Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka (49522 Views)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Adonis86(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
A colleague took me and a few other colleagues on a Christmas Eve outing in the popular Abakaliki Street in Awka. I was pressured by them to place an order, which I normally don't do. I'm not just a teetotaler but also an introvert.
So requested for their menu catalog, as I was perusing through, I came across nonsense and ingredient as what they also offer.

I was stunned at the sight. I jokingly called the attention of the host colleague to see what I saw. He boldly looked into my face and asked me to place the order if that's what I want. I was kinda disappointed. I've sworn never to go out with him anymore.

He was busy spraying cash on other of my female colleagues, which I don't understand the meaning. Perhaps due to the Yahoo boys sitting behind us who initiated the money spinning game.

I never knew that the moral fabric of our society has been eaten up this bad. It was at the point of picking a can of malt that I noticed that all the waiters and waitresses there are prostitutes who do the wet pussying and mouth actions that contain in their menu cheat... Even the shawarma I took home from there I never felt myself enjoying.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by money121(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
You want to bamba grin grin
You wanna chill with the big boys

Na you dey run kiti kiti
You dey run kata kata
No fit drink water drop cup
Ah hey! Shebi you see how the thing goes tongue tongue

285 Likes 25 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Irupetepete: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wet pussy
Mouth Action
For hotel menu? Biko yeme address

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nothing man no go see for this country.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn, travelling na truly part of education grin. Op, you should have relaxed small and catch cruise small cheesy.

Well,I be like you cha op....Via the fact that I'm equally a teetotaler, Don't smoke and also an introvert...But once once,e dey very good say make guyman dey go out and relate with him fellow Nighas....At least, through that,you go free your mind from many burden,and also filll your eyes cheesy. And you might also see the greatest shocker of your life just like how the op saw his cheesy

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Adonis86(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
The most annoying is that virtually all the bars and hotels clubbing in the street now play gospel songs and worship songs amidst highlife and R&B.

I know I'm not perfect but God, I will kill Amy bitch that will try sit on my body. I don't pretend about my attitude to bitches... I'm single and happy.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Amotolongbo(f): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Adonis86:
A colleague took me and a few other colleagues on a Christmas Eve outing in the popular Abakaliki Street in Awka. I was pressured by them to place an order, which I normally don't do. I'm not just a teetotaler but also an introvert.
So requested for their menu catalog, as I was perusing through, I came across nonsense and ingredient as what they also offer.

I was stunned at the sight. I jokingly called the attention of the host colleague to see what I saw. He boldly looked into my face and asked me to place the order if that's what I want. I was kinda disappointed. I've sworn never to go out with him anymore.

He was busy spraying cash on other of my female colleagues, which I don't understand the meaning. Perhaps due to the Yahoo boys sitting behind us who initiated the money spinning game.

I never knew that the moral fabric of our society has been eaten up this bad. It was at the point of picking a can of malt that I noticed that all the waiters and waitresses there are prostitutes who do the wet pussying and mouth actions that contain in their menu cheat... Even the shawarma I took home from there I never felt myself enjoying.
What is your point

Cos these are normal cocktails given funny names

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Adonis86(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn, travelling na truly part of education grin. Op, you should have relaxed small and catch cruise small cheesy.

Well,I be like you cha op....Via the fact that I'm equally a teetotaler, Don't smoke and also an introvert...But once once,e dey very good say make guyman dey go out and relate with him fellow Nighas....At least, through that,you go free your mind from many burden,and also filll your eyes cheesy. And you might also see the greatest shocker of your life just like how the op saw his cheesy

No be small thing. I can only watch all those cheats in movies, but no girl should ever try near me, they mostly disgust me. I fit vomit at the sight of their rottenness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Frigga13: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Poverty is a very bad thing... and how much do you think those cost at intercontinental Lagos or Sheraton Abuja.

Guess pizza at transcrop will be a dead sentence

Money is necessary ... make it legit and enjoy real happiness

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Frigga13: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Adonis86:

No be small thing. I can only watch all those cheats in movies, but no girl should ever try near me, they mostly disgust me. I fit vomit at the sight of their rottenness.

You be gay?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Jeremani: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sodom and gomorrah dey learn work for this our generation.

Reason why I don't believe some part of the Bible,

How come he destroyed somdom and gomorrah and decide to leave this our generation?

They said he never sleep nor slumber,
I say after that incident he's been sleeping cos
Is obvious.

Am sorry Lord I'm a believer... but I don't believe everything about your holy book.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by habsydiamond(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pastor righteousness over to u ooo.. This world don spoil ooo.. So, wetpussi and Mouth Gig Na cocktails.. Oga ooo Na something else me dey think like the op ooo. In that case oga righteousness no bother come oo it seems the world never spoil finish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by flokii: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
When all you guys think of in that part are clubs, bars and hotels, what do you expect?

Instead of university girls to graduate and look for decent job, it's bar, clubs and hotels they go to submit their cvs.. how won't they venture into ashaw0 work and get creative in the despicable act?

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Adonis86:

bro you're out of your depth. Yes indecency is the norm of the day, but hypocrisy is part of that norm too.

What am trying to say is that what you saw in that menu is what it truly states- wet pussy and blowjobs are truly a cocktail . If you doubt me, order one.

And to think most of those commenting on this thread are ignorant of the fact

272 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Anobella: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Adonis86:

Guys wetpussy is an international cocktail like long Island most of them are cocktails...
What about sex on the beach
Take me home which is a variation of long Island

193 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by happney65: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
flokii:
When all you guys think of in that part are clubs, bars and hotels, what do you expect?

Instead of university girls to graduate and look for decent job, it's bar, clubs and hotels they go to submit their cvs.. how won't they venture into ashaw0 work and get creative in the despicable act?

When they no see job and thats the available one for them shey them go kill themselves ni? Abegi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by flokii: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
habsydiamond:
Pastor righteousness over to u ooo.. This world don spoil ooo

Scroll down and read.. dem talk say wet pussy na international cocktail drink and not what Op had in mind.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by donproject2(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Those are normal menus guy...don't need to show your ignorant side.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Kobicove(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you don't like what is written on the menu leave the bar...stop disturbing us with your pettiness undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by NemoDatQuod(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
You should really apologise for this post, especially for referring to hardworking young men and women who waited your table as prostitutes. Granted that not all of us have the privilege of living outside the shores of Nigeria or traveling about frequently, but a simple google search would have given you the indication that some cocktails(actual drinks) are given crazy names as part of the spirit of conviviality that cocktail drinks are meant to evoke. Now you have given others like yourself the excuse they have been looking for to bash girls and restaurants etc.

Adonis86:

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nyascobar1414: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Frigga13:

You be gay?
not gay shii..
That how I'm also wired ... Its natural... Toxicity at its best
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by motymop: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wet pussy and Mouth Action are all cocktails.

Get exposed

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nyascobar1414: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kobicove:
If you don't like what is written on the menu leave the bar...stop disturbing us with your pettiness undecided

A man that has eaten the forbidden fruit when its not yet time will do anything to eat that fruit again...

I ain't judging you...
Stay safe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Ajibade123(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:
Poverty is a very bad thing... and how much do you think those cost at intercontinental Lagos or Sheraton Abuja.

Guess pizza at transcrop will be a dead sentence

Money is necessary ... make it legit and enjoy real happiness
try dy read topic content before you drop comment boss biko

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Lekan1o1: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Anobella:

Guys wetpussy is an international cocktail like long Island most of them are cocktails...
What about sex on the beach
Take me home which is a variation of long Island

Yes u are right they are drinks not really sex grin
The guy didn't know.. I was reading and laughing and was about calling him mumu before I saw ur coment

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by chocboi78(m): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2021
Wow. So those are actually cocktails
Truly we learn everyday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by wisdomkid: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2021
Adonis86:
The most annoying is that virtually all the bars and hotels clubbing in the street now play gospel songs and worship songs amidst highlife and R&B.

I know I'm not perfect but God, I will kill Amy bitch that will try sit on my body. I don't pretend about my attitude to bitches... I'm single and happy.

Wetin concern us? This is VERY irrelevant to the topic. Very

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by peppermint7(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2021
As op see sey e don disgrace imself
E no gree reply again

Sometimes make ona try de expose ona self
Ignorance bad

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by arthurwillia(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Lol abakaliki street, street of them men

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.