Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? (12934 Views)

Electricity: How Do I Know The Band I Am On? / Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? / Electricity: How To Fill Form For Prepaid Meter, Requirements And Amount To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by MrGattuso(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
I don't even know what blackout means anymore. We get 24 hours light daily here in Bonny Island.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Jokkarm2: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Here in LBS Ajah lagos, we have not seen light since yesterday night oooo. but before then it was staying and going as usual
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by captainking(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
arantess:

i do too, are u guys on federal line 33?...
i use prepaid too maybe thats why
yes...we use prepaid...and it seems they pay special attention to prepaid users in phc..
i dont know which lines oo,,,but i know its federal
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by captainking(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
ucheuzor1:

Be like say na shell or Total dey supply una light
nah....total or shell dont supply woji light,,,,woji is federal light
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by MrUchenna1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
MOWE AND ENVIRONS ARE LIVING IN PERPETUAL DARKNESS.... Ogun state government need to visit that part of the state...
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Masco2006: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
our own is not weekly but 2 hours per week here in Billiri LGA Gombe state

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by brownbib(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Minimum 18hrs PHED
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by yourshopkwikguy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
At yaba here, we enjoy at least 20 hours daily. Last week we had 3 days of uninterrupted electricity

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by obrien29(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
honest1480:
23 hrs in Nsukka, Orba Road.

Which side of Orba road do you stay?

I am close to NOPIC filling station.

Orba road, Nsukka, has excess light like madt.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Onyenna(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
AuroraB:
Is MCC/Uratta same as Alaenyi Street

I’m not the guy that said the whole owerrri has light oooh!!!
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by PattyMike(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Here in ota our problem is bad road. We have light at least 20 hours daily when it rains. If it doesn’t rain then 22 hours. They give constant light now cus without it prepaid card will not finish on time.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Treasure17(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
When there's no rain, max 15 hours.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Coolgent(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
24hrs except when there's glitch
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by MhykeZhayn: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Constant power supply dey dis my side for Lagos...... Except when it rains then just give dem 8>>>>11 mins they will put it back on
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by LivingTribunal: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
It's been over 5 years without electricity in my community
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Theunbothered: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Modrov:

No. Same country.

Discos just giving more power to areas where more people pay.

My local disco even said as much some years ago

My side is where people of higher income brackets live yet we don't get constant power. When the light units are extinguished the power goes off so I don't understand the crazy mindset of punishing the users.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by dasparrow: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nigeria has no excuse keeping her citizens in the dark like that. I have electricity 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But I don't reside in Nigeria or anywhere in Africa. Generating electricity is not rocket science so I cannot understand why Nigerian leaders find it so difficult to do something about the epileptic power supply in Nigeria.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Mcslize: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
In my area, we do have 14 hours light every damn day.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Mcslize: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
palsenator:
We have light almost 24 hours a day in Tinumola Osogbo.... Except for technical fault.

Generally, Osogbo and its surrounding towns enjoy light but Tinumola area and Kelebe enjoy specially. These areas can go five days without any interruption and if it does, be rest assured that it will be restored within few minutes except issues develop..

But we are paying higher than other areas

How is Osogbo like generally in terms of infrastractures, house rent and security situation?
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by brightleave(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=thesicilian post=105533408]I have even forgotten about NEPA and what they do since
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by brightleave(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
effurun uvwie, 7up to be precise 7hrs for two days and 0hr the 3rd day

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by 1F30M4(f): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nowadays light dey dey sha maybe cos of the cold weather.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by palsenator(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mcslize:

How is Osogbo like generally in terms of infrastractures, house rent and security situation?

Relatively cheaper than Lagos in every area... No traffic , but jobs are scanty except for business owners.... The security is fair too..

You can still get two bedroom in Osogbo for 150 to 200k... Though some can go higher
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by otokx(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
captainking:

Hhahahhaha.. I laugh you.. Come to woji and experience light.. Ask anyone who lives in woji... If there are issues with woji light. They even send circulars to inform woji residents of the issue. For weeks now.. Our light have been at least 23 hours a day... If they take the light..just sit back.. Cos they would bring it almost immediately..

Same thing in my area of Port Harcourt, at least 20 hours and our bill on prepaid is 12000 per month.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by charleskl(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Location?
AmazingELixir:
cool

In my Estste we are on premium class....we do 22 _ 24 hours most days safe for technical issues and we pay as much as N62/ kWh...I'm sure with this new tariff hike we might go as much as N75/kWh.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by charleskl(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Location?
Coolgent:
24hrs except when there's glitch
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Mcslize: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
palsenator:

Relatively cheaper than Lagos in every area... No traffic , but jobs are scanty except for business owners.... The security is fair too..

You can still get two bedroom in Osogbo for 150 to 200k... Though some can go higher

Wow! That's really nice. Have been hearing so much good reviews about the place. Will put that on my list then.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by kwasoly(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:
No government light in my area on Lagos Mainland now for 5 consecutive days and counting. Normally they take and bring it on intervals but now no light again, as in 24 hours NEPA darkness. I'm getting fed up. Do you have still have government electricity?

24hrs a day here in makurdi. Welfare quarters

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by honest1480(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
obrien29:

Which side of Orba road do you stay?

I am close to NOPIC filling station.

Orba road, Nsukka, has excess light like madt.
HONEST LAUNDRY, Orba Road Plaza, Orba Road, Nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Handsomebb: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
20 hrs of light.........the second place in my life that has electricity this much.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Ismailknt(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please we need transformer in my area unguwar nasarawa, kontagora, Niger state.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by walezay: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
In 2021, you don't have to depend on government again for power when you can go solar?

It can guarantee you 24hrs power supply.

Our carefully selected indian batteries will last you minimum 5years.

Highly cost effective compared to generators.

No noise! No pollution!! No stress!!!

Halley Techpro Limited - 08026676356

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights / President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau / ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.