Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (65433 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by ademi87(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Starz825:
Sometimes I feel like I'm not my dad's child...
No offense to my mum... grin
Sometimes that thought dey come my mind cheesy
What fuels that thought further is that people normally tell me I look Igbo and I'm Yoruba...some say it's like my mum played away match.... grin
Guy..the above doesn't even bother me one bit...na money I dey find... whether na my papa born me or not..he no concern me...
make I see ur picture grin
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Almaigaa:

Yes na. Here in Owerri, married women do Ashawo work too and they don't hide it. They drag Male customers with single ladies. Some men even prefer fucking Married Women Ashawo. You'll see them with their wedding rings hanging around with other single Ashawo. It is this same Owerri you'll see Pregnant ladies who are doin Ashawo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Blood of Zachariah!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

Yes na. Here in Owerri, married women do Ashawo work too and they don't hide it. They drag Male customers with single ladies. Some men even prefer fucking Married Women Ashawo. You'll see them with their wedding rings hanging around with other single Ashawo. It is this same Owerri you'll see Pregnant ladies who are doin Ashawo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Akwa Ibom is number one sir, but let me tell you alot of women have bought house, cars with this work codedly, I swear, in Lagos there is a place people pay 1m a night, women they enjoy, a man will work All his life only to give it to sample wound
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by nagalee(m): 3:35am On Sep 06, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....

The result of DNA killed Tunde Thomas.

Well, I still dey pity for Sunny my neighbour. His firstborn (a 2years old boy no resemble sunny at all, boy only carry mama face.)

I nor know whether make I voice my suspicion to Sunny as per my good neighbor or make i let sleeping DOG DNA lie
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Harrisee(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2021
uba1991:
I think the national assembly should pass a law that DNA is compulsory to every child born in the country and the government should take responsibility for the exercise.
You will be surprised if you find out that many of ipob terrorists who hate Fulani are actually children of Fulanis.
There are many claims that Fulanis rape their women. Therefore, there is possibility that 40% of the women raped actually gave birth to the children of the rapists.

Fulanis rape women of all tribes. From Yoruba to Igbo to middle belt clusters

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.