Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) (44129 Views)

NFVCB Must Provide Life Insurance For Screen Personalities: Adamu Garba On Ibu / Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Embrace Polygamy. Marry Pero"- Ex-presidential Aspirant Advised 2face(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by authority2006(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Dangers of polygamy in Africa setting

I think the polygamous generation can tell you how it goes, unhealthy competition and comparison

They don't need to tell me anything, the stories I have read about monogamy and polygamy is enough for me to know which one is more dangerous than we like to admit.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Prettychild(f): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
LibertyRep:
Single ladies find it hard to get suitors this time around, how much more a baby mama of three.

The mess was created by Tubaba himself and he alone can wriggle his way out, if any.

Except we want to shy away from reality, he's already a polygamous man, and all parties involved know this much.

The earlier they adjust to this status, the better for all of them.
He is not a polygamous but promiscuous in nature
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by emmyN(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Do you know that man plan may not be God's plan

God gave the children of Israel judges to rule them they said they wanted Kings later on

God told Samuel to give them what they wanted, so does that change the fact he didn't create Kings to rule over them for the reasons they later saw?

God created man with a choice remember?

He didn't create robots so just as you are free to follow him or not you are also free to marry multiple wives or not, but does God not condemning you means this is what he agrees for you?

Should God also tell you when what to eat or not, at the end you are liable to him for the actions that spring forth from it.

You are ignorant, marriage and procreation started right from Eve creation

Genesis 2:22

And Adam said, this is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh

23. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and shall cleave unto his "WIFE" (not wives), and they shall be ONE FLESH

Do not forget that God has already commissioned this couple to go into the world and multiply so it's not because of the fall to sin sex and marriage started

Whether man's plan is God's plan is irrelevant here. What's important is that in all the laws of the commandments, God never condemned polygamy, so it's not evil.

Genesis 2:24 was written by Moses after the fall, so his interpretation was definitely in light of the fall. There was no "wife", just help. When God asked them to multiply, sex was not the plan. Adam was supposed to be able to transmit his seed the way Mary had Jesus. Do you not wonder why they never had children while in Eden? Or you think their time there was so short they never had time to procreate, or that God forbade them? It was never the plan.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Sterope(f): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Adams is right on this. He should have married them all. smiley
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by mirexxx(f): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Adamu Garba is right. I used to think Pero is married but recent revelations suggest otherwise. To be honest, it’s unfair to still be calling her baby mama after three kids. She has equal right to Tuface just like Annie. Tuface should marry her officially. Nature has destined him to be a polygamous man.
After one kid he didn't marry her. she didn't catch sense but kept on birthing kids for him. Even after 3kids he didn't marry her yet she won't leave him nawa o. What more does she want? She is shameless to have continued sleeping with a man that never considered her for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Abdogood(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Brainless Cowwe
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 06, 2021
emmyN:

Whether man's plan is God's plan is irrelevant here. What's important is that in all the laws of the commandments, God never condemned polygamy, so it's not evil.

Genesis 2:24 was written by Moses after the fall, so his interpretation was definitely in light of the fall. There was no "wife", just help. When God asked them to multiply, sex was not the plan. Adam was supposed to be able to transmit his seed the way Mary had Jesus. Do you not wonder why they never had children while in Eden? Or you think their time there was so short they never had time to procreate, or that God forbade them? It was never the plan.
God didn't condemn polygamy and yet he didn't approve it, the pattern he himself designed for marriage was Adam and Eve and Eves

grin you have zero clue about anything yet arguing

You and the Bible passage who should we believe, I should leave what Bible says and rely on your empty assumption

Bible was written under God's inspiration so it wasn't Moses who was just a medium, it was God saying how he designed things.

Adam and Eve was made husband and wife according to God's word from the start not according to emmyN assumption

Adam and Eve were given the mandate to go and multiply from the start according to the Bible not according to emmyN assumption.

Do not forget that they were supposed to live forever in the garden, so how do you start rushing procreation when you know you would be around for ever without ageing or dying

It was the result of the fruit of death they started having limited time to live hence the need to rush giving birth

Does this changes the fact that even before they fell God told them to multiply.

Please next time can you be talking based on the context of the Bible and quote passages to back it up

It's not supposed to be based on your limited understanding, you aren't the author of the bible
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 06, 2021
authority2006:

They don't need to tell me anything, the stories I have read about monogamy and polygamy is enough for me to know which one is more dangerous than we like to admit.
then go and do polygamy, who is stopping you

Tuface that choosed monogamy who made the choice for him?
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by descarado: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
cococandy:

You people are just assuming that his wife will accept his legally wedding someone else.

He would be courting divorce and huge settlement to her if he attempts that. As he should.
Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVtvYFWNWU
If you have the time, it's from part one to 13.
I cried for this beautiful lady and how her marriage ended.

What our men do, women don't ever dream.
And we will shout religion and tradition.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
descarado:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVtvYFWNWU
If you have the time, it's from part one to 13.
I cried for this beautiful lady and how her marriage ended.

What our men do, women don't ever dream.

And we will shout religion and tradition.

13 parts. shocked Opari

@bold, women will never learn. When dealing with cunning people, look out for yourself FIRST!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Princess Vitarah: "Free Bobrisky, Gay Is Not A Crime" - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.