheesy. I no want make Una con attack me.
Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by arthurwillia(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Can rotten banana make a good smoothie?

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
arthurwillia:
Can rotten banana make a good smoothie?

Jeez!!
See Comparison!! shocked shocked

Una Bad for dis Nairaland..
Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by arthurwillia(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Jeez!!
See Comparison!! shocked shocked

Una Bad for dis Nairaland..

No time v-man grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? by Ayo2004: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why not marry one and find out

Mumu,instead of you to just enjoy the crazy sex and move on to the next one,u want to settle down grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! She Cheated On Me And It’s Affecting My Brain / Couple Stuck Together While Having S3x (video) / What Do You Guys Talk About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.