Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face (57697 Views)

Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:
I can bet my balls u re out of ideas, hahahahaha repeating same words over and over again, hmm what do I call u now old buzzard? That's for another time grin

Okuku.. tongue

That's all you have to bet? Your balls? You should have been aborted. I guess your mother thought she was doing the right thing keeping you. But see your life for outside now. If you don't retrace your steps, your mother will weep over you soon
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

That's all you have to bet? Your balls? You should have been aborted. I guess your mother thought she was doing the right thing keeping you. But see your life for outside now. If you don't retrace your steps, your mother will weep over you soon
I still bet that u don't even know ur real biological father, thus why u lack manners, ask ur mom who ur real father is, who knows she might pity u and tell u so you'll behave grin

Nnama.. tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

You'll be a confirmed bastard if you tired. I have seen what you do with your life. Shifting women's pants when your mates are building a structure for their future. You'll die poor. Your type will serve their classmates in future
I'm not surprised how cowardly u sound using cheap words to get cheaper point just to be happy angry, well I'm not gonna stop ur happiness, kwantinu old rag, it'll soon dawn on u.

Amy.. tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:
I still bet that u don't even know ur real biological father, thus why u lack manners, ask ur mom who ur real father is, who knows she might pity u and tell u so you'll behave grin

Nnama.. tongue

Your good luck is that this is online. I would asked my last child to lay you flat and lash sense into you. Useless child from a useless parents. Take this to your parents. Tell them you brought insults to them coz they failed to raise you well. It is worthless child that brings insults to his parents. You should have been aborted
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:
I'm not surprised how cowardly u sound using cheap words to get cheaper point just to be happy angry, well I'm not gonna stop ur happiness, kwantinu old rag, it'll soon dawn on u.

Amy.. tongue

Like I said, thanks to online if not by now your head will be down and your legs up. Cattarh pouring out your nose like rain. But nevertheless, I can still trace you. Watch your back if you no wan die young
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

Your good luck is that this is online. I would asked my last child to lay you flat and lash sense into you. Useless child from a useless parents. Take this to your parents. Tell them you brought insults to them coz they failed to raise you well. It is worthless child that brings insults to his parents. You should have been aborted
Chai I'm sorry papa cry, I've wronged u cry. Let me burst ur balls if u have any, the kids u claimed to have are not urs lol, ask ur wife too if those u call urs are truly urs and safe ur self the future trauma.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

Like I said, thanks to online if not by now your head will be down and your legs up. Cattarh pouring out your nose like rain. But nevertheless, I can still trace you. Watch your back if you no wan die young
I repeat, get lost.

U know nothing about death, u can try lest see.

I'm not surprised death is the only weapon u have as threat, this shows how coward of a person u are. Don't corrupt those kids u claimed are urs with ur diabolism believes.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:
Chai I'm sorry papa cry, I've wronged u cry. Let me burst ur balls if u have any, the kids u claimed to have are not urs lol, ask ur wife too if those u call urs are truly urs and safe ur self the future trauma.

That's your mother had you. No wonder you lack manners. The things you see at home is what you display outside. It didn't take me a lot to know the kinda home you from. A home that breeds hooligans, street orchins, rapists and scammers coz the parents have failed. I know your type. Like I said, if you don't change, your end is near. Don't forget to watch your back. I got eyes on you
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:
I repeat, get lost.

U know nothing about death, u can try lest see.

I'm not surprised death is the only weapon u have as threat, this shows how coward of a person u are. Don't corrupt those kids u claimed are urs with ur diabolism believes.

You call those that I have mandated to deal with you kids This is the height of stupidity. You mad gaaan. Are you scared? You see that diabolism, I will experiment it on you. You'll run mad soon. And it will be around your area. People won't know where it's coming from. No one will know it's from your hopeless attitude on social media that guy you into trouble. And there will be no cure
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

That's your mother had you. No wonder you lack manners. The things you see at home is what you display outside. It didn't take me a lot to know the kinda home you from. A home that breeds hooligans, street orchins, rapists and scammers coz the parents have failed. I know your type. Like I said, if you don't change, your end is near. Don't forget to watch your back. I got eyes on you
Old grandpa wanting to belong grin grin, u re just a morron, I can feel that I know ur likes. Just do it self a favor and kill it ok, don't be shy pal grin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

You call those that I have mandated to deal with you kids This is the height of stupidity. You mad gaaan. Are you scared? You see that diabolism, I will experiment it on you. You'll run mad soon. And it will be around your area. People won't know where it's coming from. No one will know it's from your hopeless attitude on social media that guy you into trouble. And there will be no cure
Hahahahahaha u re a man most miserable I'd seen in my entire life, no be juju dey do u? So for ur mind u be god abi na demon? Well, like I said, u can try let's see who would go nught first grin

Ewu..
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
compton11:
ok ask your question then and follow it with answer to my question.

Will answer your question first, now thid is the NIV read it all the way to the footnote then you will get the answer you seek, read the footnote it answers your question on 1 samuel 13

1 Samuel 13
New International Version
Samuel Rebukes Saul
13 Saul was thirty[a] years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty-[b] two years.

2 Saul chose three thousand men from Israel; two thousand were with him at Mikmash and in the hill country of Bethel, and a thousand were with Jonathan at Gibeah in Benjamin. The rest of the men he sent back to their homes.

3 Jonathan attacked the Philistine outpost at Geba, and the Philistines heard about it. Then Saul had the trumpet blown throughout the land and said, “Let the Hebrews hear!” 4 So all Israel heard the news: “Saul has attacked the Philistine outpost, and now Israel has become obnoxious to the Philistines.” And the people were summoned to join Saul at Gilgal.

5 The Philistines assembled to fight Israel, with three thousand[c] chariots, six thousand charioteers, and soldiers as numerous as the sand on the seashore. They went up and camped at Mikmash, east of Beth Aven. 6 When the Israelites saw that their situation was critical and that their army was hard pressed, they hid in caves and thickets, among the rocks, and in pits and cisterns. 7 Some Hebrews even crossed the Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead.

Saul remained at Gilgal, and all the troops with him were quaking with fear. 8 He waited seven days, the time set by Samuel; but Samuel did not come to Gilgal, and Saul’s men began to scatter. 9 So he said, “Bring me the burnt offering and the fellowship offerings.” And Saul offered up the burnt offering. 10 Just as he finished making the offering, Samuel arrived, and Saul went out to greet him.

11 “What have you done?” asked Samuel.

Saul replied, “When I saw that the men were scattering, and that you did not come at the set time, and that the Philistines were assembling at Mikmash, 12 I thought, ‘Now the Philistines will come down against me at Gilgal, and I have not sought the Lord’s favor.’ So I felt compelled to offer the burnt offering.”

13 “You have done a foolish thing,” Samuel said. “You have not kept the command the Lord your God gave you; if you had, he would have established your kingdom over Israel for all time. 14 But now your kingdom will not endure; the Lord has sought out a man after his own heart and appointed him ruler of his people, because you have not kept the Lord’s command.”

15 Then Samuel left Gilgal[d] and went up to Gibeah in Benjamin, and Saul counted the men who were with him. They numbered about six hundred.

Israel Without Weapons
16 Saul and his son Jonathan and the men with them were staying in Gibeah[e] in Benjamin, while the Philistines camped at Mikmash. 17 Raiding parties went out from the Philistine camp in three detachments. One turned toward Ophrah in the vicinity of Shual, 18 another toward Beth Horon, and the third toward the borderland overlooking the Valley of Zeboyim facing the wilderness.

19 Not a blacksmith could be found in the whole land of Israel, because the Philistines had said, “Otherwise the Hebrews will make swords or spears!” 20 So all Israel went down to the Philistines to have their plow points, mattocks, axes and sickles[f] sharpened. 21 The price was two-thirds of a shekel[g] for sharpening plow points and mattocks, and a third of a shekel[h] for sharpening forks and axes and for repointing goads.

22 So on the day of the battle not a soldier with Saul and Jonathan had a sword or spear in his hand; only Saul and his son Jonathan had them.

Jonathan Attacks the Philistines
23 Now a detachment of Philistines had gone out to the pass at Mikmash.

Footnotes
1 Samuel 13:1 A few late manuscripts of the Septuagint; Hebrew does not have thirty.
1 Samuel 13:1 Probable reading of the original Hebrew text (see Acts 13:21); Masoretic Text does not have forty-.
1 Samuel 13:5 Some Septuagint manuscripts and Syriac; Hebrew thirty thousand
1 Samuel 13:15 Hebrew; Septuagint Gilgal and went his way; the rest of the people went after Saul to meet the army, and they went out of Gilgal
1 Samuel 13:16 Two Hebrew manuscripts; most Hebrew manuscripts Geba, a variant of Gibeah
1 Samuel 13:20 Septuagint; Hebrew plow points
1 Samuel 13:21 That is, about 1/4 ounce or about 8 grams
1 Samuel 13:21 That is, about 1/8 ounce or about 4 grams
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
compton11:
ok ask your question then and follow it with answer to my question.

Hope your question is answered now? As for the tanakh "masorotic hebrew text" you haven't highlighted where it says any different so am waiting on that!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
yungmill:

Will answer your question first, now thid is the NIV read it all the way to the footnote then you will get the answer you seek, read the footnote it answers your question on 1 samuel 13

1 Samuel 13
Samuel Rebukes Saul
13 Saul was thirty[a] years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty-[b] two years.

2 Saul chose three thousand men from Israel; two thousand were with him at Mikmash and in the hill country of Bethel, and a thousand were with Jonathan at Gibeah in Benjamin. The rest of the men he sent back to their homes.

3 Jonathan attacked the Philistine outpost at Geba, and the Philistines heard about it. Then Saul had the trumpet blown throughout the land and said, “Let the Hebrews hear!” 4 So all Israel heard the news: “Saul has attacked the Philistine outpost, and now Israel has become obnoxious to the Philistines.” And the people were summoned to join Saul at Gilgal.

5 The Philistines assembled to fight Israel, with three thousand[c] chariots, six thousand charioteers, and soldiers as numerous as the sand on the seashore. They went up and camped at Mikmash, east of Beth Aven. 6 When the Israelites saw that their situation was critical and that their army was hard pressed, they hid in caves and thickets, among the rocks, and in pits and cisterns. 7 Some Hebrews even crossed the Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead.

Saul remained at Gilgal, and all the troops with him were quaking with fear. 8 He waited seven days, the time set by Samuel; but Samuel did not come to Gilgal, and Saul’s men began to scatter. 9 So he said, “Bring me the burnt offering and the fellowship offerings.” And Saul offered up the burnt offering. 10 Just as he finished making the offering, Samuel arrived, and Saul went out to greet him.

11 “What have you done?” asked Samuel.

Saul replied, “When I saw that the men were scattering, and that you did not come at the set time, and that the Philistines were assembling at Mikmash, 12 I thought, ‘Now the Philistines will come down against me at Gilgal, and I have not sought the Lord’s favor.’ So I felt compelled to offer the burnt offering.”

13 “You have done a foolish thing,” Samuel said. “You have not kept the command the Lord your God gave you; if you had, he would have established your kingdom over Israel for all time. 14 But now your kingdom will not endure; the Lord has sought out a man after his own heart and appointed him ruler of his people, because you have not kept the Lord’s command.”

15 Then Samuel left Gilgal[d] and went up to Gibeah in Benjamin, and Saul counted the men who were with him. They numbered about six hundred.

Israel Without Weapons
16 Saul and his son Jonathan and the men with them were staying in Gibeah[e] in Benjamin, while the Philistines camped at Mikmash. 17 Raiding parties went out from the Philistine camp in three detachments. One turned toward Ophrah in the vicinity of Shual, 18 another toward Beth Horon, and the third toward the borderland overlooking the Valley of Zeboyim facing the wilderness.

19 Not a blacksmith could be found in the whole land of Israel, because the Philistines had said, “Otherwise the Hebrews will make swords or spears!” 20 So all Israel went down to the Philistines to have their plow points, mattocks, axes and sickles[f] sharpened. 21 The price was two-thirds of a shekel[g] for sharpening plow points and mattocks, and a third of a shekel[h] for sharpening forks and axes and for repointing goads.

22 So on the day of the battle not a soldier with Saul and Jonathan had a sword or spear in his hand; only Saul and his son Jonathan had them.

Jonathan Attacks the Philistines
23 Now a detachment of Philistines had gone out to the pass at Mikmash.

Footnotes
1 Samuel 13:1 A few late manuscripts of the Septuagint; Hebrew does not have thirty.
1 Samuel 13:1 Probable reading of the original Hebrew text (see Acts 13:21); Masoretic Text does not have forty-.
1 Samuel 13:5 Some Septuagint manuscripts and Syriac; Hebrew thirty thousand
1 Samuel 13:15 Hebrew; Septuagint Gilgal and went his way; the rest of the people went after Saul to meet the army, and they went out of Gilgal
1 Samuel 13:16 Two Hebrew manuscripts; most Hebrew manuscripts Geba, a variant of Gibeah
1 Samuel 13:20 Septuagint; Hebrew plow points
1 Samuel 13:21 That is, about 1/4 ounce or about 8 grams
1 Samuel 13:21 That is, about 1/8 ounce or about 4 grams
who asked u all these?

Simple question I asked u and what u copy and pasted ain't related

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years
1 Samuel 13:1

The new international version Bible let us know Saul was thirty years old when he became king and he resigned over forty two years.

But when we check the king James Bible of the same verse ,it says

King James Bible

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1

King James never even mention the age he became king but it said he resigned one year and when he had reign two year,and that is even different from new international version.

Now to the third version

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was ----years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel.

This one even put _______ age there and said he reigned two years.

And also

American Standard Version

Saul was forty years old when he began to reign; and when he had reigned two years over Israel

This version indicated that Saul was 40 years old.

What happened among the these versions of the Bible.

That is what I'm asking u that u are copy and pasting,ain't nobody asked u that.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
compton11:
who asked u all these?

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years

The new international version Bible let us know Saul was thirty years old when he became king and he resigned over forty two years.

King James Bible

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1

King James never even mention the age he became king but it said he resigned one year and when he had reign two year,and that is even different from new international version.

Now to the third version

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was ----years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel.

And also

Saul was forty years old when he began to reign; and when he had reigned two years over Israel

That is what I'm asking u that u are copy and pasting,ain't nobody asked u that.

Y'all can't read at all, did you ever write project in school at all or you just outsourced it? Look at the highlighted words bro the are lettered from a to z then scroll to the footnote and read why they were highlighted!!!! My GOD must you be spoon fed! Now if you read verse 1 you will see the highlighted words with alphabet a and b now scroll to the footnote a d see what it says about it, its that easy.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
compton11:
who asked u all these?

King James Bible

Now to the third version

JPS Tanakh 1917

And also

It was too long so the footnote was cut of so am posting it herr for you

Footnotes
A 1 Samuel 13:1 A few late manuscripts of the Septuagint; Hebrew does not have thirty.
B 1 Samuel 13:1 Probable reading of the original Hebrew text (see Acts 13:21); Masoretic Text does not have forty-.
C 1 Samuel 13:5 Some Septuagint manuscripts and Syriac; Hebrew thirty thousand
D 1 Samuel 13:15 Hebrew; Septuagint Gilgal and went his way; the rest of the people went after Saul to meet the army, and they went out of Gilgal
E 1 Samuel 13:16 Two Hebrew manuscripts; most Hebrew manuscripts Geba, a variant of Gibeah
F 1 Samuel 13:20 Septuagint; Hebrew plow points
G 1 Samuel 13:21 That is, about 1/4 ounce or about 8 grams
H 1 Samuel 13:21 That is, about 1/8 ounce or about 4 grams
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
yungmill:

It was too long so the footnote was cut of so am posting it herr for you

Footnotes
A 1 Samuel 13:1 A few late manuscripts of the Septuagint; Hebrew does not have thirty.
B 1 Samuel 13:1 Probable reading of the original Hebrew text (see Acts 13:21); Masoretic Text does not have forty-.
C 1 Samuel 13:5 Some Septuagint manuscripts and Syriac; Hebrew thirty thousand
D 1 Samuel 13:15 Hebrew; Septuagint Gilgal and went his way; the rest of the people went after Saul to meet the army, and they went out of Gilgal
E 1 Samuel 13:16 Two Hebrew manuscripts; most Hebrew manuscripts Geba, a variant of Gibeah
F 1 Samuel 13:20 Septuagint; Hebrew plow points
G 1 Samuel 13:21 That is, about 1/4 ounce or about 8 grams
H 1 Samuel 13:21 That is, about 1/8 ounce or about 4 grams
u even post what u don't understand.

Simple question I asked

Explain how the four version of the Bible are different
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
yungmill:

Y'all can't read at all, did you ever write project in school at all or you just outsourced it? Look at the highlighted words bro the are lettered from a to z then scroll to the footnote and read why they were highlighted!!!! My GOD must you be spoon fed! Now if you read verse 1 you will see the highlighted words with alphabet a and b now scroll to the footnote a d see what it says about it, its that easy.
are you even normal?

Explain

Saul was fourty years old when began to reign and

And the same verse of the Bible different version

Saul was thirty years old when he began to reign

And the same verse of another different version

Saul was _______ when he began to reign
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:
Hahahahahaha u re a man most miserable I'd seen in my entire life, no be juju dey do u? So for ur mind u be god abi na demon? Well, like I said, u can try let's see who would go nught first grin

Ewu..

You are running mad before the end of this month. You won't know. It will seem normal to you. Na people go tell you
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
compton11:
u even post what u don't understand.

Simple question I asked

Explain how the four version of the Bible are different

Even with the answer to your question right there infront of you, you still can't see! What does footnote A and B say? Read them!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

You are running mad before the end of this month. You won't know. It will seem normal to you. Na people go tell you
Don't worry I know I might know ur problem, and I'm gonna tame it just to favour u and free ur family the stress. Here's what's gonna happen and it's for real, to show I'm not ur kin, nor a mere motal, I'm going to astral journey in to ur other side of existence and it's going to be super scary , count from now to 3 nights, you'll see, and if it doesn't happen, then I'm the loser.

No more talking.

The deal is SEALED..! lipsrsealed let's watch, time starts now..
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2021
yungmill:

Even with the answer to your question right there infront of you, you still can't see! What does footnote A and B say? Read them!
boy this is not about foot note

Why did one recorded forty years and another recorded thirty years and they are the same chapter same verse?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2021
brosom:
Don't worry I know I might know ur problem, and I'm gonna tame it just to favour u and free ur family the stress. Here's what's gonna happen and it's for real, to show I'm not ur kin, nor a mere motal, I'm going to astral journey in to ur other side of existence and it's going to be super scary , count from now to 3 nights, you'll see, and if it doesn't happen, then I'm the loser.

No more talking.

The deal is SEALED..! lipsrsealed let's watch, time starts now..

You can't even compose a statement grin. You already working to plan. You'll go and not return. Your parents will cry over you
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2021
compton11:
boy this is not about foot note

Why did one recorded forty years and another recorded thirty years and they are the same chapter same verse?

Don't know if you are just dumb or playing dumb! The footnote clearly says some of the manuscript don't have thirty and forty! Meaning depending on the manuscript you might find the personal detail of his age and how long he reigned or not! Now you have been spoon fed i hope you can read and understand footnote now.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2021
yungmill:

Don't know if you are just dumb or playing dumb! The footnote clearly says some of the manuscript don't have thirty and forty! Meaning depending on the manuscript you might find the personal detail of his age and how long he reigned or not! Now you have been spoon fed i hope you can read and understand footnote now.
hehehe u got caught. gringrin

Another version even he was _____ old when he began to reign.

That is Bible y'all always shout it is perfect

And the footnotes u posted,is it KJV or NKJV ? gringrin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
compton11:

Failed to see how i got caught! Rather i withheld information from you so that you can expose your own stupidity! Both manuscript are traced back to the jews the difference is the one that KJV uses is the standard accepted script of the RABINNIC JEWS! modern day jews!!! While the other text was the standard text of old judaism! Thats why those details are there, and yes the jewish language doesn't have the word forty because its a transliteration of the word in english!

I quick seach would have shown you this but like all dawah boys who just parrot objections thrown at them by zakir naik and deedat without investigating, now making a fool of your deen and allah again.

If i may ask what does his age and how long he reigned affect the message being passed?

Google is free bro, fact check before you speak.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
compton11:

NIV

let me skip the question i wanted to ask and turn your own table against you, are there variant reading in your koran? Its a simple yes or no.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2021
yungmill:

NIV

let me skip the question i wanted to ask and turn your own table against you, are there variant reading in your koran? Its a simple yes or no.
variant like calling boy a girl?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2021
yungmill:

Failed to see how i got caught! Rather i withheld information from you so that you can expose your own stupidity! Both manuscript are traced back to the jews the difference is the one that KJV uses is the standard accepted script of the RABINNIC JEWS! modern day jews!!! While the other text was the standard text of old judaism! Thats why those details are there, and yes the jewish language doesn't have the word forty because its a transliteration of the word in english!

I quick seach would have shown you this but like all dawah boys who just parrot objections thrown at them by zakir naik and deedat without investigating, now making a fool of your deen and allah again.

If i may ask what does his age and how long he reigned affect the message being passed?

Google is free bro, fact check before you speak.
so

Saul was thirty or forty or ______ when he began to reign? gringrin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=compton11 post=105737629]so

Saul was thirty or forty or ______ when he began to reign?

Now i get why you couldn't understand how to use footnotes, you can't even understand what you read.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
compton11:
variant like calling boy a girl?

I haven't given any example, just answer yes or no like how i have been straight with my answers to you.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
compton11:

Another lie from y'all! No christain ever said the bible is is miracle of perfect preservation, thats a koranic narrative by muslims not christains! Thats why we have footnotes at the end of each chapter so you can see where inference is drawn from or if therevis a variant reading due to translation or scribal errors, thats why i told you to read the end note because its no secret, its open for all to see! Thats why i still don't get your point like you made a breaking discovery which we didn't know about! So now answer, are there variant readings in the koran YES or NO.

i let you set the standard of the narrative so i can use yout own standards against you because sadly every argument any mudlim i have faced uses are often out of ignorance and when i flip it, it hurts islam so you brought up variant, lets see if koran can hold up the same scrutiny you raised so i await your answer.

Lastly if only y'all read and speak less you will know that the bible is not the WORD OF GOD, but the inspired word of GOD revealed to men by the HOLY SPIRIT who wrote them down, The koran on the other hand is the word of allah so it is according to yall perfect and preserved without and scribal error or variant reading which is a lie though.

I await a yes or no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.