Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? (985 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by siofra(f): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
So I was purposely being rude and mean to one guy yesterday and he said I was being a feminist, I don't understand.

Since when did feminism=rudeness.
Or boys are too dumb to know the difference between a feminist and a rude person?

He wanted to touch me. Other times I'll tell him stop and he'll stop but that day he was persistent and I started insulting him and he called me a feminist.

That's what happened.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Davash222(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
To give birth to a female child now is at owner's risk. Tueh!

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Or girl so dumb that no difference btw train crush AND trailer own.

God bless you but know this, your children and unborn children will have nothing in their head, and you will cry me a river the day you remember this words. Until you repeant.

Gen Mohammed Buhari is your president now, I am an ordinary citizen just as you.
Beebah2000:
as I see your moniker na there I know say nothing dey your head.
See them, Buhari children. Tueh...!!

shocked
[s]
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin grin E pain am.
[/s]

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by hybrid11(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mugu let's clap for you
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by DoggoneDogg: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Because both require same senseless display.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
They are dumb ooo, most especially those immature redpillers on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:
So I was purposely being rude and mean to one guy yesterday and he said I was being a feminist, I don't understand.

Or boys are too dumb to know the difference between a feminist and a rude person?

You again, look at the topics you post. Sometimes you sound bitter and one sided. Balance mademoiselle, balance will become the new normal as the world forge ahead.

Why were you rude to him?
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Romanoff(f): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
I'm not here for the rudeness and meanness but "Feminist" has become the most abused word in recent times. Any woman with an opinion can be termed a feminist.

Being mean and rude is just tasteless, worse when it's deliberate.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
as I see your moniker na there I know say nothing dey your head.
See them, Buhari children. Tueh...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Aunty Op most men tend to use the word feminist as it's one of their simplest english word.
Feminism is the political and economical liberation of women and one of the theory international relations. They don't just know the meaning. So far what you are standing on what is right as a lady you ought not be scared of being tagged a feminist. At least feminism is playing an important role politically in the world at large, I wonder the role of the Redpill in our present society if not biles and hate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by siofra(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

You again, look at the topics you post. Sometimes you sound bitter and one sided. Balance mademoiselle, balance will become the new normal as the world forge ahead.

Why were you rude to him?

As the spirit leads angry
He was being stupid.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by siofra(f): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:
I'm not here for the rudeness and meanness but "Feminist" has become the most abused word in recent times. Any woman with an opinion can be termed a feminist.

Yeah, but that's me sometimes.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

Absolutely, this is so correct.

More so, I think people with close minds tend to be offensive to different opinions or a woman's disposition to any topic which is against their narrative.

However I think TRUTH should be be what's embraced and not opinion, bkos opinions vacillate from person to person, while truth looks out for the good to all.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Romanoff(f): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

Yeah, but that's me sometimes.

It's not a healthy trait. Work on it.

If you're not that way but putting up an act, people could really believe that's how you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

As the spirit leads angry
He was being stupid.

Interesting. I guess not the holy spirit o?

An appropriate response would have suffice than being rude. Two wrongs don't make things right.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Funmmyastic: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't mind them.Most of them are kids.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by chatinent: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
What was the disagreement about? Was it about women being verily equal with men? Maybe that rang a bell to your co-debater.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Patented: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

You may need to review the company u keep
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by siofra(f): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:
What was the disagreement about? Was it about women being verily equal with men? Maybe they rang a bell to your co-debater.

He wanted to touch me. Other times I'll tell him stop and he'll stop but that day he was persistent and I started insulting him and he called me a feminist.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

God bless you but know this, your children and unborn children will have nothing in their head, and you will cry me a river the day you remember this words. Until you repeant.

Gen Mohammed Buhari is your president now, I am an ordinary citizen just as you.
Lol grin grin grin E pain am.

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by siofra(f): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Doradorwa:
Aunty Op most men tend to use the word feminist as it's one of their simplest english word.
Feminism is the political and economical liberation of women and one of the theory international relations. They don't just know the meaning. So far what you are standing on what is right as a lady you ought not be scared of being tagged a feminist. At least feminism is playing an important role politically in the world at large, I wonder the role of the Redpill in our present society if not biles and hate.

Ma'am you're too sensible for this place. God bless you.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by chatinent: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

He wanted to rape you? He should be arrested not forgiven or allowed to debate.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by siofra(f): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:

He wanted to rape you? He should be arrested not forgiven or allowed to debate.

Not rape, people were there. But I don't like the way he touches me.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by chatinent: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

Not rape, people were there. But I don't like the way he touches me.

You no give am headbutt you come here dey complain.

You even ditch the main harassment topic dey talk about feminism this and that.

You fall my hands

Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by siofra(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:

You no give am headbutt you come here dey complain.

You even ditch the main harassment topic dey talk about feminism this and that.

You fall my hands

You want nairaland men to call me a biatch grin it seemed too sensitive, I know they'll make fun of it.

Make I respect myself, them don too insult me for here. I no know how I go sleep this night cry
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by chatinent: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

You want nairaland men to call me a biatch grin it seemed too sensitive, I know they'll make fun of it.

Make I respect myself, them don too insult me for here. I no know how I go sleep this night cry

Nairaland insults get at you?

Then you can't be me. You may have deactivated.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by siofra(f): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:

Nairaland insults get at you?

Then you can't be me. You may have deactivated.

I no fit again. I might deactivate soon.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by techWriter1: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
To take pregnancy to a female infant now is at landlord's probability. Tueh!
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Why Do Guys Assume I'm A Feminist When I'm Being Mean Or Rude? by Theboy21: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
angry angry cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Redpillers What Do You Have To Say About Saskay? / Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love / What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.