Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. (7036 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
yetunsbay:
lol. No one workships Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)
Hahaha grin
You will not kill person o
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Ahm4real(f): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bombastically00:
My question is ''will she continue her education?
undecided
Bombastically00:
My question is ''will she continue her education?
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Flytime: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
After going through this thread I’ve come up with the conclusion that
1)op is a pedophile who should be isolated from minors so the teaching job is probably not the best idea
2) we should be careful of who we interact with because there are lot of crazy people in this world..I mean some were supporting him saying they understand him some were like he should marry her while the others said he should wait till she’s 18
How in hell would you a 28 yo man find a 16 yo sexually attractive and claiming you love her when you have countless options in their 20s and nobody would care but you want to cut an innocent girl life short by wiring her at a young age probably getting her pregnant and messing up her life
If the streets boys bleeps her it’s her life,you wifing her at such a tender to make any tangible decision is way worse
Imagine a 28 yo wanting to wife you 16 yo daughter
In conclusion op you need therapeutic help,If you point out a mistake you should give a solution which I’ve given,going to therapy is nothing to be ashamed of if it’ll help you

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amuroba:
Go ahead.
Hopefully she may still be a virgin.
You sabi this world my dear.
"Hopefully " this word makes everything you said sensible.
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
She must still be a virgin otherwise Op wouldn't av the intention to marry her. My only advice 4 Op is that he should treat her well, take good care of her and further her education(if his finance is bouyant enough). And most importantly, don't break her heart(espicially a virgin's). I don't joke with the heart of any girl that is a virgin. And don't disappoint her parents if at all they accept ur proposal.
Wisdom shall not depart from you.
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Demigod22:
That's how I fall in love with one 100 level girl in my school. She is 18 years, but when she offered me her cookies I politely decline, I think she is obsess with the fact that I am in final year. If she still feel the same in the next four years then I will know she really loves me. I am graduating this year and she is just in her first year, that relationship is a gamble.
You didn't eat the cookie? Others will eat it o
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Funmmyastic: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
You love her indeed.You just want to chop her.Nonsense and love!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Myhusband(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
except her parents are poor, they won't accept such and even if they will accept such as a poor family, you must show commitments and responsibilities by putting her on skills or education

I won't put my daughter on such marital pressure at that early age but with all these girls of nowadays, catching them young is the best that's if that 16yrs old girl is still a virgin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
earthsync:
Op you are a pedophile, a groomer and a predator. You no see your age mates marry? You no get shame! shiorrr!!
Which my age mate? The one with 70 body count or the ones with wide vagina abi those ones way Yahoo boys done use their destinies unknown to them? Or you are talking about the ones with clitosis like pen!s?
Call me what you may, but I prefer good things. Please go the a vendor and check how old newspapers are looking then come back and advice me.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
ITbomb:

Just what I thought
The evening newspaper will gather and discourage you.

Kanu Nwankwo married his wife when she was 18, imagine when they started dated
Abi o.
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
yetunsbay:
As a brother,I'll bomb you if u come forth
Thanks o
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by missiret(f): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
ITbomb:

Just what I thought
The evening newspaper will gather and discourage you.

Kanu Nwankwo married his wife when she was 18, imagine when they started dated

Sebi sense is far from you sir, when your daughter is 16, pls marry her off, you re the type of parent that will marry off his daughters for Money, alatenuje bi ti sule egbira, pedophile oshi

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Truvelisback(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Wisdom shall not depart from you.
Ase.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
missiret:

Sebi sense is far from you sir, when your daughter is 16, pls marry her off, you re the type of parent that will marry off his daughters for Money, alatenuje bi ti sule egbira, pedophile oshi
Do you that all the serious men in your life have approached you when you were between 16 & 19? The ones coming for you now are only trying to manage you while they can.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by cactusJack(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pedophile grow some balls and date ur age...have u no shame I'm sure you're a northerner e no dey pass aboki

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by cletz991(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin
Op is a Fulani
Brainard22:

If only you knew what berretta m9 is

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_M9

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by cletz991(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op go don draw that melon tire
Lust not love

It's will end in distilled tears

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by missiret(f): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Do you that all the serious men in your life have approached you when you were between 16 & 19? The ones coming for you now are only trying to manage you while they can.

I'm not even in my late 20s yet but as God don give you omniscience power, please keep it for your blurry future

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Oyiboman69: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:

Marry her, before Yahoo boys over take you
that's if they've not ahead of him already... fear our small small girls
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by earthsync(f): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Which my age mate? The one with 70 body count or the ones with wide vagina abi those ones way Yahoo boys done use their destinies unknown to them? Or you are talking about the ones with clitosis like pen!s?
Call me what you may, but I prefer good things. Please go the a vendor and check how old newspapers are looking then come back and advice me.

Sounds like what a predator would say. You couldn't get yourself a woman but decided to go for a minor. A child that's still in highschool and you are almost 30. You are here insulting women like your balls aren't reaching your knees already.
Oga you are a pedophile

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Depressed101: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:
I met this 16 year old girl some months ago. I really like her and I want to marry her.
Before you ask of my age, I'm 28.
I don't want to be arrested for rape or intercourse with a minor so I am thinking of meeting her parents and informing them that I love their daughter and wants to marry and take care of her for the rest of my life.
She's not a muslim, she's nice and very caring.
Please what do you think?
(No insults abeg).
my dear... From several experiences.. This kind of relationship never end well, I have 3sisters/cousins who married their older sweethearts, 2 couldn't continue.. They obviously don't have the mental experience to coup with a mononous relationship forever... Back down, no matter how much you love, or you think she loves you...

By the way why marry someone you love so badly instead of someone who loves you so badly.. The former doesn't end well

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by TruthTella(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
If you think marrying her when she has not explored life will guarantee her faithfulness and purity you are dead wrong. Only a God fearing person that will respect themselves and not cheat after marriage, this goes for men and women.
After you marry her and she born children finish, she will still be in her twenties and still young and guys will still be chasing her and trying to get that coochie, them no send say na married woman, sofar she fine.

That is when one sweet mouth guy will turn her head and she will start missing all the escapades and adventures she did not engage in before marriage and start wondering what other men fvcking is like.

Look for high sense of morality and God fearing nature in your future wife. No be by age.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by MufasaLion: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's not love, it's just. Don't do it. She's even below 25 angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by MufasaLion: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Thanks o

WTF? She's a fvckin CHILD! Leave her!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by MufasaLion: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:

She said she's not interested in high institution. She just want a faithful and caring husband to build her home together.

Dude, don't ruin her life!

You sound like a predator.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Iamagoodgirll: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
You must be an hausa man only them are capable of marrying a minor.

You're simply a pedophile.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
My mind is made up.
Expect my Pre- wedding pictures SOON!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Pumpumking: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:
I met this 16 year old girl some months ago. I really like her and I want to marry her.
I don't want to be arrested for rape or intercourse with a minor so I am thinking of meeting her parents and informing them that I love their daughter and wants to marry and take care of her for the rest of my life.
(No insults abeg).

angry
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Pumpumking: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:
(No insults abeg).

..ok so u want to marry under age girl coz her parent are a muslim...correct? ...bros .

In the eyes of the law..u a convicted Peterfile like r kelly & u should be iligally convicted for child rape & jailed!

STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN gaddddemit!! (no oofense)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by ChasinGood(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Baba,no vex na
1beat:
Hope this is not generational curse

I believe is not like father, like son problem
Like mother, like daughter problem

Let the girl focus on her studies we are tired of baby carry baby in this generation

Speak with loud voice every power that is making you to see good thing in what is wrong and bad thing in what is good in your life die by fire

Continue praying .....

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Demigod22: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Redpillers should we tell him cheesy.

LoL, you don't need to tell me. I am not having any relationship with the girl at the moment and I am not intending to have anyone with her in nearest future. I just allowed my self control to direct me that night. We have sex with other girls but they are girls that should earn our respect.
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by amuwo1980: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hope u get reformed before them jail u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Minister Ties The Knot With Nigerian / Why Do Ladies Love Pet Names / Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.