Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. (1217 Views)

2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] / Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Matheusmartin: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2021
This is Pero,one of 2baba baby mama.
In my humble opinion, she's more qualified for the position of a wife, if nothing, at least by virtue of her fertility and breasst.. grin

Seriously Sha, there's no way 2baba will not always go back to her..

And she's also very rich too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by iamtardey: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2021
No be this one don marry pastor undecided

But this her nunu go reach both father and sons too , if I were 2bqbq tho ... Straight to pero straight tongue kiss
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Lols...2 baba is only applying his knowledge of okafor's law of CongoDynamic and it works for him grin

2 Likes

Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by goodmorning40: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Somebody should answer the poster above

No be pero marry pastor
Abi she no marry again
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Nonexisting1: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2021
The vaginarian has good breast but she is ugly as fucck.
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2021
No wonder most of you make bad choices, so its all about boobs and whatever for you in marriage? you shall grow in few years then come back and question this your post
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Demigod22: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2021
She is naturally endowed, the real definition of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Kwamecron(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
No wonder most of you make bad choices, so its all about boobs and whatever for you in marriage? you shall grow in few years then come back and question this your post

Did you not read that part that says she’s rich too? Guys deserve hard working rich girl too

2 Likes

Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Matheusmartin: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
goodmorning40:
Somebody should answer the poster above

No be pero marry pastor
Abi she no marry again
It's shubo, not Pero.
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Matheusmartin: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Demigod22:
She is naturally endowed, the real definition of a woman.
Better one.
grin
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Matheusmartin:
In my humble opinion, she's more qualified for the position of a wife, if nothing, at least by virtue of her fertility and breasst.. grin

Honestly I won't be surprised if it is the fact that she has enhanced her boobs and ass that is paining Annie o cos ladies don't like it if their rivals hot pass them lol!

No mind me... I be agbaya

1 Like

Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by BIGPREEK: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Honestly I won't be surprised if it is the fact that she has enhanced her boobs and ass that is paining Annie o cos ladies don't like it if their rivals hot pass them lol!

haha Annie is only feeling insecure to her counterpart and afraid of losing 2baba reason for her outburst
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Faber(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Matheusmartin:

Na Juju they use on Tuface he come marry Annie. Tuface sister talk am. And you know say juju dey get expiry date especially when the baba way do am don die. Your own don be.
And more still Pero don birth two sons for Tuface. While Annie born only two pussies.

Woman wey born two sons for you and woman wey born 2 daughters for you. Who be your heir apparent and chief wife as an African man. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Faber(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

Taa Shartaap. No matter your person or status...oga Shartaap. No let the white confuse you with their flat chest and flat bums, telling you they are sexy that way.

The real difference between male homo sapiens and female homo sapiens, is in the anatomy. A lady well endowed is more feminine than the less endowed. In terms of character, all women are the same. Manipulative, egotist, victim mentality, cunning and slutty.

It depends on how you handle them, to suppress the bad traits in them.
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Pussyassasin(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Matheusmartin: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Faber:

Na Juju they use on Tuface he come marry Annie. Tuface sister talk am. And you know say juju dey get expiry date especially when the baba way do am don die. Your own don be.
And more still Pero don birth two sons for Tuface. While Annie born only two pussies.

Woman wey born two sons for you and woman wey born 2 daughters for you. Who be your heir apparent and chief wife as an African man. grin grin
You don talk am finish...

Annie dy fight lost battle.
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Matheusmartin: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Toks2008:

Tooks2008..

Be like you sef go like bosom
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Toks2008(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Tooks2008..

Be like you sef go like bosom

I no dey joke with bxxbie o especially a very fine one not necessarily big.

Fine bxxbs dey hard to Find and I wonder why it is so.

I no like big ass at all... Just have the moderate well rounded back side and I'm good but that front ehn... They fit use am kidnap me.
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by GeneralPula: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2021
This is the first time I’m seeing her pics..

But Nigerians sha - that Anny is doing anyhow no mean say pero is also better. You won’t know the real pero until she also becomes a legal wife..

95% of Nigerian girls will act the same way Anny is acting if they in her position..
Re: Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. by Matheusmartin: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toks2008:

I no dey joke with bxxbie o especially a very fine one not necessarily big.

Fine bxxbs dey hard to Find and I wonder why it is so.

I no like big ass at all... Just have the moderate well rounded back side and I'm good but that front ehn... They fit use am kidnap me.

Lmao.
grin
Funny enough, I like boobiii pass you...

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Saves Man From Being Jailed After Lady Accused Him Of Rape / How Do I Improve My Relationship With People / Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.