Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man (64729 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
You are the very definition of shameless..

She got pregnant and gave birth to a Bastard,in her husband's house and he is the shameless one..

#GTFO angry

UGLY CHICKEN.

YOU LOOK LIKE BOMA BBNAIJA
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
She did not even seek for his forgiveness. Some Ladies are very crazy shocked
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amanda4life:

UGLY CHICKEN.

YOU LOOK LIKE BOMA BBNAIJA
Is that all YOU got? undecided
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Thylord(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Macphenson:
This slut still have mouth to make noise on social media after subjecting nedu to such emotional trauma and shame.

While the young man was busy working hard for the family, she was busy sharing her smelly kpekus to any available prick, yet she has the audacity to call him out.

To think that the slut was even sleeping with the sister's husband speaks volume.

Useless slut.
very useless slut.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by PointZerom: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
yes the woman has admitted that the child doesn’t belong to him. Why then is he not taking care of his own biological kids? Oya answer!!

Let her return the kids to the father.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by jacoik(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Qtrpst4:
What I like about this open letter is the "sir" at the end of the thank you.

After you tried to emotionally blackmail him and the thing no work you don change gear to "sir"

I wonder the last time you called him sir. What bills cannot do does not exist
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear down
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by kushme: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:
No shame.

You were married and still Fvcking another man, and still claiming right

Nedu should have used this lady for money rituals when he had the opportunity to.

The bold explains why the Taliban won't give females freedom to do anyhow.
They have seen how free-women gave pussies and fight dirty with the average man in the western world without consequences and they hate it.
The average Arab man is a fighter and won't tolerate shiit from his pucci fvckin' another man..

Even the western man hates to see another man near his pussies and would love to fvck more....

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
You are the very definition of shameless..

She got pregnant and gave birth to a Bastard in her husband's house and he is the shameless one..

#GTFO angry

HAVE DONE DNA TEST ON YOURSELF FIRST?

DO IT FIRST , THEN COME TO NAIRA LAND LETS TALK
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by od501: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

When you generalize, you include your mother and sisters.

I believe they are not among those who are useless.

Nigerian gals and emotional blackmail. Tufiakwa !
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Meekmind(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amanda4life:
Men are shameless

Your Dad & your grandfather are shameless
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by RedEnergy: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:
I think both of them contributed to the failure of their marriage, the woman, more than the man.

How could you be sleeping with your sister's husband till the point you got pregnant by him and pinned it on another man?

I think it's fair for them to go to the court to resolve their custody issues.
Check the conversation in the pictures, they already went to court and Chinedu has been given custody but the children are still with their mother because he has been lenient with her and not requested the court to enforce the child custody court judgment that was in his favor. She replied him that she can give him the kids without needing to get the court to enforce it, but stylishly asking him for financial support using their children as leverage. She just messed herself up trying to ruin his reputation with lies and bring him down in the public eyes. Now she's claiming she did it to get his attention when the whole thing has backfired on her and Nedu has told his side of the story which he didn't do before out of maturity. She really messed up. He would have given her money if she had been more sensible and remorseful in her approach to him, not all this social media initial gra gra. If Nedu enforces the court child custody order, that's the end of the game for her because he doesn't owe her financial spousal support or any properties. This is not America, and they were married in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by LutanFyah: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:
I think both of them contributed to the failure of their marriage, the woman, more than the man.

How could you be sleeping with your sister's husband till the point you got pregnant by him and pinned it on another man?

I think it's fair for them to go to the court to resolve their custody issues.
How is it the fault of Nedu in this matter?

Nedu already has legal custody of the children but she took them hoping to use them to manipulate him to be giving her money.

6 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by BinamRex: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
baralatie:

The problem is she will not leave Nedu and the children alone .
You are dealing a woman who is desperate

She will leave them alone. She didn't think that Nedu would tell the world about her infidelity, but he did. Nedu has humbled her. After he exposed her, she applied caution in her other messages. In fact, in one of the messages she sent she addressed him as "sir". In another, she was polite and wished him a happy Sunday. Everyone is insulting her.

I'm sure she wants this matter to die down so she can lie low. She will NEVER disturb Nedu again. The guy has enough evidence to nail her.

4 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TheMohican(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
mii4u:
Yes agreed that the woman faulted but wat I find completely disgusting is the way some simps (yes I refer to them as simps) wld come all out and kip generalising and abusing all women forgetting that they were born of women and wld get married to women.

FYI, I'm not referring to all the guys here cos some are very reasonable, and wld take their time to dissect the truth. I respect the men on this platforms that are realist. Blame the man if he is at fault and vice versa.

Simps don't rest wen a topic that has to do with women comes up, it gives them joy to see that the women are degraded and reduced to nothing. Remember u have a mother and sisters at home.

Sorry to mention this, about the guy that saw some medication in his sister's bag, he was already fuming on wat to do with her, imagine where someone is talkn about the sister in a disgusting and degrading manner, how wld he feel?

Some women are useless but not ALL women are useless, same applies to me too.

She has a point tho
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Babatunde7109(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
yes the woman has admitted that the child doesn’t belong to him. Why then is he not taking care of his own biological kids? Oya answer!!

That someone still believes whatever rant comes out from that woman with no iota of dignity, is seriously worrisome.

For public sympathy, she started the rant. But why ranting, she bit more than she could ever chew. Consequently, she lost the crowd hence the battle.

Still in her regrets, she initiated yet another rant , trying so hard to get the crowd back at her back. But this time, she is going to need some miracle to have that happen. Maybe if she had denied the allegation that the first child wasn’t Nedu’s but an imported love-child, she could force something. But now, she just made what to believe easy.

If you can’t see the woman and her misdeed enough, here is what I have seen: (after their separation,) a once financially independent woman who has now gone totally broke for whatever reason. Now, amongst her kpekusinians, Nedu is the only one in the best position to be held to ransom, giving the fact that his two legitimate children are in her custody. She sees that as an avenue to fetch some money from the pocket of the successful young man.

But her ferocious move backfired.

I mean, they have been separated since 2018, why is her lousy cry coming now?

If she could lie about the domestic violence thing, she could do same for the child support too. I’m now one of those who can’t trust this shameless woman.

4 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Terrence99: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiggyB242:
Haba, she is fine abeg.

Have you seen pictures of her head? Like catfish own.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by LutanFyah: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
On the contrary, Sir, they choose to take custody of their children because they cannot allow another woman do that job especially, as the said man would be working.
If you don't have the resources to raise the kids,leave them with whom has the resources and can do it.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by guy222: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Most people supporting this woman are not only stupid but useless. The very day the court granted Nedu custordy of the children, this evil woman olosho of the highest order went to the house and took (stole) the children and left. Nedu is not a fool, he love his children so much but he wanted to see how it will end. The idiot olosho want to continue cashing out on Nedu but Niggar is wise. She has no right to keep custordy of of the children and she can be arrested for this act alone, useless, stupid, idiotic and animalistic olosho, jesus! This mattar just the pain me the enter body, try this with me and spend your entire life in ICU, Where is @mosdi when you need him most.

11 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
Because she is a notorious dick sitter. That marriage is a sham. She put a clause that whenever she is caught he will take care of his biological kids except the kids that would be later found out that she had with other men.
That's a fraud
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Make you go ask the wife,na she first want trend..

Now she done get the attention she dey crave..

Are you husband in disguise? grin
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Iykenuwa(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Shegiya Karuwa,

According to my Hausa people.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by jamace(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Which kind of wahala come meet Alhaji Alhaji again? Chai, life is not easy o.. shocked
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by airoport: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
habsydiamond:
Shameless women.. Women of nowadays are not ashame of anything again unlike in the olden days.. U brought another man's pregnancy to ur husband's house to him as his child, he knew and yet u still have mouth to talk instead of u to bury ur head in shame... Yeye everywhere now like mtn recharge card even dem sim card don scarce.
I just dey tremble with shame! But she wan ruin his career that will fetch the money she craves. Happened to a friend, he lost a life changing deal through this kind of negative reportage. Before coast clear, everything concerning him would have gone awry. I hope he survives this.
Btw, I bi woman.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Terrence99:

Have you seen pictures of her head? Like catfish own.

I didn't know her till today, went to check her Instagram pics but she fresh sha.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by airoport: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will never be scared of marriage because of all these irresponsible people who ignorantly went into marriage because of sex styles. We still have successful marriages around.
Great thoughts. You will succeed!

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by lusid: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
lexy2014:

She said he didn't pay her house rent. Is Nedu supposed to be paying for house rent? She mentioned "a lot of bills". What those include she didn't state. She also stated that Nedu doesn't spend up to 12hours with d kids which means that he does spend time with them despite they do not live together. If he does that, there's no way he wouldn't no that they have needs as kids. The lady is simply looking for how to cash out from Nedu. A married woman that can pin another man's pregnancy on her husband while they are under d same roof, can tell any type of lie and can kill her husband
she was cheating before and after marriage. Nedu got to find out later

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babatunde7109:

That someone still believes whatever rant comes out from that woman with no iota of dignity, is seriously worrisome.

For public sympathy, she started the rant. But why ranting, she bit more than she could ever chew. Consequently, she lost the crowd hence the battle.

Still in her regrets, she initiated yet another rant , trying so hard to get the crowd back at her back. But this time, she is going to need some miracle to have that happen. Maybe if she had denied the allegation that the first child wasn’t Nedu’s but an imported love-child, she could force something. But now, she just made what to believe easy.

If you can’t see the woman and her misdeed enough, here is what I have seen: (after their separation,) a once financially independent woman who has now gone totally broke for whatever reason. Now, amongst her kpekusinians, Nedu is the only one in the best position to be held to ransom, giving the fact that his two legitimate children are in her custody. She sees that as an avenue to fetch some money from the pocket of the successful young man.

But her ferocious move backfired.

I mean, they have been separated since 2018, why is her lousy cry coming now?

If she could lie about the domestic violence thing, she could do same for the child support too. I’m now one of those who can’t trust this shameless woman.
God bless you
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kajaard:

You know her right? I know that writing. She has changed monikers like 5 times on this forum.

cc: ikill.broke.hoes
Lol that should be the attention seeking zzor aka rozcol with a new account, her writing is glaring and the picture it uploaded is also an evidence,

I won't say anything now until that person cross my lane again.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by izubext007: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nal this kind lady them suppose to dey kill for hotel room
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amanda4life:

HAVE DONE DNA TEST ON YOURSELF FIRST?

DO IT FIRST , THEN COME TO NAIRA LAND LETS TALK
A DNA test is left for my father to conduct on me..
Obviously,he trusted my Mum enough not to bother..
Which is more than I can say for this WH0RE.. grin
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
A DNA test is left for my father to conduct on me..
Obviously,he trusted my Mum enough not to bother..
Which is more than I can say for this LovePeddler.. grin

WHICH YEYE TRUST.
TRUST CAN ONLY BE BUILT, WHEN FACTS ARE CONFIRM ED OR PROVEN TO BE TRUE SCIENTIFICALLY.

SO, JUST DO DNA ON YOURSELF, THEN COME LETS TALK THE REMAINING MATTA
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
airoport:

I just dey tremble with shame! But she wan ruin his career that will fetch the money she craves. Happened to a friend, he lost a life changing deal through this kind of negative reportage. Before coast clear, everything concerning him would have gone awry. I hope he survives this.
Btw, I bi woman.
Women una wahala no dey finish.....from feminism, lesbianism, infidelity, fucking married men and pinning a bastard child on a man in marriage, which kind specie una be sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.