Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Are Women More Emotional Than Men? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Women More Emotional Than Men? (1480 Views)

Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) / Are Women From Divorced Homes More Likely To Divorce? / Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women More Emotional Than Men? by bukatyne(f): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Konquest:

Gosh! You sure do. grin

You must be a full professor
of psychology. I read the entire
post though.

OK! Here's my take on this topic:

1. Women are MORE emotional
than men because y'all are
naturally wired to use the "right"
side of the brain [which deals with emotions] more than the "left" side
of the brain [which deals with logic!].

Brain scans and neuroscience research affirm these facts, and
I've got books in my home library on titles such as: "You Are The Placebo" to back it up.

2. Bukatyne, did you know that women have a sharper sense of smell than us men? There are
more "nerve endings" in the nasal
region of women so this makes
women to pick up smells faster
than men!

3. It's the same way that the clitoral region is packed with a lot of "nerve endings" and is very sensitive. Men don't have such concentrated nerve endings on the male glans [which is the clitoral equivalent].

4. I'm emphasizing these 3 examples
to let you know that women are
wired differently from men... Even
though men and women exhibit
the "twin aspects" of emotions and
logic to varying degrees.

Ciao.

I would like to be a professor some day. I have always said Dr./ Prof. was the only title I would be interested in bearing.

1. Well in practice, we see a different thing play out. While men would not cry over the littlest thing, they express loads of emotions from anger to rage to fear to joy to passion etc. at all times.

2. Yep

3. God loves us like that cheesy

4. Men and women are wired differently: I 100% agree with you and it takes foolishness to argue otherwise.

@bold: please share more.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women More Emotional Than Men? by angelfallz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
your number 4 don't say that in America or any American online forum. They would use you and do pizza
bukatyne:

I would like to be a professor some day. I have always said Dr./ Prof. was the only title I would be interested in bearing.

1. Well in practice, we see a different thing play out. While men would not cry over the littlest thing, they express loads of emotions from anger to rage to fear to joy to passion etc. at all times.

2. Yep

3. God loves us like that cheesy

4. Men and women are wired differently: I 100% agree with you and it takes foolishness to argue otherwise.

@bold: please share more.
Re: Are Women More Emotional Than Men? by bukatyne(f): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
angelfallz:
your number 4 don't say that in America or any American online forum. They would use you and do pizza

Not all of them are insane cheesy

And no amount of denial changes nature & commonsense.

1 Like

Re: Are Women More Emotional Than Men? by Parizz: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2022
bukatyne:

I was just stating a fact:

Most of my threads are long. grin
good morning ma, i have sth to discuss with you
Re: Are Women More Emotional Than Men? by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Parizz:
good morning ma, i have sth to discuss with you

You have my attention smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why U should Allow The Older Child Beat The Younger Child... / I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. / My Dad Shouldn't Receive My Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.