Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? (12933 Views)

Electricity: How Do I Know The Band I Am On? / Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? / Electricity: How To Fill Form For Prepaid Meter, Requirements And Amount To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by ufotty2001: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Parisian:
Ask anyone that stays in woji. Light is 24hrs all day everyday and it's been that way for years now.
Yes.. Rivers State .. phcn is really trying over here..
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Brainard22: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2021
hahn:

Bro, if you pay 3.8 yearly and dem no give you light na wahala be that na grin
Na to shoot person
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

At least 16 hours a day in Elebu, Ibadan. Most importantly it’s on throughout the night.
Same here at ring road

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by NLKing01: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2021
24hours
RedEnergy:
No government light in my area on Lagos Mainland now for 5 consecutive days and counting. Normally they take and bring it on intervals but now no light again, as in 24 hours NEPA darkness. I'm getting fed up. Do you have still have government electricity?
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by lexy2014: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2021
chukel:
please read to understand. I used the word may for a reason.
these are your exact words.

Your area may be plagued with local transformer issue.

how does d "may" u used negate what i said? if u were thinking of d general power generation in d country, would u be attributing it to transformer? is it because of transformer that virtually all d businesses in nigeria run on generator? is it because of transformer issues that telcos power their masts all over d country with generators?
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by RapistOnBail: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2021

Karu Abuja is trash.

Their light na rubbish.

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Onyenna(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2021
AuroraB:
Be precise
Which area in Owerri's got 'constant light'
Make lie no kee yhu undecided
Alaenyi and it's environ isn't a part of Owerri or something �

I stay along mcc/uratta road.... Mehn the power supply is near 24/7..... it’s unbelievable.....

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by starlingbawa(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2021
5 hours daily at the most
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by captainking(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Omodua:
Make lie no kee you! PH has light problems and one hardly gets 10hrs cumulative light in a day.
Hhahahhaha.. I laugh you.. Come to woji and experience light.. Ask anyone who lives in woji... If there are issues with woji light. They even send circulars to inform woji residents of the issue. For weeks now.. Our light have been at least 23 hours a day... If they take the light..just sit back.. Cos they would bring it almost immediately..

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by oobinna: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:
No government light in my area on Lagos Mainland now for 5 consecutive days and counting. Normally they take and bring it on intervals but now no light again, as in 24 hours NEPA darkness. I'm getting fed up. Do you have still have government electricity?

18-20 hrs daily in Awada obosi Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by captainking(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Parisian:
Facts!!!
.of course.. And someone that stays in areas where there is no light is arguing with me that live at woji area of phc
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by captainking(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Inception:

As in ehn it is unreal sometimes

the power of prepaid meters grin
my phc boss.. You got it right.. It seems phcn in phc takes prepaid more than any other state.. The kind of light we enjoy is just unreal..

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by do4luv14(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2021
3-4 hours in the afternoon, then another 4hours, during berthing, that's 12am-5am,

And then a monthly bill of 37k for 6rooms and 1 shop,

Crazy right?
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by chukel(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2021
lexy2014:

these are your exact words.

Your area may be plagued with local transformer issue.

how does d "may" u used negate what i said? if u were thinking of d general power generation in d country, would u be attributing it to transformer? is it because of transformer that virtually all d businesses in nigeria run on generator? is it because of transformer issues that telcos power their masts all over d country with generators?
comprehension is actually not for you. "Your area may be plagued with local transformer issue" means it may or may not be transformer issue. Now look at the thread again and see majority of people attesting to improved power. You are just running off tangent. Even in places that have almost 24hrs supply, masts still use generators. They are not using it cos the areas don't have light. They just cannot afford interruption to power. And no one has said we have uniterrupted power. Carry your negaitivity elsewhere. Won't reply you again.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by captainking(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Limassol:
it's funny how people in same PHC say they get 14hrs supply? Maybe yours is in heaven.
.hahahaha
Woji in phc enjoy steady light.. Same as elekahia... Peter odili. Some parts of rumuola.. Some parts of nta road...some parts of eliozu.. Some parts of rumuagholu.. After t junction. Area..
Light is a major issue for me so I always consider this before staying in any location...
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by 10mobile: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Ugwuachara Ebonyi state, 3 days on 1 day off. And most times the light is half current and comes mostly at night, very sad for business owners within that axis who use electricity for their business.

I see Nigeria enjoying uninterrupted Power supply when southern Nigeria gains her Independence from Northern Nigeria.

This I have seen.
Goddy. Well done.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by lexy2014: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2021
chukel:
comprehension is actually not for you. "Your area may be plagued with local transformer issue" means it may or may not be transformer issue. Now look at the thread again and see majority of people attesting to improved power. You are just running off tangent. Even in places that have almost 24hrs supply, masts still use generators. They are not using it cos the areas don't have light. They just cannot afford interruption to power. And no one has said we have uniterrupted power. Carry your negaitivity elsewhere. Won't reply you again.

The question is why is "transformer issue" your first reason why u think that there's black out? Why didn't u think of supply? It still boils down to d fact that u think that because u have power others should automatically have and if they don't have d first cause is transformer.

In your first comment u said "there is constant light...". If there's "constant light", how come u are now saying that companies and businesses are using generators because "They just cannot afford interruption to power"? How can there be "constant light" and people are afraid of power interruption at d same time? So u see that u even contradicting urself.

If Nigeria cannot produce more than 4000MW, it's not my "negativity" that is responsible for that. My negativity isn't responsible for the consequences of 4000MW. What 4000MW means is that if u have light, that means there are several other areas in d country that wouldn't have. 4000MW can't go round and more people will be in darkness whether u are positive or not
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Purplebubble: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2021
12 hours in abuloma Rivers state ph

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Drizzt89: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2021
0 hours of interrupted power supply, Ankpa, Kogi State.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Larxz(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2021
20hours
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by itiswell1(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2021
24hrs. Pls don't ask me where I live.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by tonexman18(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2021
18 to 20hrs daily here in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by guchie4u(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Constant light around City College, Karu LGA. But monthly bill na die.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by ucheuzor1(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2021
captainking:

Honestly... I enjoy minimum of 23 hours of light daily in phc.

Be like say na shell or Total dey supply una light
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by mofy1(f): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lagos,bode Thomas surulere, 24hr, 20hr,or 18hr daily it depends.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by arantess: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
captainking:

Honestly... I enjoy minimum of 23 hours of light daily in phc.
i do too, are u guys on federal line 33?...
i use prepaid too maybe thats why
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by EmmanuelBanks: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Light has seriously improved in my area, PHC, I now get 14hrs power supply daily. APC is actually doing well in this area consolidating on the gains of previous governments

which area is that in PH....abeg
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by ImaIma1(f): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
16-18 hours a day
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by moyosore32: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
I dey fear to comment mk one of their staff on here no go vex seize d light permanently cos e be things o
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by gidado14(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:
sokoto 6 hours in one week

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by AuroraB(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:

It is also the claim of Indegenship by the Alenyi people that some times causes the neglect
Who are you trying to confuse A yes/no answer's got you stuttering shocked
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by AuroraB(f): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Onyenna:

I stay along mcc/uratta road.... Mehn the power supply is near 24/7..... it’s unbelievable.....
Is MCC/Uratta same as Alaenyi Street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) / Sulaiman Bakari Picks Nomination Form For House Of Representatives / Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.