Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About (1527 Views)

Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again / Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Loveangel12: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Guys is there an ex that you can't forget about no matter how many girls you have dated or met, I for one have her name is esther and it's pretty damn hard
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Bola146(f): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yes Bayo
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Cerebellum: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lol..Konji don hold mumu OP

4 Likes

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Loveangel12: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
;
Cerebellum:
Lol..Konji don hold mumu OP

You be bastard grin grin
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by zed7: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Some people hit your life differently. They may not be the finest or most brilliant. It is inexplicable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by donbachi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ur type no go fit give their life to christ.give am today,collect am tomorrow.
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Snitch24(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bola146:
Yes Bayo

Him or his BBC grin
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Sonnobax15(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Bankowner: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Just for the fun of it. I had three that impacted my life during the period I was with each one of them and are difficult to forget. Don’t get me wrong though, it doesn’t mean I miss them or anything now.

Their names?......... Naaaah! It’ll be a disrespect to them because they’re all happily married.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Bola146(f): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Snitch24:

Him or his BBC grin

Ask google

5 Likes

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Loveangel12: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
zed7:
Some people hit your life differently. They may not be the finest or most brilliant. It is inexplicable.

Such true words
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Caramia2020(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Smile, yes I av been married for over 3 years but I can't just forget her, I miss her a lot but it is better we separated. Caramia, my beloved.
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Snitch24(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bola146:

Ask google

Where u dey for Ibadan
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Snitch24:

Where u dey for Ibadan
U wan go beat her abi grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Talkisneeded: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yes
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Cerebellum: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Loveangel12:
;
You be bastard grin grin

Lol...wereygrin
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Cerebellum: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Differentiate:

He wants to go and Je ponmo e grin
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Snitch24(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Differentiate:

I wan go give her that thing
Wey she miss for femi
Body grin grin grin
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Caramia2020:
Smile, yes I av been married for over 3 years but I can't just forget her, I miss her a lot but it is better we separated. Caramia, my beloved.

And you think she gives a shit about you?
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Pussyassasin(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
I remember one girl i dated then in uni. omo this girl yansh dey bounce like bouncy castle grin.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Caramia2020(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
theForth:

And you think she gives a shit about you?

Yes, bcoz she made attempts to return back but it was too late.
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Caramia2020:

Yes, bcoz she made attempts to return back but it was too late.
Just move on bro.
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Caramia2020(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
theForth:

Just move on bro.
Yeah
Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Snitch24:

I wan go give her that thing
Wey she miss for femi
Body grin grin grin
Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Demigod22: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
I can never forget Khadeeja. She is the first girl I had sex with and the relationship was good. Although I broke up with her under duress. But recently we started having sex once in awhile again.
I have couple of them that were nice to me, but we always look forward to better days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Palazee(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
No

Who bītches epp

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
op belike lipsrsealed
Let bygones be bygones no mean say make
you go buy gun grin
If after the problems we seems to be facing in this country on a daily basis you stil never forget your Exs then you must be a strong man. shocked

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by WillyWonda1: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mehn shit hits us differently.
I miss Ifeyinwa. We used to be the best couple back then in school.
Like everyone in the school knew about us.
Not until there was an opening at Mom's workplace then. It was a sort of training which includes traveling to Canada.
Well after the text she sent on Facebook then that their plane just landed, till today, Ifeyinwa and I haven't seen or spoken.
This thing caused a lot of shit for me in the house cos Mom was disappointed in me that o was dating a gold digger.
She had to leave the job cause of the query she got as a result of her disappearance.

I miss her tho. But her reason for running has been a puzzle I can't solve till today.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About by Plut01: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2021

well,,,,

(1) (Reply)

I HUNG OUT WITH OMAH LAY, JOEBOY & other big artists in D VIP SMIRNOFF CONCERT / Hookup Connection / Men Can't Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.