Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) (44449 Views)

NFVCB Must Provide Life Insurance For Screen Personalities: Adamu Garba On Ibu / Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Embrace Polygamy. Marry Pero"- Ex-presidential Aspirant Advised 2face(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by izubext007: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
To me shall, the advice is good. If Annie has a mate she won't any way misbehave, because she would want to be the good wife of idibia. I say it again Calabar no dey marry, nal baby mama majority of them be.......if I lie make unal do reaserch around unal.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by izubext007: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
To me shall, the advice is good. If Annie has a mate she won't in any way misbehave, because she would want to be the good wife of idibia. I say it again Calabar no dey marry, nal baby mama majority of them be.......if I lie make unal do reaserch around unal.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by macof(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Godbless3:

Don't link fornication to christianity.
Christian simply refers to those that follow Christ and its teaching. It is true that the bible in the old testament do accept polygamy etc through the laws that moses wrote with inspiration from God.
Since Christian die for our sins, before he died he changes some of the law of moses (old laws) and align with his teaching which any1 who want to follow his teaching and His likeness are call Christian.
Going to church or coming from a state that is dominated by churches does not makes me a christian.
Church is a place where people go and give thanks to God just like David, solomon etc use to do in temples.
Before Christ came to die for our sins, there were temple.
A christian is a person who denounce worldly thing, become born again via baptism and follow Christ and behave alike and do what Christ teaches. Bible contain God laws before/after Christ.

One man one wife has nothing to do with christ
Nowhere in your Bible can you find that

Monogamy has always been the culture of Europeans, especially in Rome and Greece.
It's that culture that entered into the Jewish sect that became Christianity in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Adamu Garba, I support you on this one Sir.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Echoban:

Wetin biology talk Biko??

Say na man determine whether it's girl or boy?? Better carry that ur half baked biology somewhere.. man has 2 chromosomes X and Y released in millions, the woman body chooses base on present factors e.g PH level of her reproductive organ, wrong timing for copulation.. it's left for the woman to get knowledge and prepare herself and leave the rest for God/nature.

Why did u think pero have 2 sons and Annie has 3 straight girl.. ??

Stop embarrassing knowledge here.
ignorance. I'm really experiencing a second hand embarrassment in your behalf
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by batb: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
can you bring any scripture since the time of Christ when his followers did polygamy or babymama
Ode le le yi.. even the father of faith (Abraham) had two wives!
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
batb:

Ode le le yi.. even the father of faith (Abraham) had two wives!
ode he married Sarah and never married Haggar whom he impregnated and sent packing
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Adamu garba welcome o, it's been a while I last hear from u now another opportunity has opened for you to reveal your stupidity to the world again, we are finding ways to cure an headache you are suggesting they remove it and replace it with another head. Marry Peru ko, marry Colombia ni!
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Topzee109: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
ode he married Sarah and never married Haggar whom he impregnated and sent packing
And he is a prophet
What about Solomon
Christians sha
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thinking about it, I have absolutely nothing against polygamy (which comprises of polygyny and polyandry). It's all about transparency and consent. The only issue is when you started off promising monogamy and then switch to polygamy halfway. That's a breach of contract and illegal (except the one you're already married to divorces you or consents to it).

Meanwhile, the idea of marrying a new wife and making her the first wife is illogical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Bekind123: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
malcom1X:
If I was Anne idibia.

I will stop making hair styles in my salon in Atlanta, (stop gossiping with all those black Americans) since that's what she does all day in that salon. I will travel back to Nigeria and give Tuface all the sex styles he deserves.

Let's not forget that she has not given Tuface an heir yet. (male child)
The other pero even named her son Innocent,

The only power she has is that she's married to Tuface by law and by God.

Annie give Tuface all the style that he needs, turn him into a skeleton if you have to, give him that male child and shut his family up FOREVER
They will start loving you, because I know they don't love pero that much.
Did pero and the other woman not give him all these yet he still choose Annie over them, Abeg go sleep, you no get talk
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Tundex911: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
You can see say 9ja leaders no get work this fool wey suppose focus on their administration dey put mouth for 2face matter...

No be dem fault sha na one 9ja cause am

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Stfe(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Annie idibia is in Lagos Atleast from the Instagram posts she revealed 2face brother won't stop coming to their home

2face brother confirmed he always comes but to see the kids

The issue is Peru should go and get married and have a life, she still wants 2face to fill her empty void forgetting he is married

2face has another baby mama Ms adeniyi who is now married and she never brings up issues for the idibia family no excuse of children to destroy another person's marriage
!!!! If peru were to be ur sister,will u say dis? How many men in nigeria will want to marry a woman with 3 kids? Since tuface impregnated her for 3 good times,it shows dat tuface still loves her.Let tuface marry her!
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Topzee109:

And he is a prophet
What about Solomon
Christians sha
Yeah, God told him to stick with Sarah but he saw the consequences, Muslims too see him as a prophet

Solomon, I hope you remember why we taking about this

The dangers of polygamy which God never prescribed
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Stfe:
!!!! If peru were to be ur sister,will u say dis? How many men in nigeria will want to marry a woman with 3 kids? Since tuface impregnated her for 3 good times,it shows dat tuface still loves her.Let tuface marry her!
my dear, if she is really serious 2face can father the children in his house

She can go find her life since that's her excuse

She can see a good divorcee, widow that would take her

She fit no want marry then find your life, the children would always be at your neck and call

You can always visit them, but this if i can't have him no one should is killing 2face

It is clear 2face can't even manage his own life let alone people that's the reason for all these bleeping everywhere without plan
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by koyyess: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Remember the person I quoted said christianity and Solomon wasn't a Christian

Correct.

That's what dumb people don't get. They read the Bible like novel or p0rn magazine.

Those before christ era were simply practicing part of the Jewish/Judaism traditions that had nothing to do with God out of ignorance.

Solomon, David and co were not Christians. No Christian will support polygamy because Christ spoke against it. Little wonder the Pharisees didn't like him because he spoke against so many things seen as normal at that time.

Anyone professing to be a Christian but supporting polygamy/adultery has denounced Christ. They should stick to Judaism.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Godbless3(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
macof:

One man one wife has nothing to do with christ
Nowhere in your Bible can you find that

Monogamy has always been the culture of Europeans, especially in Rome and Greece.
It's that culture that entered into the Jewish sect that became Christianity in Europe

You are daft bro. Read the teaching of Christ in the 1st five book of the new testament and you will see when Christ spoke about divorce, fornication, marraige etc. Stop letting your ignorant deceived you. In the old testament the people practice judaism etc and the birth to death of Christ let to christianity.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by omojeesu(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomilola360:
polygamy is for muslims and babymamarism for christians.

Yes! "Christians"!!
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Friend22(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Zooposki:
Imagine if Tuface was a female, we no go hear word from all these Nigerian children categorized as Nigerian men.

Since he is not female,key him do what men do.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Echoban: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lollittaa:

ignorance. I'm really experiencing a second hand embarrassment in your behalf

What is this one even saying, pls what is the embarrassment here let us know... Or is it that men don't release X and Y spermatozoa same time and , which one is the embarrassment Biko let us know..

This is what I made reserxh abt alnogside my basic understanding, better don't tell me what u don't know o.. that biology u're talking is just the peripheral knowledge..

Ok let's start what's the PH level of the female Reprductive tract, what's the quality of a healthy X and Y chromosome, which condition favours X and Y, if u understand the above u LL then understand procreation timing factors with respect to female reproductive cycle and how to take advantage of timing for procreation sake..

Pero priduced straight 2 sons and Annie produced straight 3 girls. And u feel it's just ur biology that man determine sex.. if u don't know be humby to tell me u dont know I LL enlighten u .
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Tomek09(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
malcom1X:
If I was Anne idibia.

I will stop making hair styles in my salon in Atlanta, (stop gossiping with all those black Americans) since that's what she does all day in that salon. I will travel back to Nigeria and give Tuface all the sex styles he deserves.

Let's not forget that she has not given Tuface an heir yet. (male child)
The other pero even named her son Innocent,

The only power she has is that she's married to Tuface by law and by God.

Annie give Tuface all the style that he needs, turn him into a skeleton if you have to, give him that male child and shut his family up FOREVER
They will start loving you, because I know they don't love pero that much.
The right usage is "If I were**.

If goes with plural past tense.

Thank you for accepting this little correction. We are constantly learning.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Tomek09(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
tollyboy5:

Who is tying you down? Marry multiple husband na.
Make me one of them grin
Win-win situation for the guys. After Saphiere finished paying groom price, her husbands will be chopping her and 5 other ladies outside grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Bngf: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm

Women will always remain a mans problem
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Karemarealty288:
2face should just take the advice and have 2 wives..afterall he is 2face...
As for Adamu ....this is the first sensible comment from him since endsars.

I thought her father claimed he already married her? LMAO.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by emmyN(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
can you bring up where Bible approved it

Because God created Adam and a wife not wives, God also instructed Abraham to stick with Sarah

But God does not dabble into issues like what wife or how many you take just like he didn't dabble into the choice of Israel wanting a king to rule them instead of the judges he gave them

But he has constantly given his preference which he created for man

Is it not funny that in all the laws of commandments; thou shall not this, thou shall not that, he never condemned taking a second wife? This should show you polygamy has nothing on God. Hallelujah sombori!
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
emmyN:

Is it not funny that in all the laws of commandments; thou shall not this, thou shall not that, he never condemned taking a second wife? This should show you polygamy has nothing on God. Hallelujah sombori!
Don't get it twisted i didn't say it was mentioned as a sin and you can't show me where it was supported by God either

My submission is when God created man he created man and wife not man and wives

If God is perfect he then knows what is perfect for man perphas he knew that a man should show love to his wife and there is no way a man can share same measure of love without one side been unduly balanced
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by emmyN(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Don't get it twisted i didn't say it was mentioned as a sin and you can't show me where it was supported by God either

My submission is when God created man he created man and wife not man and wives

If God is perfect he then knows what is perfect for man perphas he knew that a man should show love to his wife and there is no way a man can share same measure of love without one side been unduly balanced

If it wasn't condemned by God even when it was widely practiced and his "set men" were into it, then it definitely had his support. David was never chastised for taking another wife, but only for taking another man's wife. See? God doesn't mind how many you have. Amen?

As for Adam, God didn't create a "wife" but an help meet for him. Marriage and sex came as consequence of the fall, that's why does that will experience resurrection from the dead (perfection) neither marry nor are given to marriage.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Adamu Garba is right. I used to think Pero is married but recent revelations suggest otherwise. To be honest, it’s unfair to still be calling her baby mama after three kids. She has equal right to Tuface just like Annie. Tuface should marry her officially. Nature has destined him to be a polygamous man.

You people are just assuming that his wife will accept his legally wedding someone else.

He would be courting divorce and huge settlement to her if he attempts that. As he should.
Lol.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
emmyN:

If it wasn't condemned by God even when it was widely practiced and his "set men" were into it, then it definitely had his support. David was never chastised for taking another wife, but only for taking another man's wife. See? God doesn't mind how many you have. Amen?

As for Adam, God didn't create a "wife" but an help meet for him. Marriage and sex came as consequence of the fall, that's why does that will experience resurrection from the dead (perfection) neither marry nor are given to marriage.
Do you know that man plan may not be God's plan

God gave the children of Israel judges to rule them they said they wanted Kings later on

God told Samuel to give them what they wanted, so does that change the fact he didn't create Kings to rule over them for the reasons they later saw?

God created man with a choice remember?

He didn't create robots so just as you are free to follow him or not you are also free to marry multiple wives or not, but does God not condemning you means this is what he agrees for you?

Should God also tell you when what to eat or not, at the end you are liable to him for the actions that spring forth from it.

You are ignorant, marriage and procreation started right from Eve creation

Genesis 2:22

And Adam said, this is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh

23. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and shall cleave unto his "WIFE" (not wives), and they shall be ONE FLESH

Do not forget that God has already commissioned this couple to go into the world and multiply so it's not because of the fall to sin sex and marriage started
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by authority2006(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheChameleon:

If your IQ isn't sufficient enough to comprehend my simple message.... then you have a huge problem.

Your message is simple and clear, friend. Like you would even vote for him if he didn't air his opinions on matters like this? You're the chameleon, remember?
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by authority2006(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Yeah, God told him to stick with Sarah but he saw the consequences, Muslims too see him as a prophet

Solomon, I hope you remember why we taking about this

The dangers of polygamy which God never prescribed

This is the fear and lie they're using to control you guys and you guys using the same fear and lie to control others.
"Danger of Polygamy" and yet, it is couples in monogamous marriages who are often killing each other in Nigeria based on the allegations of adultery
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
authority2006:
[/b]

This is the fear and lie they're using to control you guys and you guys using the same fear and lie to control others.
"Danger of Polygamy" and yet, it is couples in monogamous marriages who are often killing each other in Nigeria based on the allegations of adultery
Dangers of polygamy in Africa setting

I think the polygamous generation can tell you how it goes, unhealthy competition and comparison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others / Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach / Tonto Dikeh Does The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.