Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding (38613 Views)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by simplepee(f): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
You dodged a bullet and you are crying. Better thank God. This one go even carry another man child come meet you for house.

Time will heal you my brother.

3 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by BluntCrazeMan: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.
Whatever your offence is, she's the only one to tell you.
But as for the marriage, fix another lady in the gap and do the wedding as you initially planned.
Case-Closed.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by BluntCrazeMan: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:

OP, you did not offend her. There's another Bobo in her life deceiving her.

Don't force yourself on her... It will make you lose your self worth.

Dust yourself, and move on. Don't trade your happiness over a loosed kpekus. She's 29, an evening newspaper, a damaged soul, do you intend spending the rest of your life with such being?

You see why I love Nairaland.....
It's a place for Hard Truths

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by BluntCrazeMan: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
And his action? lol you men hate when the table turns round.I played a fast one on him and grabbed him by his balls kikiki
Then clap for yourself and move on..
I'm surprised that you still dangle yourself around him, for him to still have the time and energy to continue to ask you what he did wrong, up till this very moment.
You have not moved on be that.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by derbykol(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
walkingshadow911:

and what wont work won't work.

long distance dont always work kiddo. distance itself is a great threat.
wake ur ass up before your learn in a hard way.
Long distance relationship is for matured minds
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Amanda4life:

Can u imagine.

Contributing 30K FOR WEDDING.

YOU ARE not SERIOUS.

YOU NO DEY HER LEVEL
How much can you contribute in your life? U poor girl wey yahoo boi go use him pant Las Las. Trash

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Prime1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.

Dont ask what is wrong.... Go and collect all your money.
After collecting your money, comeback and ask your questions again.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Kiaso(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

Guy, as I read this thing finish, na vex I just dey vex.

Move on oh!
No kill ur self

Chai!
Some men dey mumu sha
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by omojesu202(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
TechQe:

You are eternally stvpid. He has a love rival who is multiple times better than him financially she didnt reveal to him. Ode

I insist that only you pointed to money as the cause. If you really understand the story you'll know it's not money that's why I still say work on your comprehension. Don't take it personal.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by walkingshadow911: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2021
derbykol:
Long distance relationship is for matured minds

ok
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Amanda4life: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

How much can you contribute in your life? U poor girl wey yahoo boi go use him pant Las Las. Trash

MUMU.

POVERTY HAS FINISHED U
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Amanda4life:

MUMU.

POVERTY HAS FINISHED U
Anuofia.. My poverty is what your family combined could ever wish for. Future single mom. Shameless future divorcee
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Amanda4life: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

MUMU
POVERTY HAS FINISHED U
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Amanda4life: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

Anuofia.. My poverty is what your family combined could ever wish for. Future single mom. Shameless future divorcee

IT IS 100% BETTER TO BE A SINGLE MOM THAN TO END UP WITH A MISPLACED SPERM LIKE YOU.

CAUSE POVERTY IS YOUR SECOND NAME
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amanda4life:

IT IS 100% BETTER TO BE A SINGLE MOM THAN TO END UP WITH A MISPLACED SPERM LIKE YOU.

CAUSE POVERTY IS YOUR SECOND NAME
Used destiny. Go and die, ur worthless. Ur soul and essence has been used
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by TechQe: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
omojesu202:

I insist that only you pointed to money as the cause. If you really understand the story you'll know it's not money that's why I still say work on your comprehension. Don't take it personal.

Get lost trying to sound smart, stvpid
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Amanda4life: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

CRY CRY BABY.

WHEN YOUR MATES WERE EXPLORING AND GETTING SOMETHING WITH THEIR BRAIN, PLANNING THE FUTURE.

YOU WERE BUSY INJECTING YOUR SPERM INTO OLA, SHARON, MIRABET , FISAYO, NKECHI , KUDIRAT, EXCHANGING YOUR DESTINY WITH THE EVIL SPIRIT.

NOW, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHO GO FOLLOW YOU SUFFER YOUR MISTAKES.

MUMU.

YAHOO BOY BETTER PASS U, YAHOO BOYS GET SENSE

BUT YOU , YOU NO GET SENSE AT ALL.
YOU DON GIVE YOUR SENSE TO ALL THE GIRLS YOU SLEPT WITH

BOYS THEY INJECT SPERM, BUT YOU DEY INJECT BOTH SPERM AND YOUR SENSE, AND YOU ARE LEFT WITH NOTHING
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amanda4life:

CRY CRY BABY.

WHEN YOUR MATES WERE EXPLORING AND GETTING SOMETHING WITH THEIR BRAIN, PLANNING THE FUTURE.

YOU WERE BUSY INJECTING YOUR SPERM INTO OLA, SHARON, MIRABET , FISAYO, NKECHI , KUDIRAT, EXCHANGING YOUR DESTINY WITH THE EVIL SPIRIT.

NOW, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHO GO FOLLOW YOU SUFFER YOUR MISTAKES.

MUMU.

YAHOO BOY BETTER PASS U, YAHOO BOYS GET SENSE

BUT YOU , YOU NO GET SENSE AT ALL.
YOU DON GIVE YOUR SENSE TO ALL THE GIRLS YOU SLEPT WITH

Jump off my dyck, olosho. I didn't read that jargon u wrote.
Pity that unfortunate man that will put you in his house. Used soul
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Amanda4life: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

DONT WORRY,

NA MY TYPE YOU GO END UP WITH LAS LAS.
THEN SHE GO HELP YOU RETRIEVE YOUR BRIAN.

YOU GO JAM

OSHIE
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Amanda4life: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

EVEN IF U NO READ AM,
OTHERS WILL READ IT AND GET TO KNOW HOW BRAINLESS YOUR BRAIN IS.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amanda4life:

EVEN IF U NO READ AM, OTHERS WILL READ IT AND GET TO KNOW HOW BRAINLESS YOUR BRAIN IS.
Ugly walking corpse. Used trash. Spits
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by omojesu202(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
TechQe:

Get lost trying to sound smart, stvpid

Ogbeni learn to take correction.
The guy is already taking good care of her before planning for the wedding and can afford to buy a cow and also saving 30k monthly for their wedding. The lady in question is already 29.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Amanda4life: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

Ugly walking corpse. Used trash. Spits
Waisted fake father sperm
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by TechQe: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2021
omojesu202:

Ogbeni learn to take correction.
The guy is already taking good care of her before planning for the wedding and can afford to buy a cow and also saving 30k monthly for their wedding. The lady in question is already 29.

GET LOST FULL
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Yoighaman(m): 3:34am On Sep 08, 2021
TechQe:

She's doubtful about your ability to financially cater for her in the marriage

Work on your finances for some years to prove to the next candidate that you're worth it !

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by nokspos: 5:08am On Sep 08, 2021
I don't like you
Iyaebe:
Were you cheating and you thought its hidden and she'll never find out? I dumped someone like that without ever telling him what he did,he can never imagine how I found out he was cheating with someone in his location.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2021
nokspos:
I don't like you
And so?
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by nokspos: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2021
you should be worried !!!
Iyaebe:
And so?
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2021
nokspos:
you should be worried !!!
Why should I be?
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by nokspos: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2021
if my spirit doesn't like somebody , it will be a big issue for the person in future
Iyaebe:
Why should I be?
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
nokspos:
if my spirit doesn't like somebody , it will be a big issue for the person in future
Don't let your spirit lead you wrongly dear I am Iyaebe in it's real sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Having an Affair With My Cousin / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.