Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Circle Of Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Circle Of Relationship (1050 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Circle Of Relationship by solidicon(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2007
The circle of relationship
all same remain the same.

Imagine A loosing B
C sees B and approaches B
Later B gets on with life again
A is left out, searching for D
Now D comes in hangin out with A and E (imagine)
A is down I guess, becos shares with E unknowingly
F sleeps with B and D
, so on in that manner until it comes back until we have the words ANDREW, BOLA, CHRISTIAN, DEBORAH, EMMANUEL e.t.c.

Yet we admit there is that four lettered word called LOVE. Where is the Love?

This composition is silly to the silly and wise to the witty. Believe me.
Re: The Circle Of Relationship by denex: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2007
Ali and the Angel. Only those who are wise and truly pure of heart can see it.
BULLCRAP!
Re: The Circle Of Relationship by Kevo1: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2007
A should continue looking for his lover. smiley smiley untill he or she will find theirs.
the person may fill  sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad but later cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Thanks

kevo1

(1) (Reply)

Men, Marriage, And Meeting Your Wives / What Effects Has Trust In A True Relationship. / What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.