Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya (52180 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by goaldynboy: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

[s]Typical of his tribe Akwa ibom. He has left legit hustle and is now a full time gigolo

Unfortunately[/s]

Nonsense and Ignorant comment!

Iyanya is the Senior Special Adviser to the Cross Rivers state governor on tourism and culture!!
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by hosemujica: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
See as she fat anyhow. No wonder Davido run, this is not what he bargained for.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Hopebringer: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
goaldynboy:

Nonsense and Ignorant comment!

Iyanya is the Senior Special Adviser to the Cross Rivers state governor on tourism and culture!!

[/s]

He is a gigolo

1 Like

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by illrhymes(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Typical of his tribe Akwa ibom. He has left legit hustle and is now a full time gigolo

Unfortunately
He’s not an Akwa Ibomite, get your facts right. Meanwhile permit me to say “Ubi is an industry leach”. Any awuff he’s there, when celebs book private jets he’ll also attach and do photo sessions inside. I tire for the guy matter.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Hopebringer: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
illrhymes:

He’s not an Akwa Ibomite, get your facts right. Meanwhile permit me to say “Ubi is an industry leach”. Any awuff he’s there, when celebs book private jets he’ll also attach and do photo sessions inside. I tire for the guy matter.

Who cares about UBi? Who is that even?
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lmaoo.... marrying yoruba girls my ass. Yoruba women rarely marry Igbo men.... flatin0 men love their women as house wives and Yoruba women are the opposite of that... No Yoruba girl wants to bring home an omo Igbo and even if they marry Igbo boys the Yoruba girls still ens
ure to maintain their fathers name.

If are a girl would leave a guy who is developed mentally, civilised, neat, smart and hustling spirit (IGBOS) and go marry a guy who is uncivilized, lazy , dirty that always wear native trousers with long-sleeves shirt to morden office to work ? (YORUBA)
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lmaoo.... marrying yoruba girls my ass. Yoruba women rarely marry Igbo men.... flatin0 men love their women as house wives and Yoruba women are the opposite of that... No Yoruba girl wants to bring home an omo Igbo and even if they marry Igbo boys the Yoruba girls still ens
ure to maintain their fathers name.

If u are a girl would leave a guy who is developed mentally, civilised, neat, smart and hustling spirit (IGBOS) and go marry a guy who is uncivilized, lazy , dirty that always wear native trousers with long-sleeves shirt to morden office to work ? (YORUBA)
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Champneys: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dem fit each other. grin
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Roma10: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
pharmacology cheesy
Ask me the meaning
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Who service am after?
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Amusaidowu: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

If u are a girl would leave a guy who is developed mentally, civilised, neat, smart and hustling spirit (IGBOS) and go marry a guy who is uncivilized, lazy , dirty that always wear native trousers with long-sleeves shirt to morden office to work ? (YORUBA)

Lol....my Igbo girlfriend and millions of other igbo women disagree.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Charx122: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
chatinent:
Tiwa is always quick to post her nude and walls of Jericho.

By the way, it's been a while I heard from Iyanya.

Chioma like calabar guys Iyanya go do e own too ..after Peruzzi had his share .
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Gfskw: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Keep hoeingg dear
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by alhaji04: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Mamagee come and see oh

Chioma is still pretending to be happy.

What should we do now?

Ewoooooo. shocked
U talk tru baba, d babe still dey form like say she no miss OBO. Mtcheeew
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Tmb78(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Ya, that simply show how senseless and inhuman Yoruba boys are, because we Igbo boys are busy marrying yoruba girls flying them abroad and making them happy in our homes.
You people like speaking from both sides of the mouth sha!
Kai,the same Yoruba girls you nairalander igbos always badmouth? The ones you always call derogatory names here?
The ones you kids always claim Igbo men no dey marry?
Even when reality says different?
The ones you can't do without writing unprintable names about?
Pls,which Yoruba girls o?
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Obidiugwu: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
This life no balance....Dm us for directing of your musical videos, movies,event and commercial..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by nini007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-LYVnD-6Pk

Davido's ex Chioma go wild as she dance and party hard with Ubi franklin,Tiwa savage,Iyanya & others

nice.

We supply caregivers!

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Typical of his tribe Akwa ibom. He has left legit hustle and is now a full time gigolo

Unfortunately

Una get mouth for this Nairaland eh... Loooool
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by NaijirianKing: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Davido
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by bigcasava1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ah! This one chuk them for chest.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Kfed4ril(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Unfortunately
Is akwa ibom a tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.