Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. (23934 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received / Npower: My Sister Is Yet To Receive Her July Stipend Today 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
dierich:

Mr. Which skill do u learn and how are you making 20k daily and still have time to post on nairaland.
Mr. I can bet it that you're just like those common guys here that are still hustling looking for their daily bread.
If you truly have wealth getting 600k on average per month, I don't see you here ranting on other people's thread.
Get a life and fuvk off
NOTE: not everyone on Npower thread trying to get d stipend depend on it

See, you don't know me and I don't know you. I'm only here so we encourage ourselves. Who am I to brag when I'm still a child with bosses to learn from and improve? I'm sorry if you perceive my comments in a certain way. But that's me and that's how I talk.

My formula remains hard work + God's grace = success. So I can't possibly brag because I know it has never been completely up to me but 50% me and 50% God.

See the screenshot attached? [REMOVED] That's from my account. Nigeria may be rough but opportunities still lies here that you can hardly find elsewhere. Anyone, especially young people can still make it in Nigeria.

Making money can't stop me from talking to or encouraging others. I don't allow money to get into my head. Again, I don't work that hard again. There used to be a time that I worked so hard. I don't really do that again but I still work when my health permits.

So if there be any sense in all I've said here, throw away the shafts and take the sensible things. Life is easy if you are ready to work hard. Life is easy if you are ready for God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Maj196:
You are just blabbing nonsense, even if you want to encourage someone to learn a skill and not depend on Npower. Must you do it in such tone? "Kill yourself". You emphasize you are making money from whatever you are doing? Are you now a millionaire? Truth is what works for A might not work for B. The Npower you are discouraging him from might be his stepping stone to greatness. So don't discourage people's humble beginnings. Peace

You got me wrong. You don't behave like your life depends on anything and behave as though if you don't get that thing you are finished. That was my problem with him. And if telling him to kill himself can make him take his life indeed, then he wasn't ready for life. Life isn't for highly emotional and desperate people.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Maj196(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

You got me wrong. You don't behave like your life depends on anything and behave as though if you don't get that thing you are finished. That was my problem with him. And if telling him to kill himself can make him take his life indeed, then he wasn't ready for life. Life isn't for highly emotional and desperate people.
I understand you but know this fingers are not equal, you might be fortunate to have the right tools needed to get your skill but he's not. The Npower stipend might be his last resort that will enable him buy maybe a laptop to get the right skill to excel. There are many people suffering out there, it's not like they enjoy it but it's just the condition they've found themselves. The best thing to do isn't to add to their woes.

That being said anybody that has no future plan to help himself or herself after the program. Now that's the real failure.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by BeboNGN: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

I wonder the magic you want to do in Nigeria if it's not all about learning a skill. You didn't ask about the type of skill but condemning it totally. Well, it's about learning a skill and then ask for God's grace.

God's grace can never work without your own effort. What work does for you is to help you bring God's attention to your endeavor because God himself says no food for lazy man. So if you work hard and you can't still pull through, it's either what you are doing isn't what can take you there or you are not sincere with the struggle.

Don't ever write off learning a skill, especially with the battered naira else people like me would have relocated to the village years ago.

I still stand by my words that npower is common and nobody should be so happy and fulfilled about it. Some days, I make more than that 30k in a day and other times 20k on average per day. How? Skill + God's grace. So whoever is waiting for the government or some company to employ them for peanut is free to do so.

If you're making so much, what are you doing on Npower thread.

Ndiowu... Big for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by oluteem: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

See, you don't know me and I don't know you. I'm only here so we encourage ourselves. Who am I to brag when I'm still a child with bosses to learn from and improve? I'm sorry if you perceive my comments in a certain way. But that's me and that's how I talk.

My formula remains hard work + God's grace = success. So I can't possibly brag because I know it has never been completely up to me but 50% me and 50% God.

See, the screenshot attached? That's from my account. Nigeria may be rough but opportunities still lies here that you can hardly find elsewhere. Anyone, especially young people can still make it in Nigeria.

Making money can't stop me from talking to or encouraging others. I don't allow money to get into my head. Again, I don't work that hard again. There used to be a time that I worked so hard. I don't really do that again but I still work when my health permits.

So if there be any sense in all I've said here, throw away the shafts and take the sensible things. Life is easy if you are ready to work hard. Life is easy if you are ready for God.

Bro pls show me the way �
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Skillsnigeria: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buhari is using Nigeria money to gift iPhones for free while he's giving the owners of the money 30,000 naira, that's 1000 naira per day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by WaffenSS(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

If you can't wait or move on if you've not been deployed then kill yourself. Stop behaving like a child. nPower isn't going to solve your problems. Go a learn a skill.

You, sir, are a dessicated unrepentant assholic buffoon.

And i say that kindly.

You may also wish to retire into a dark corner and fukk yourself.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Pistolx(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Change your device settings to desktop mode you will see the deployment menue
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Stevegoddy23: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
It will be sorted out. Just be patient. There are a lot of loopholes on the website.
MichaelsHope:

N-TEACH. BSc
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Thinktwicemybro: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
MichaelsHope:

How do go about the desktop mode? Please put me through. Thank you..
Go to a cyber cafe , pay them to complete the process for you. Don't always have free mindset. I can do it myself is the beginning of failure and poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by CXLVII: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Change your cam shaft sensor.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Fmlao: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
See as that guy dey brag...
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Thinktwicemybro: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

If you can't wait or move on if you've not been deployed then kill yourself. Stop behaving like a child. nPower isn't going to solve your problems. Go a learn a skill.
Even though your words were harsh, I do support you. Anything N-power annoys me. Government cannot make you rich. It's just a deciet.
They pay you #1000 a day, how much is transport from your house to place of deployment? That's why most people don't go to work.
Even a POS operator makes more than #1000 a day. A pure water seller makes up to 3k a day. This mindset of "JOB" is why most youths are unproductive and useless.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Lanspower(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Check that all information about yourself is up to date and correct especially your NIN. I had a similar issue, i particularly discovered that my dispayed NIN is different from the one my uploaded national ID card carries. So I decided to update my details ensuring that they were correct. I logged out and logged back in immediately and I got my redeployment notification. Mind you, it was even in the middle of the night which signaled to me that it was my incorrect information that had prevented the deployment. So, please try this out and let's see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Rickmann: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

I'm sorry but usually I write or talk to people from my heart. I talked to the OP that way because of how he painted the situation and I was trying to chide him not to look helpless when he has all it takes for him to succeed.

There's a general belief in Nigeria that you must work for the government or some big organization before you can succeed. This is not true. You can earn far more than you need a month genuinely.

Respect bro..

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Henzybaba29: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
30.000 since all this days , una never receive , them dy wait for election time to disburse payment , Nigeria my corn tree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Danwakae(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
MichaelsHope:
Good Morning, Friends.

I wrote the exams. I was selected. I did the biometric. I haven't been deployed. This is giving me serious concern.

How do I go about this. What and what should I do.

I don't know where I am posted. I don't know the next thing.

Please, put me through.

Nwaeze please check this.

Click the DEPLOYMENT BUTTON , and keep on trying it mostly early morning with a computer or maybe a phone using a computer view ... Most times mine also shows thesame , but mostly early morning , it gives my full deployment details , it's a network issue ...I have downloaded my PPA letter already...just try what I said , it's network issue ...

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by lolu2019: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

I wonder the magic you want to do in Nigeria if it's not all about learning a skill. You didn't ask about the type of skill but condemning it totally. Well, it's about learning a skill and then ask for God's grace.

God's grace can never work without your own effort. What work does for you is to help you bring God's attention to your endeavor because God himself says no food for lazy man. So if you work hard and you can't still pull through, it's either what you are doing isn't what can take you there or you are not sincere with the struggle.

Don't ever write off learning a skill, especially with the battered naira else people like me would have relocated to the village years ago.

I still stand by my words that npower is common and nobody should be so happy and fulfilled about it. Some days, I make more than that 30k in a day and other times 20k on average per day. How? Skill + God's grace. So whoever is waiting for the government or some company to employ them for peanut is free to do so.
bro,it's gonna add up.what they are trying to tell u is that u don't just jump into conclusions thinking that everyone that applied for the scheme are Jobless.even rich men want more money.that is y our senators are always recontesting,governor's want to spend 8yrs.we all need more money.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Nikkganc08(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
If Its not working fine, move on with ur normal life.

N-power is a waste of time.

Nigeria itself is a scam.

U cud spend years if ur life on N-Power thinking that u r employed and earning salary not knowing that you r wasting ur youthful days.

Anyway, life itself is a scam.

We all live to die

I wish u d best.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by kaycium: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bro slide your dashboard to the right,immediately after verification you will see deployment

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Lucas4903: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

You are talking nonsense. This is how you guys make people to think that they are inpacitated and can't help themselves. What's in Npower for crying out loud? Npower might be your opportunity to benefit directly from the FG but it shouldn't be seen as a thing. That's how I see it.

Keep quiet with your poverty mentality and allow people that have soiled their hands with genuine hard work and see the result to school you. I'm not someone that speaks what's not. Even if the OP was beside me physically, I'd tell him the same thing.

No one should behave as though not getting N-power means they're missing big.

What I said may be hurting but I said it that way so the OP or anyone here can look back into themselves and see what they can come up with and make it succeed.

You don't do magic with creating wealth. You start small and then build. Everyone started small or from nothing but depending on your hard work, you can make it.

If you like attack me or work on what I'm telling you. At the end of the day, it doesn't change who I'm but at least I've been able to pass a message that anyone can break even, even though surviving in Nigeria seems to be tough.

As one man, you can still rise. Don't rubbish what you don't know. I've got result with hard work so I can talk like a king.

Kings are still foolish. You still don't have a point. Just Waka pass and let people live their lives in peace and do the things they want to do.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by pedi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
MichaelsHope:
Good Morning, Friends.

I wrote the exams. I was selected. I did the biometric. I haven't been deployed. This is giving me serious concern.

Please, put me through.

Oga scroll up you should see depolyment icon tap it and see if you are deploy

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by WarriAproko: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
This nairaland useless sha. Why nkpawa always
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by ogazi4u(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
MichaelsHope:

N-TEACH. BSc

Try login with a PC.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Enskynelson(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
MichaelsHope:
Good Morning, Friends.

Please, put me through.

The screenshot you showed doesn't show any issue. Is that what you really meant to upload?
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by lolu2019: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lucas4903:

Kings are still foolish. You still don't have a point. Just Waka pass and let people live their lives in peace and do the things they want to do.
don't mind the fool.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Raph82(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
uthlaw:
check very well, most them don't have job.... just be forming go learn skill like say na millionaires Dem be,if you message them,they tell you to pay 5k for sub and be claiming they earned in dollars!
I don't even understand them, anyone making a kill online won't have time for anybody. Nigerians with their lies everywhere. There's no way anybody will be earning common 200k online and still be looking for people to teach to for 5k.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Enskynelson(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

See, the screenshot attached? That's from my account. Nigeria may be rough but opportunities still lies here that you can hardly find elsewhere. Anyone, especially young people can still make it in Nigeria.

Would you welcome a DM? Would your love to share? Seek and you shall find... Some of us want to walk the way but looking for the WAY. So... Can we talk?
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Johnkc11: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bro swipe your phone writebsidenonntop of the screen u will see ur test score and deployment
MichaelsHope:
Good Morning, Friends.

Please, put me through.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Maj196:
I understand you but know this fingers are not equal, you might be fortunate to have the right tools needed to get your skill but he's not. The Npower stipend might be his last resort that will enable him buy maybe a laptop to get the right skill to excel. There are many people suffering out there, it's not like they enjoy it but it's just the condition they've found themselves. The best thing to do isn't to add to their woes.

That being said anybody that has no future plan to help himself or herself after the program. Now that's the real failure.

I'm perceiving that you're usually too soft on people, but that's fine wink But I was raised hard and I usually talk tough. If you stay around me, you'd realize that I care for people and I'd like to see everyone succeed. I'm not saying I've arrived but everyday, I strive harder and see how I can improve myself. But one thing that have inspired me to work hard is knowing that this country has nothing to offer me.

To those of you who find my comment offensive, well, I'm sorry but I can't take it down. I wish it'd challenge the OP to take positive action but that's exactly why I said it.

@OP: Don't kill yourself o. Your blood won't be on my head. I'm only challenging you to look beyond and start building. Every big thing starts small and I truly know you can make it happen. Don't see yourself helpless. Don't look at your situation today, but see the future; create a big picture and then start small. And as you do, your network would begin to swell and certain would give way for certain things to happen. Look, I've a story. I'm not some opportunist and I believe I'm now in a position that I can talk. So if you take what I'm telling you today, it'll make you.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by lolu2019: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
That guy is very useless.what is e doing on npower thread if the money is not important or is not among us.even dangote still dey find money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Annuls Illegal Recruitments / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Job Vacancy At Arik Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.