Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (65467 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by RPG2020(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....

The result of DNA killed Tunde Thomas.

Well, I still dey pity for Sunny my neighbour. His firstborn (a 2years old boy no resemble sunny at all, boy only carry mama face.)

I nor know whether make I voice my suspicion to Sunny as per my good neighbor or make i let sleeping DOG DNA lie

Start telling him stories about DNA and how women now roll one day he will see the message you are trying to tell him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by neyoohhh: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

Bro, got to say I really respect 'switched on' folks like you. You just don't walk around 'blind' blaming leaders for everything.

You open your eyes and observe objectively to know what is really going on.

Drugs is another big issue today. Most Nigerians have no self-control and are always prone to going to the extreme.

With drugs proliferation, and glorification by stars like Naira Marley , Burna boy, Wizkid etal, women are now heavily involved in hard drugs use than is healthy for them as future mothers, wives and nurturing souls of society.

Virtually most young girls these days smoke weed and all it's variants, like "loud" and SK, and even habitually use hard drugs like crack, cocaine, heroine, molly etal.

Nigerian men have been "damaged" for a long time. That our women have now joined them as damaged good, in such a short time, is really worrying for the future.

It seems the women of today are trying to overdose on the 'fun' they feel a sexist and chauvinistic Nigeria denied their mums. God help us all.

Correct because I'm literally studying the events and documenting what I have seen.

I'll just add this here on top of what they're doing now apart from all the other vices.

I won't stop talking, the sane person is always seen as crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by iamtardey: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Lol some of us don be bastard tey tey, Mama no come dey again to tell us who our papa be lol grin it's not even funny
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
baralatie:

Ehn!

See bad market!

Don't believe her family o!they have her back!
Then, I shame for that family.

She admitted it and said at least he should take care of the other two.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by 9gerian: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2021
grin

klufs:

And how many children have men fraudulently brought home for the wife to take care of without the wife’s knowledge and consent. Keep shifting the goalpost.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

Then, I shame for that family.

She admitted it and said at least he should take care of the other two .
grin grin
And that is where the battle lies!
They have to learn how to co parents without bitterness,fights or harm for their kids! grin

And here the woman nature baffles me grin(time heals wounds and guess what happens ext)

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2021
baralatie:

grin grin
And that is where the battle lies!
They have to learn how to co parents without bitterness,fights or harm for their kids! grin

And here the woman nature baffles me grin(time heals sounds and guess what happens next)
I am ashamed of the woman.

Who would blame Nedu?
I don't think his problem is with the children but with the womb that birth them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by ComeToJesus: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Akuruoulo(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2021
TOT WOMEN ARE ANGELS AND DON'T CHEAT

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by galaxy2020(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2021
...am sure if we run paternity test on all of us, we will be shocked to find out that, some of us have been living with our foster fathers.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Timetravel88: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I never expected Chinedu to be out with this exposé so soon after her pity-hunting.

I don't blame him either for laying it plain on the table as lots of folks vilified him without caring to know the truth because by default, women are always considered the victim.

And it was out of respect for his privacy that I wrote this.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.

To see this report came out in 2019 shows how recent this matter is and this brother was able to shelf this away from the eyes of the public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2021
descarado:

As you are sowing your seed outside, wifey is sowing hers

As another man is training your child, you are training his.
What's the problem here Farlington?

This is the craziness of modern society. I think women are hitting back and hitting back very hard. "Do me I do you" type of thing.

Speak to most Nigerian women today and they all have a sense of empowerment they feel entitles them to do exactly what Nigerian men are doing i.e promiscuity, drug use, scamming etal. Even female politicians no longer lag behind men in stealing.

Socially, Tonto Dike, Tiwa Savage, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and many older female icons really fcked the minds of many younger women, who worship them, setting examples of promiscuity, loose lifestyle, raunchy outlook and "do what pleases you" messages.

Funny to now see a 41 year old Tiwa Savage, who lived fast and loose in her younger years, singing today "somebody's son go love me". That somebody's son must be a grade A otondo plus mumu rolled in one to go near Tiwa and her baggage. Lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by mu2sa2: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Terrence99:

May your lineage never be short of bastards.
Maybe you're one that's why you use bastard so uncouthly.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Toks2008(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/comedian-nedu-says-ex-wifes-alleged-infidelity-exposed-by-dna-test/

DNA result posted by Nedu on his instagram handle

I know Nedu to some extent and I can say he is a perfect gentle man... Nobody is perfect but he is a very calm guy.

I wrote a thread about why every man should do DNA for their first child cos in 70% cases, ladies usually have their first child for another man probably an ex.

https://www.nairaland.com/6348679/why-must-dna-test-first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Toks2008(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Timetravel88:

To see this report came out in 2019 shows how recent this matter is and this brother was able to shelf this away from the eyes of the public

Nah man e be walahi.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

I am ashamed of the woman.

Who would blame Nedu?
I don't think his problem is with the children but with the womb that birth them.
Well!
Oga Nedu was the one chasing the womb all over Nigeria. grin
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mordson:

The man below is Igbo.
This painful case
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Mordson: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
baralatie:

This painful case

Very painful.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by descarado: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

This is the craziness of modern society. I think women are hitting back and hitting back very hard. "Do me I do you" type of thing.

Speak to most Nigerian women today and they all have a sense of empowerment they feel entitles them to do exactly what Nigerian men are doing i.e promiscuity, drug use, scamming etal. Even female politicians no longer lag behind men in stealing.

Socially, Tonto Dike, Tiwa Savage, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and many older female icons really fcked the minds of many younger women, who worship them, setting examples of promiscuity, loose lifestyle, raunchy outlook and "do what pleases you" messages.

Funny to now see a 41 year old Tiwa Savage, who lived fast and loose in her younger years, singing today "somebody's son go love me". That somebody's son must be a grade A otondo plus mumu rolled in one to go near Tiwa and her baggage. Lol.
Why are you angry?
E never reach like that na
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Blake755: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Damn I fear who no fear woman imagine to dey work off ur ass to give another man pikin comfort

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
baralatie:

Well!
Oga Nedu was the one chasing the womb all over Nigeria. grin
Another person womb? grin
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tloc:

Ode ti o mo asiko. Ogogogoro drinking waterman, tell us where you as the SS man stands in the array of men. Monkey. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truth is painful. Kpele o.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mordson:

Very painful.
Somehow!
I see similarities between the two to a certain degree!

The men were carelessly involved with women who had very active sexually relationships with married men(married men who already have kids in their own homes....is that not asking for trouble of who can get the lady pregnant competition!!)
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

Another person womb? grin
Baba!
Oga Nedu didn't know it was competition for her womb nah!
He thought it was competition on who will get to marry!
grin
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
baralatie:

Baba!
Oga Nedu didn't know it was competition for her womb nah!
He thought it was competition on who will get to marry!
grin
Nope....They were obviously lashing whilst dating so he felt his seed did the work....baba didn't know that another Oga's Y Chromosome is a Usain Bolt.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Pumpumking: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wtf!! Thats too bad oo. Her sister still with her husband?

angry
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by sylve11: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
seunmsg:

No go dey hustle to raise another man pikin o.

Word! cool
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by TheChameleon: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mordson:

The woman below is Igbo.

Yes. She has Igbo blood. She was adopted by a yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by NelviusGrey(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Una neva see anything grin
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Odunharry(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
neyoohhh:

Correct because I'm literally studying the events and documenting what I have seen.

I'll just add this here on top of what they're doing now apart from all the other vices.

I won't stop talking, the sane person is always seen as crazy.
This happens alot used to hear abt it few years down until recently I saw a video life..
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by GalaticHorde: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
klufs:

And how many children have men fraudulently brought home for the wife to take care of without the wife’s knowledge and consent. Keep shifting the goalpost.
how does a man fraudulently bring home for a wife to raise? I don't understand please, wouldn't the woman know she never birthed such?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / 'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.