Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. (23924 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received / Npower: My Sister Is Yet To Receive Her July Stipend Today 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Enskynelson:

Check your DM already. I don't even have a business I am doing right now.

Just assume you had a business that's making you $0.0. Let's talk here first.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Enskynelson(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

Alright. Assumption taken.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by uthlaw: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Raph82:
I don't even understand them, anyone making a kill online won't have time for anybody. Nigerians with their lies everywhere. There's no way anybody will be earning common 200k online and still be looking for people to teach to for 5k.
check all the npower pages,na Dem de make noise say we de fight for 30k job, whereas many of them apply but they no get!

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Agbebakun22: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

It's just so tiring. They feel because they don't know how to go about it so others are in the same situation with them.

Okay but the advice the dude gave is not that quite bad that he attacked him like a wolf
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

you have not told us what makes you 30k daily,u want Dem to learn a skill,now what do you do to be earning such,u still never talk bro...do giveaway you no go give, government wan do giveaway you won't allow some to continue with there struggle...learn a skill learn a skill,Las Las na 5k ebook e go end

3 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Bngf: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Really
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by dammycree(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ogbeni learn a skill tell us what you do to for you to earn 20k daily, that will enable more people to forget about npower don't you think ??

And how you did it ....

3 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by zanjorrg(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

I'm sorry but usually I write or talk to people from my heart. I talked to the OP that way because of how he painted the situation and I was trying to chide him not to look helpless when he has all it takes for him to succeed.

There's a general belief in Nigeria that you must work for the government or some big organization before you can succeed. This is not true. You can earn far more than you need a month genuinely.

You may want to motivate the OP to discover himself but the use of this word ''kill urself'' should not be used.
Not everyone that applied for Npower are not employed just that the problem will have in this country is under employed. Taking myself for instance, I have 2 to 3 works I'm doing and I still applied for it. One source of income cannot take us anywhere in this country. When you are advising, encouragement should be the key. People are going thru hell. Don't advise in such a way that the party involved will commit.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by focus2488: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
I believe you have been deployed.. but in order to confirm this kindly login to your dashboard, After logging in click on edit profile that is where you can see the deployment icon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by jubrilcastle(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:
I'd rather behave like a child than a grown idiot like you. You guys would come under people's thread and start spitting rubbish with shocking audacity and authority as if you're the alpha and omega of nairaland. Who tells you that everyone who learn skills are doing better than people seeking N-power opportunity? Who says the OP is not better than you in every meaningful things in life and still, wanting to benefit from N-power scheme?

If someone's post sounds childish to you then you can just ignore, keep mute or kill yourself instead yarning okoto meow all because you read and write.
Respect man. Well said
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Rashdimuh(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
dammycree:
Ogbeni learn a skill tell us what you do to for you to earn 20k daily, that will enable more people to forget about npower don't you think ??

And how you did it ....
lols una don catch am
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
zanjorrg:

You may want to motivate the OP to discover himself but the use of this word ''kill urself'' should not be used.
Not everyone that applied for Npower are not employed just that the problem will have in this country is under employed. Taking myself for instance, I have 2 to 3 works I'm doing and I still applied for it. One source of income cannot take us anywhere in this country. When you are advising, encouragement should be the key. People are going thru hell. Don't advise in such a way that the party involved will commit.

Well, I'm sorry. But sometimes, we need those harsh words that make us feel bad and also help us to think right and act.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emperor2020:
you have not told us what makes you 30k daily,u want Dem to learn a skill,now what do you do to be earning such,u still never talk bro...do giveaway you no go give, government wan do giveaway you won't allow some to continue with there struggle...learn a skill learn a skill,Las Las na 5k ebook e go end

Feel free to go through all my posts on the forum. I've never asked anyone to buy an eBook from me and I don't plan to sell any information to anyone. How many people can even buy eBook? BTW, do we really read in Nigeria? Trust me, we don't. If we do, we wouldn't be finding ourselves having to so much depend on the government and organizations. There's knowledge everywhere but we still find ourselves struggling. If I may ask, how many hustles have you tried? How long did you try them before you adjudged they can't make you money?

And then... giveaway is a wrong motivation. I don't do fraud so I can't just give people money for nothing. But if you strive and I see that you are sincere with your struggles I can support you to make that thing work: financially and otherwise. That's how I think.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by kzmoney1: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:
I'd rather behave like a child than a grown idiot like you. You guys would come under people's thread and start spitting rubbish with shocking audacity and authority as if you're the alpha and omega of nairaland. Who tells you that everyone who learn skills are doing better than people seeking N-power opportunity? Who says the OP is not better than you in every meaningful things in life and still, wanting to benefit from N-power scheme?

If someone's post sounds childish to you then you can just ignore, keep mute or kill yourself instead yarning okoto meow all because you read and write.

I can't stop laughing ����
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by moneyissues(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Use a PC to log in or change your mobile view to desktop view on your browser bro you are shortlisted just that you are still viewing with a mobile that's the reason you can see your dashboard complete.if you applied for a different program and another one is showing just change it.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by DrHighchief(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Click on deployment. Is on ur dashboard...
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

Feel free to go through all my posts on the forum. I've never asked anyone to buy an eBook from me and I don't plan to sell any information to anyone. How many people can even buy eBook? BTW, do we really read in Nigeria? Trust me, we don't. If we do, we wouldn't be finding ourselves having to so much depend on the government and organizations. There's knowledge everywhere but we still find ourselves struggling. If I may ask, how many hustles have you tried? How long did you try them before you adjudged they can't make you money?

And then... giveaway is a wrong motivation. I don't do fraud so I can't just give people money for nothing. But if you strive and I see that you are sincere with your struggles I can support you to make that thing work: financially and otherwise. That's how I think.
what if I told you that so many have skill but to get gig is something else,that you are opportune to have a paying client that patronize does not mean others are Lucky,some have skills but bro,to get oyibo to pay you for that ain't easy bro...do you know that it will be more easy for a fraudstar or yahoo boys to put u through in there game without collecting a penny but just ur loyalty. But ask those who make 3k dolls genuinely online to help you out so u earn genuinely,den you begin to hear story like bring 3k fr ebook,bring this,my class is 5k,at de end of training u will not still make de million de claim the make online...don't know y is like dat with Nigerian
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by zanjorrg(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

Well, I'm sorry. But sometimes, we need those harsh words that make us feel bad and also help us to think right and act.

You are right bro.. But it will make sense when you direct those harsh words to people that you know their backgrounds. I get motivated when someone tells me "Sunday, you can do it" instead of using harsh words on me.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by madri4u: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Guy, forget npower, hustle and move on. Any how u take do am so far you nor kill or use gun. Nigeria government nor dey reason any body.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by doneback04: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
The better u realize that this npower stuff is a scam by the federal government the better for you guys,
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by OwlCityy(f): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

If you can't wait or move on if you've not been deployed then kill yourself. Stop behaving like a child. nPower isn't going to solve your problems. Go a learn a skill.

I will never stop being shocked at how unnecessarily rude some people are. No empathy whatsoever. Telling someone to kill themselves for asking a simple question..the person even asked in a polite way for that matter. I don't know how effective this npower thing is but there's a way to talk to people for goodness sakes. Alot of people have mental health struggles and life problems and telling them to "kill themselves" could be a final straw. What is wrong with some of you ?

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
By
OwlCityy:

I will never stop being shocked at how unnecessarily rude some people are. No empathy whatsoever. Telling someone to kill themselves for asking a simple question..the person even asked in a polite way for that matter. I don't know how effective this npower thing is but there's a way to talk to people for goodness sakes. Alot of people have mental health struggles and life problems and telling them to "kill themselves" could be a final straw. What is wrong with some of you ?
the are pained because the where not lucky to b deploy,check well de one making noise of making 30k may even apply for npower join..lol,nde get a skill

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by KelvinC1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Npower PPA letter is still stubborn to download like DRIED CONCRETE CEMENT.. please any official date on when to go for PHYSICAL VERIFICATION.? They don't even reply MESSAGES on Facebook, Instagram and emails.. please any information.? Make this 30k no pass us cos na ghost Worker I go take run am.. na our own Nation cake be this..

Anybody in IKORODU LAGOS like me.?

N-Teach..
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Rashdimuh(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Where can one get BVN print out?
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Lordperfect(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
To JOIN NPOWER 2021 WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT

https://chat.whatsapp .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
And Paste on Your Browser or Connect through WhatsApp.

Or simply drop a message to 08064127896 to be added

https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Lexzov1: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op, I believe you have been using your phone to login. When you login again using your phone, wipe your phone creen to the left closed to where you see verification you will see deployment then test results. Click on the deployment to check your status.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by chisonu: 1:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Good morning all. Please am having issues with this deployment..they said the program I selected is not in my LGA...they gave option for me to select available programs from my LGA...but the thing is not responding. I need assistance if anyone here had same issue and was able to solve it. Reply me pls. Tnx
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by doctormoh(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Hi guys.. I know some persons are going to attack what i am about to say but who cares..

If you have been finding it difficult to download your PPA letter, then this message is for YOU!

I am not saying it is going to be a requirement for physical verification but to be on a safer side, you just might want to go with it.

The good news is, I can help out with your PPA letter but only for those who truly have been deployed. All you need do, just send me your details. Name, ref number, the exact passport on your dashboard and your PPA address (name of placement sch and address) to docmoh771@yahoo.com for a token. Just recharge card. grin refer to my mail for more. Thanks

PS: You still need to download your PPA letter when the site starts going again because it will require that you impute some vital details such as bvn no, bank acc no & bank name.
I come in peace!
Whistle blowers, dey your dey cheesy
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Eva101: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
hope u know say u go still go to subeb ministry of education at maryland before your principal can accept u
KelvinC1:
Npower PPA letter is still stubborn to download like DRIED CONCRETE CEMENT.. please any official date on when to go for PHYSICAL VERIFICATION.? They don't even reply MESSAGES on Facebook, Instagram and emails.. please any information.? Make this 30k no pass us cos na ghost Worker I go take run am.. na our own Nation cake be this..

Anybody in IKORODU LAGOS like me.?

N-Teach..
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by KelvinC1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eva101:
hope u know say u go still go to subeb ministry of education at maryland before your principal can accept u
Haba
to go do what AGAIN?
No be only physical verification again?
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Eva101: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
SINCE UR IN LAGOS N UNDER NTEACH,UR PRINCIPAL NEED APPROVAL FROM MINISTRY OF EDUCATION BEFORE DEY CAN PROCEED.I WAS POSTED AT ISHERI SENIOR GARMMAR SCHOOL MAGODO,I GOT DIA ON MONDAY BUT DE VP REFUSE TO SIGN DAT I SHOULD GO TO SUBEB AT MARYLAND FIRST,REACHING DIA,DEY SAID NPOWER HAVNT TOLD DEM ANYTIN..
WE RE MUCH OH.I HAVE TO GO HOME JARE.
JUST WAITING FOR VERIFICATION
AND WE RE MUCH AT DAT MARYLAND OH,,
KelvinC1:

Haba
to go do what AGAIN?
No be only physical verification again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Academic & Non-academic Job Vacancies At Mcpherson University(mcu), Abeokuta. / Three Most Important Rule When Sending An Application Via Email / FG Annuls Illegal Recruitments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.