Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,628 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding (38616 Views)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Teleprompter(f): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
When you said there is no financial request of hers that you did not grant...
The relationship was doomed from the onset...
You may not understand it but that's the basic truth.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by omojesu202(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by omojesu202(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
TechQe:

GET LOST FULL

Full or fool...
itiboribo
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by TechQe: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yoighaman:

Exactly my thoughts.

Ladies don't tell men. They just codedly walk away

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by kokoboy4life(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teleprompter:
When you said there is no financial request of hers that you did not grant...
The relationship was doomed from the onset...
You may not understand it but that's the basic truth.

Why did you say the relationship was doomed from the onset ?
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by kokoboy4life(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
TechQe:

Ladies don't tell men. They just codedly walk away

I have been following your messages concerning this topic but I need to get you right on what you really stand for, Do you mean inadequate of finances from men is what makes women to breakup from relationship
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by TechQe: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2021
kokoboy4life:

I have been following your messages concerning this topic but I need to get you right on what you really stand for, Do you mean inadequate of finances from men is what makes women to breakup from relationship

Yes. Nnot inadequate being inadequate money, but they saw better opportunities compared to whom they're with

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Having an Affair With My Cousin / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.