Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (65436 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by colizee(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
So this is how the result looks like.... Hmmmmm
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/comedian-nedu-says-ex-wifes-alleged-infidelity-exposed-by-dna-test/

DNA result posted by Nedu on his instagram handle
Marry through internet and go through internet!
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Wahala dey o shocked

Paternity fraud is now a big issue and anybody can be a victim. Every father out there should carry out DNA test on their kids if they can afford it. The set of mothers out there are simply not loyal and very dishonest. No go dey hustle to raise another man pikin o.

There is a stat that shows that Nigeria ranks high (in fact, second position globally) in paternity fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Tmb78(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Liebermantic:

And Mgbati AFONJA ladies dirty, ugly with many children from different fathers are the one you should marry..Ewu..Ofeke
Calm down,your brothers below will disagree with that description grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by amuwo1980: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:
Worse still.....the son belongs to her elder sister's husband with whom she had an affair with.

Bad Worse Worst......this kind of people...

Bia gini, ekwensu eromance mammy water, Ekwensu eromance mammy water, blood of jumping cat fish. You say what?

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by toscolee(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
OceanEye:
My main concern is the first born child involved. He shouldn't have broadcast this, the said child is vulnerable to future mental issues

She wondered why people still listen to his program about marriage, thus attacking his source of livelihood. That was Savage.
If he didn't fight back, she for use her fellow women harrass/finish am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
amuwo1980:

Bia gini, ekwensu eromance mammy water, Ekwensu eromance mammy water, blood of jumping cat fish. You say what?
My bro......Okoko nwanne Ajangbadi....what idiosyncrasy?

Na so we see am ooooo......
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
streetsoldier1:

so, her elder brother nacked her, and she gave the child to Nedu... what a wicked world
Her elder sister's husband.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Skidee: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's funny how Niaraland mofos quickly run down the female gender, forgetting that some of them are bastards, while their mums are olosho personified, only that DNA wasn't conducted on them.

While some are the fathers of these bastards given to another man.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by 2kurupt(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is a clear case of "No be who first call Police dey win case" cheesy

She got served
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Sharontalkingvl(f): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is so unhealthy for all the algorithm of social media how much us humans?
My head of this past one week has been traumatizing.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol...
The tables has turned..
Wahala for simp wey no do DNA..
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
juman:
Oga landlord, hope the boy doesn't belong to dogo your tenant.
. hahahahhahah
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
Alpha fuçks, beta bucks.
Lol
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
mu2sa2:
What if there's error in the dna test? A child is born in wedlock and some ill- advised men will go stirring up controversy unnecessarily. Fact: Dna test is not 100% accurate. In this case, what is the point in denying the boy now after being father-and- son for so long. Abeg the boy must remain his son, shikena. Maybe the so- called dna test is a ruse.
That's why sensible people will agree with the position that you cannot disown a child born within marriage on the basis of a dna test, which as we all know is not foolproof.
OGA keep quiet she has accepted it, it's just like saying you don't believe your blood type or genotype. Calm down
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Fear future.

Fear women (female).
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=105523799][/quote]
Go and do DNA and find out who banged your mum from the back and gave birth to you.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
no mind am but sincerely most women of nowadays are really promiscuous chia I can't imagine the no of married women wey go dey cut eyes for me haba now and I never even get money ooooooooo they go dey say in yoruba " brother i dey greet you abi you no see wetin dey my back" abeg presently I don't trust most females anymore I don't know how most husbands are coping oooooooo though we men get our own for body self.
Lol do you know the repercussions of having affair with married woman or you just have conscience
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ofadaman:
This is one reason I joined the redpillers group, trusting and simping with women will get u into fucking troubles and you'd regret your existence. Don't fucking simp, Bleep them and move on,never marry, never settle , get your baby mamas and live free
Lol
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ofadaman:
This is one reason I joined the redpillers group, trusting and simping with women will get u into fucking troubles and you'd regret your existence. Don't fucking simp, Bleep them and move on,never marry, never settle , get your baby mamas and live free
The baby Mama will still give you headache, surrogacy is the best man, what if she give wound to another man And you and the guy will be fighting
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Curious345:
If I want to fork 3 different married women everyday in this lagos, I easily can.

NA just to give them the hotel address'. And boom they are at the gate.. Even with wedding ring...

This life no balance..

Abeg where is the "magun"
Hahahhahahaha are you sure shocked

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Almaigaa:

Yes na, over 98% of the Girls from that Region are promiscuous cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you sure
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Meninmen:
Truth is that if men who are married to igbo women do DNA test for their children, half of them will die of heart attack because they will find out the child they call their own is not theirs (especially the first child).

Many Igbo ladies put money as the first determining factor in marrying a man. Their wedding can be tomorrow, but they will be giving their ex (whom they really love but can't marry because he is not financially buoyant) a good bye sex. And in almost all cases, it's wild and unprotected sex. And sometimes, it continues after Marriage.

If you want to have peace, be careful of some igbo ladies. Promiscuity run high in their veins. I'm not saying don't marry them, but be careful!

PS: I'm not Yoruba. I'm from the SS. Don't bring tribal war here. I love Igbo people. I have lived with and among them for years. I know what I'm saying.
They will come for you o, is the bitter truth I studied in Enugu, not to mention IMO
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

You are a perfect proof that one can be educated and still be an illiterate. You are disgraceful...
Lol leave the fool
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

First yes igbo girls and love for money are 5 and 6, the promiscuous lifestyle means u have never traveled round in your entire life.
Come to the West here that's when u will truly understand the full meaning of promiscuous. Is only here that a girl will have 5 children with 3 different men, so what do u call that?
I don't think you are referring to Yoruba land o
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
JBoss25:
first of all you're a f00l for generalizing , Many Yoruba and Hausa's are promiscuous too, promiscuity isn't known to one tribe alone
Big lie Go to codedruns And get a Hausa lady 10k
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol do you know the repercussions of having affair with married woman or you just have conscience
sincerely I don't know but if there truly is a repercussion I don't think most of these married women or people sampling them either care shocked
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by emmanuelbrown26: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I don't think you are referring to Yoruba land o
I never mentioned any tribe here pls. I'm for everybody on planet earth, I'm not for my family alone
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Almaigaa: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure

Yes na. Here in Owerri, married women do Ashawo work too and they don't hide it. They drag Male customers with single ladies. Some men even prefer fucking Married Women Ashawo. You'll see them with their wedding rings hanging around with other single Ashawo. It is this same Owerri you'll see Pregnant ladies who are doin Ashawo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Gkemz: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
After God, fear woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.