Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man (64702 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Crossroad1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mercy2006:
Is this the same woman we have been seeing her picture for the last two days?
She looks totally different here
na hunger and desperation
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
yes the woman has admitted that the child doesn’t belong to him. Why then is he not taking care of his own biological kids? Oya answer!!

She said he didn't pay her house rent. Is Nedu supposed to be paying for house rent? She mentioned "a lot of bills". What those include she didn't state. She also stated that Nedu doesn't spend up to 12hours with d kids which means that he does spend time with them despite they do not live together. If he does that, there's no way he wouldn't no that they have needs as kids. The lady is simply looking for how to cash out from Nedu. A married woman that can pin another man's pregnancy on her husband while they are under d same roof, can tell any type of lie and can kill her husband

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Someone7:
What is wrong with these people? Do they get some form of gratification from sharing everything on social media? Which kine adult babies be this?
Make you go ask the wife,na she first want trend..

Now she done get the attention she dey crave..

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:
I think both of them contributed to the failure of their marriage, the woman, more than the man.

How could you be sleeping with your sister's husband till the point you got pregnant by him and pinned it on another man?

I think it's fair for them to go to the court to resolve their custody issues.
The court gave custody to the husband

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Terrence99: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
bizzibodi:

Show her pepper?please explain what they will do to her.

It's a deity that kills adulterous women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by ModelLook(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Who wants to get Married

Raise up your hand grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by bizzibodi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oh!Gawd why are majority of them bad,rotten apples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Lewisdinho(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
In this context, How?
Amanda4life:
Men are shameless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Baelila: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by SATANlST: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
and he didnt assainate her. try it with me and i kill u in the most brutal way possible

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
yes the woman has admitted that the child doesn’t belong to him. Why then is he not taking care of his own biological kids? Oya answer!!
And you are still swallowing what this slut is spewing,hook,line and sinker?

You do know that there's always TWO sides to a story?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by baralatie(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
lexy2014:

She said he didn't pay her house rent. Is Nedu supposed to be paying for house rent? She mentioned "a lot of bills". What those include she didn't state. She also stated that Nedu doesn't spend up to 12hours with d kids which means that he does spend time with them despite they do not live together. If he does that, there's no way he wouldn't no that they have needs as kids. The lady is simply looking for how to cash out from Nedu. A married woman that can pin another man's pregnancy on her husband while they are under d same roof, can tell any type of lie and can kill her husband
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Internet marriage ends up in the internet! Oga Mr gossiper, you just exposed yourself. Go take care of your kids. Be a man!

How did he not take care of his kids?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by orumba(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
My mama told me to fear WOMEN

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amanda4life:
Men are shameless
You are the very definition of shameless..

She got pregnant and gave birth to a Bastard in her husband's house,and he is the shameless one..

#GTFO angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by zedegit: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
habsydiamond:
Shameless women.. Women of nowadays are not ashame of anything again unlike in the olden days.. U brought another man's pregnancy to ur husband's house to him as his child, he knew and yet u still have mouth to talk instead of u to bury ur head in shame... Yeye everywhere now like mtn recharge card even dem sim card don scarce.

Deal with it. It's either you divorce her over it and not to be beating her or physical violence or aggression when it seems she thinks you have forgiven.

I believe this was what played out.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Temi2468: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:
All they care for is benefit, leave the child with the father, mba... they want to keep their child cos its the loophole through which they milk men.

I tell you, so disgusting!
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by BinamRex: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:
All they care for is benefit, leave the child with the father, mba... they want to keep their child cos its the loophole through which they milk men.

I don't support that she cheated, but did you read where she said she is willing to give up custody of the children?

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by zedegit: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buhari wants us to forget his ineptitude by sponsoring this kinda soap opera and akproko.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by ablejesus26(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nna ehh how shame just ran away from this country since 2015 when one vegetable was given agbada to operate as president, is really shocking �
Asin look at what a woman is Saying in the open�
Fiaakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by baralatie(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
BinamRex:

I don't support that she cheated, but did you read where she said she is willing to give up custody of the children?
So what is holding her back?

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by bewla(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will never be scared of marriage because of all these irresponsible people who ignorantly went into marriage because of sex styles. We still have successful marriages around.
Yes if you find a friend and a partner

Back to this topic of nedu
How can I pay for a home and some one else nack u in it
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by kushme: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I am not a feminist. The woman accused him of abusing her.

Or I'd my post make you feel like I supported the woman or are you just looking for someone to use your daily dose of "feminist" on?

And then, did he just abuse her like a scum y'all call us or there was a reason for during that? The word ABUSE has been abused by females and it is fast losing it gravity...

Very soon, even SIMPs who see females as some god sent to niccurz would see/find no reason to have compassion for manipulative females claiming victims some day..

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by baralatie(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
bewla:
Yes if you find a friend and a partner

Back to this topic of nedu
How can I pay for a home and some one else nack u in it
Sometimes some relationship can get complicated
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by lekbel09(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jn
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by BinamRex: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
baralatie:

So what is holding her back?

Go back and read the news again and the WhatsApp screenshot that was posted.

Nedu hasn't made any attempt to get the kids. She made it clear that she is willing to let him have the kids with even court papers.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by seborrhic: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
orumba:
There are only 2 things to fear in this world:North and women. Fear North,Fear women.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by seborrhic: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
orumba:
There are only 2 things to fear in this world:North and women. Fear North,Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Mrkumareze(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
BinamRex:

She's doesn't need to announce that, she should bring them to their father.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by baralatie(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
BinamRex:

Go back and read the news again and the WhatsApp screenshot that was posted.

Nedu hasn't made any attempt to get the kids. She made it clear that she is willing to let him have the kids with even court papers.
She can go and drop the kids at the man's house now!

3 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by adebwalex(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
OgaRico:
Nedu Wazobia’s estranged wife, Uzoma Ohiri, has replied him after he accused her of having a child for another man while she was still his wife.

Recall that she called him out yesterday and accused him of domestic violence while they were married. She said that he beat her up weeks after she had a cesarean operation.

However, Nedu denied the allegation of domestic violence but revealed that their marriage crashed in 2018, because of many issues and infidelity on her part. He said he carried a DNA test on all three children they had at the time and that the test showed he isn’t the biological father of their first son, even though he was born while they were still married.

Uzoma took to Instagram to accept that she had a child for another man but accused Nedu of bigamy, marrying another spouse while still married. She also accused him of failing to take care of their two children.

Her response reads

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTZq25QjcPr/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

If that is the case NUDU WAZOBIAFM, pls take the responsibilities of your other children that is yours this is what she is asking of you.. If those children fully grow up, I hope you won't regret it when they will deny you of been their father when you will need them most.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Colin Farrell Vs Brad Pitt / First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.