Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) (44125 Views)

NFVCB Must Provide Life Insurance For Screen Personalities: Adamu Garba On Ibu / Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Embrace Polygamy. Marry Pero"- Ex-presidential Aspirant Advised 2face(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by hayoholla(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Zooposki:
Imagine if Tuface was a female, we no go hear word from all these Nigerian children categorized as Nigerian men.

Stop imagining nonsense, is it not in this world do we see women who marry more than one men, and the opposite gender won't even bat an eyelid. Why una dey try create unnecessary confusion for una self, if women wants to marry more than one men, fine. If na men, fine. Make una nk dey stress other people with this marriage palava.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Echoban: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Let women also marry multiple husbands na.

Nonsense.

U can as well lead by example
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
2face has another baby mama that also has two kids for him, she is married now so she won't have time for disturbing 2face

I don't think it was ever about fatherly duties, because 2face does his role perfectly as seen with the other baby mama

But like Annie said it's about Peru using the children as shield to blackmail 2face into filling a lover void

Why do you keep calling her Peru? I find it very funny. Hahahaha.

Pero is not using the kids to blackmail 2face. Na Annie no get sense. Let it be on record that Pero has never come for 2face publicly. In all the whole drama, she hasn’t said anything. Even when she was pregnant and Tuface went ahead to propose and have a societal wedding with Annie, she said nothing!

Except 2face is a wizard, he must begin to feel guilty over time and gravitate towards her. The major thing that would have prevented that closeness is another stable man, something Pero doesn’t have.

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Echoban: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Lollittaa:

Childish talk undecided is it her fault she has daughters instead of sons? It's like you no sabi biology?

Wetin biology talk Biko??

Say na man determine whether it's girl or boy?? Better carry that ur half baked biology somewhere.. man has 2 chromosomes X and Y released in millions, the woman body chooses base on present factors e.g PH level of her reproductive organ, wrong timing for copulation.. it's left for the woman to get knowledge and prepare herself and leave the rest for God/nature.

Why did u think pero have 2 sons and Annie has 3 straight girl.. ??

Stop embarrassing knowledge here.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by ume1000: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
seriously are you serious

Adam and Eve was perfect, the marriage lived to it's purpose and they stuck to the end

Abraham was monogamous, don't forget he never married Haggar but impregnated her and sent her away (the consequences of Ishmael was disastrous)

Jacob (Israel) who married different wives married the first one because he was deceived, he only needed Rachel and loved her till death.

Isaac married only one wife that gave him Esau and Jacob and it ended well because he got the promise to his descendants.

Can you compare this to david, if not that David followed God from his youth he would have lost the friendship of God

Bethserba that he slept with and married God faulted it, David house was a mess that he was running from his own children to avoid been killed for kingship

Solomon that came out of that marriage was a mess, 700 wives and his heart went after idols

do you think Adam would have transgressed if he was polygamous?

Do you think Rachael would have been such a cool head if Jacob was monogamous?

Did you think Rebecca would have set her children against each other if Isaac was polygamous
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by caandi: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Ode
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Iamsofavoured(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Pero is the same as Adeni
Mikecold:
Annie idibia is in Lagos Atleast from the Instagram posts she revealed 2face brother won't stop coming to their home

2face brother confirmed he always comes but to see the kids

The issue is Peru should go and get married and have a life, she still wants 2face to fill her empty void forgetting he is married

2face has another baby mama Ms adeniyi who is now married and she never brings up issues for the idibia family no excuse of children to destroy another person's marriage
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by saphiere(f): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Echoban:

U can as well lead by example
Come and marry me na..
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Echoban: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2021
omoharry:
How u do expect her to give him a male child when she does not have the power to decide the sex of a child ? Is she a magician that can just wish for a male child and her wish will just materialize like that ? It takes two to bring a child to the world and it has nothing to do with only the woman. Is a girl not a human being ?
Is 2face battalion of children not enough for him ? Una win kill am with more children? What is wrong with having on female children?
Woman have been known to do remarkable things in making our world a better place, just like men have done. Enough of "give him a male child bla! bla! Bla!"

U are right.. it takes 2 to make it work, women should also seek for Medic advice abt timing for gender procreation from expert and leave the rest for GOD.. man give out XY in millions but some women only take in X , some take only Y, some can take X and Y.

Female reproductive PH acid base level has a lot to do here, timing too has. That why counselling is needed.. play ur part with ur head and leave the rest for GOD.

U can't rule out the African mind towards a woman who procreate Female child compare to the one who procreate Male. Nobody says women don't do well.. African want the continuity of their name from generation to the next nothing else.

Just like Pero kids will bear Idibia for life while Annie girls won't be Idibia for life after marriage.. that's Africa for u and u can't rule that factor out..

Pray for blessings and seek for knowledge and stop overlooking issue casually.

Shallom.

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Echoban: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Come and marry me na..

Who want to marry someone whose role model is Tonto and Annie undecidedso that u can fustrate my life for me.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Iamsofavoured:
Pero is the same as Adeni
The other baby mama is married
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by chris51(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
Pero should go get herself a husband. After all, Sumbo Adeoye (another of Tuface baby mama) is happily married to a pastor.

Why should Pero get herself a husband after having 3 solid children for Tuface. A girl and 2 boys?
I will advise her to have the 4th child
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by chris51(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2021
chris51:

Why should Pero get herself a husband after having 3 solid children for Tuface. A girl and 2 boys?
I will advise her to have the 4th child
ft
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by saphiere(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Echoban:

Who want to marry someone whose role model is Tonto and Annie undecidedso that u can fustrate my life for me.
Hmm
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by CXLVII: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
can you bring any scripture since the time of Christ when his followers did polygamy or babymama

Hello!

Prophets were polygamist in the Bible.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by NelviusGrey(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Badt guy grin grin grin

Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Adeyebi24(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ladies and gents, Adamu Garbage once again
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Hello!

Prophets were polygamist in the Bible.
Can you bring a scripture where God recommended this
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by CXLVII: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Can you bring a scripture where God recommended this

Hello!

And where did God recommend a Nuclear family? Was it not another prophet that told you it’s bad? Other prophets also found pleasure in it and that makes it valid.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
Pero should go get herself a husband. After all, Sumbo Adeoye (another of Tuface baby mama) is happily married to a pastor.
Like say husband don dey cheap to get naaaa abi
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by bukatyne(f): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Annie idibia is in Lagos Atleast from the Instagram posts she revealed 2face brother won't stop coming to their home

2face brother confirmed he always comes but to see the kids

The issue is Peru should go and get married and have a life, she still wants 2face to fill her empty void forgetting he is married

2face has another baby mama Ms adeniyi who is now married and she never brings up issues for the idibia family no excuse of children to destroy another person's marriage

Pero spiritually summoned Tuface or Tuface lacks the agency to decide what is best for himself & family?

Pero has decided not to marry, everyone should break their keyboards.

As if marriage stops people from doing what they will.

His second baby mama was very married when she carried the first belle for Tuface.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Hello!

And where did God recommend a Nuclear family? Was it not another prophet that told you it’s bad? Other prophets also found pleasure in it and that makes it valid.

This is not what people say,

What standard did God set?

Did he create Adam and Eves when he was creating marriage
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by clothingonline(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
LibertyRep:
Single ladies find it hard to get suitors this time around, how much more a baby mama of three.

The mess was created by Tubaba himself and he alone can wriggle his way out, if any.

Except we want to shy away from reality, he's already a polygamous man, and all parties involved know this much.

The earlier they adjust to this status, the better for all of them.

The only truth told

3 child can never marry again she is unrecognized hidden wify
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
bukatyne:

Pero spiritually summoned Tuface or Tuface lacks the agency to decide what is best for himself & family?

Pero has decided not to marry, everyone should break their keyboards.

As if marriage stops people from doing what they will.

His second baby mama was very married when she carried the first belle for Tuface.
if she won't marry no problem

But she must allow 2face family have their privacy and peace

If the kids are the excuse 2face can house them in his home
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by bukatyne(f): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
if she won't marry no problem

But she must allow 2face family have their privacy and peace

If the kids are the excuse 2face can house them in his home

I ask again:

Is Tuface a child that he cannot make decisions for himself & family?

Is Pero holding him to her body?

Did she go to Tuface's house and demands he sleeps with her?

Please leave Pero out of their shenanigans. If not Pero, it would be Nneka.

Pero is not the problem: Tuface & Anita are.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
bukatyne:

I ask again:

Is Tuface a child that he cannot make decisions for himself & family?

Is Pero holding him to her body?

Did she go to Tuface's house and demands he sleeps with her?

Please leave Pero out of their shenanigans. If not Pero, it would be Nneka.

Pero is not the problem: Tuface & Anita are.
Apparently 2face can't make decisions for himself with the way this whole thing was revealed.

I don't think Anny is the problem since 2face isn't man enough, pero is obviously using the children leverage
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Na this kind matter Dem dey see this fool

Tuface that didn't do polygamy you think he is stupid

Polygamy would ruin him more when anie and Peru are under same roof

Peru won't lie low with anie when she is a legal wife too, she won't see Annie as senior wife, yet one wife has to coordinate

He is on the right path but na Annie no wan understand, Peru too should either get married or accept 2face has a wife already

And who says polygamy is about having many wives under same roof. You can have 10 wives and each one will have different apartments far far away from one another.

Stop being naive.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by macof(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
SATELLITENET:
Adamu made a video in which he advised 2face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-2wanArFI8

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTaid6XAy3g/?utm_medium=copy_link

By culture, Pero is actually the first wife. She had a child before Annie
And 3 children already before Annie and 2baba wedding

Annie would have been thinking that she won the jackpot by being the "wedded" one but this is what happens when you try to mix foreign culture with an African culture
You get to a point where you can't move forward
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by bukatyne(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Apparently 2face can't make decisions for himself with the way this whole thing was revealed.

I don't think Anny is the problem since 2face isn't man enough, pero is obviously using the children leverage

If Tuface cannot decide for himself, then Annie should blame her wandering husband and not her fellow woman.

It is not Pero's responsibility to keep the sanity in Tuface's home.

Annie is also a problem: she knew her husband has three kids with a woman while in a situationship with her yet she married him. If I remember correctly, Tuface proposed to Annie the day Pero put to bed for her twins. Did Annie ever ask why Tuface proposed to her?

Why is she suddenly disturbing us now? She was fine rotating the man before; she should continue.
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Kayodeblaze(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Peru! Para!! Even Peru don dey Para!
Re: Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
None of my business. Women destroyed my father and they won't destroy me in Jesus name. That's why I'm avoiding them even as I'm been warned everywhere I go to whether church, alfa, or babalawo's place (I've totally stopped).

Your father destroyed himself, not women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake / 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86