Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) (44128 Views)

NFVCB Must Provide Life Insurance For Screen Personalities: Adamu Garba On Ibu / Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Embrace Polygamy. Marry Pero"- Ex-presidential Aspirant Advised 2face(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by mu2sa2: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Hypocrites will soon flood this thread trying to deny reality.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Plut01: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2021

That's why I will always blame 2face. You know your body system more than anyone and these baby mamas are aware you're the type that can't keep to a woman. Why not sit them down and talk to them about marrying them all while letting them know you're are prone to marry more? Those who can live with it will agree and those who can't will move on and with that you're morally and socially justified.

These women understand some men can not stay with a single woman and they must have planned for it before even sleeping with you. Why not do the right thing by doing it in our forefather's way?

Only them extreme Demisexuals can keep to a woman and most of them don't really give much Bleep about other women, 2face is not one of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Tuface should marry all his women, that is the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Let women also marry multiple husbands na.

Nonsense.
What's good for the Lion is never good for the Lioness, know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by 989900: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2021
LibertyRep:
Single ladies find it hard to get suitors this time around, how much more a baby mama of three.

The mess was created by Tubaba himself and he alone can wriggle his way out, if any.

Except we want to shy away from reality, he's already a polygamous man, and all parties involved know this much.

The earlier they adjust to this status, the better for all of them.

How is the above so hard to understand, bayi?!
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2021
tollyboy5:
l
can you bring up where Bible approved it

Because God created Adam and a wife not wives, God also instructed Abraham to stick with Sarah

But God does not dabble into issues like what wife or how many you take just like he didn't dabble into the choice of Israel wanting a king to rule them instead of the judges he gave them

But he has constantly given his preference which he created for man

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Lol. You mean solomon wasn’t a Christian? Shock me again shocked
When did christainity start?
And where was Solomon by then?
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by mu2sa2: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomilola360:
polygamy is for muslims and babymamarism for christians.
Tee-ree gbosas for you. Though, i learned the Bible does not prohibit a man from marrying multiple wives.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Tomilola360: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
can you bring any scripture since the time of Christ when his followers did polygamy or babymama

If you cannot read, don't quote me. Am I referring to any book or scripture?

There is no muslim or Christian if that's where you want to go as no one follows what either books says 100%. does it mean they ain't Muslim or Christians?

You are whatever you identify yourself as.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Omonigho1976: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Na this kind matter Dem dey see this fool

Tuface that didn't do polygamy you think he is stupid

Polygamy would ruin him more when anie and Peru are under same roof

Peru won't lie low with anie when she is a legal wife too, she won't see Annie as senior wife, yet one wife has to coordinate

He is on the right path but na Annie no wan understand, Peru too should either get married or accept 2face has a wife already
Tuface wey no put Pero for house no be mumu, na who tell you say Pero never marry again after 2f?, I know confirm 2 people that's been legally married to Pero but had to run for their life, the last I know na one big boy for ikeja wey dey live off adeniyi jones, the guy organise party after him finally pursue the bitch for house. Bulk of these so-called big girls you see out are toxic waste the only thing wey sweet na thier kpekus

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Annie idibia is in Lagos Atleast from the Instagram posts she revealed 2face brother won't stop coming to their home

2face brother confirmed he always comes but to see the kids

The issue is Peru should go and get married and have a life, she still wants 2face to fill her empty void forgetting he is married

2face has another baby mama Ms adeniyi who is now married and she never brings up issues for the idibia family no excuse of children to destroy another person's marriage
What are you even saying, Peru has 3 children for Tuface, not 1, not 2 but 3. Common man, I don’t think there’s anything wrong in it, if Tuface can marry her. Annie is just too bitter

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Remember the person I quoted said christianity and Solomon wasn't a Christian
lol was Jesus a Christian?
How many of the deciples of Christ were Christians?
How many Jews were christian?
Where did the bible condemn polygamy ?
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Raph82(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Guestlander:
Waiting for the presidential statement on this important national issue.
2face matter national issue? U're right sha, cos he's father of many nations.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by gistray: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Let women also marry multiple husbands na.

Nonsense.

Hahaha

Na if the man go accept marry WomAn wey get husband already... hahaha the world wasn't built that way.... what will the man even benefit from marrying a woman with say 2 other husbands?

Think am sha
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomilola360:

If you cannot read, don't quote me. Am I referring to any book or scripture?

There is no muslim or Christian if that's where you want to go as no one follows what either books says 100%. does it mean they ain't Muslim or Christians?

You are whatever you identify yourself as.
Maybe you are ignorant of what christianity means.

It means followers of Christ and his teaching so you can start from there

You can't be bringing christianity into something and yet don't know it's history
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Owodiran1(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
You mean Peru para. Peru don dey para
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Idamond: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2021
tollyboy5:

Who is tying you down? Marry multiple husband na.
Make me one of them grin
.u dey find person daughter to gang rape f*ck in the name of polygamous marriage

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
can you bring up where Bible approved it

Because God created Adam and a wife not wives, God also instructed Abraham to stick with Sarah

But God does not dabble into issues like what wife or how many you take just like he didn't dabble into the choice of Israel wanting a king to rule them instead of the judges he gave them

But he has constantly given his preference which he created for man
I asked simple question, where does the bible condemn polygamy?

If the bible doesn't then it's a matter of choice not sin.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by BrainSanitizer: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
can you bring any scripture since the time of Christ when his followers did polygamy or babymama
Can you bring any scripture since the time of Christ when his followers where asked to pay tithes?
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2021
tollyboy5:
lol was Jesus a Christian?
How many of the deciples of Christ were Christians?
How many Jews were christian?
Where did the bible condemn polygamy ?
Jesus is the creator of the religion, his replicas are Christian's (Christ like)

Why is an original not called prototype?

This is how lame you sound

Where did the Bible support polygamy?

God created Adam and one Eve, how else should he make it plain to you
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by mu2sa2: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Maybe you are ignorant of what christianity means.

It means followers of Christ and his teaching so you can start from there

You can't be bringing christianity into something and yet don't know it's history
Jesus did not even marry and never say you shouldn't marry multiple wives.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by samesta(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomilola360:
polygamy is for muslims and babymamarism for christians.
Iya ibeji and Mama munirat that I know are baby Mama's and are Muslims.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2021
mu2sa2:
Jesus did not even marry and never say you shouldn't marry multiple wives.
Jesus was on a mission that didn't require wives or wife

There are countless scriptures where he makes reference to Husband and one wife not wives
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by mu2sa2: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Jesus was on a mission that didn't require wives or wife

There are countless scriptures where he makes reference to Husband and one wife not wives
But he himself did not marry and of course never say you shouldn't marry more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by porthouse7(f): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Annie idibia is in Lagos Atleast from the Instagram posts she revealed 2face brother won't stop coming to their home

2face brother confirmed he always comes but to see the kids

The issue is Peru should go and get married and have a life, she still wants 2face to fill her empty void forgetting he is married

2face has another baby mama Ms adeniyi who is now married and she never brings up issues for the idibia family no excuse of children to destroy another person's marriage
who will marry her with 3 children, she's can go anywhere 2face my do d needful
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Solowande(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2021
daroz:
You shall know them by their fruits…..
Matt. 7:16
airing his opinion doesn't make it a fool... I see sense in what he said. Marrying her will bring stability. It'll eliminate the issue of adultery and an extramarital affair. No call am fool, naim opinion
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

Can you bring any scripture since the time of Christ when his followers where asked to pay tithes?
I am of the school of no tithe

Because as christians paying tithes means we qualify our blessings on that giving rather than Christ finished works that was made poor for us to be rich
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by UltimateSpice: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmn...

Indirectly, TuBaba is baba of polygamy.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2021
porthouse7:
who will marry her with 3 children, she's can go anywhere 2face my do d needful
Ms adeniyi is married now with two of 2face kids
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Jesus is the creator of the religion, his replicas are Christian's (Christ like)

Why is an original not called prototype?

This is how lame you sound

Where did the Bible support polygamy?

God created Adam and one Eve, how else should he make it plain to you
Jesus never brought a religion. Christlike and Christianity are two different thing.
From your words you've prove that polygamy is a matter of choice and not a sin.
So be it.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2021
tollyboy5:

Jesus never brought a religion. Christlike and Christianity are two different thing.
From your words you've prove that polygamy is a matter of choice and not a sin.
So be it.
Jesus brought a religion because he said he is the only way to God

That is a religion except you are a Muslim

Polygamy is a matter of choice not sin but saying God supports it is what i counter because what God created was one man and one woman

Christlike and christianity are the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake / 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.