Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? (13019 Views)

Electricity: How Do I Know The Band I Am On? / Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? / Electricity: How To Fill Form For Prepaid Meter, Requirements And Amount To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Promiseibritam: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
ufotty2001:

Uyo is the worst place for PHCN.. no light.. ikot ekpene road, aka road, oron road and plaza no light..only Ewet housing you will see constant light.. am in Port Harcourt now. We enjoy atleast 19 to 22hrs light per day they only take it in the morning from 5am till 7am or 10am

Lolz
we're in the LAND OF PROMISE
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Lordfesto(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
NEPA wey no get any grace from God on the judgement day. God instructed, Let there be light and they refused.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by rosinkkit: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Light has seriously improved in my area, PHC, I now get 14hrs power supply daily. APC is actually doing well in this area consolidating on the gains of previous governments

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY.

BUHARI IS NOT PERFECT, BUT HE'S WORKING.

RAILWAY IS A MASSIVE PLUS FOR HIM AS WELL.

AS I'M TALKING TO YOU NOW, THEY ARE CONSTRUCTING AN EAST-WEST HIGH SPEED RAIL LINE THAT WILL CONNECT LAGOS TO THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST.

THAT'S A GAME CHANGER IF I EVER SAW ONE
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Arogba: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
20-22hrs daily
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Omodua(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
captainking:

Hhahahhaha.. I laugh you.. Come to woji and experience light.. Ask anyone who lives in woji... If there are issues with woji light. They even send circulars to inform woji residents of the issue. For weeks now.. Our light have been at least 23 hours a day... If they take the light..just sit back.. Cos they would bring it almost immediately..
So,Woji getting regular lights translates to PH City getting regular lights as you implied in your report?
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by captainking(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Omodua:
So,Woji getting regular lights translates to PH City getting regular lights as you implied in your report?
Your argument is pointless.
I speak for where I dwell
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by mfm04622: 4:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Limassol:
Don't bother! Be rest assured some here are pulling figures outta God knows where,it's startling. Someone even say they enjoy power 24, as if no be the same Naija we dey live.

Even though we live in same Nigeria, we don't experience the same thing! The truth is some people enjoy good supply of electricity while some don't.
I for example have 2 generators. A small one for lights, tv and fan. A big one to pump water and power the fridge. I recent times, I can't remember needing to use the big generator.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Omodua(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2021
captainking:

Your argument is pointless.
I speak for where I dwell
You're contradicting yourself. You said in your report that Port Harcourt City PHC is having regular light; you didn't specify that it was Woji area of your residence. So,who is goofing or pointless here?
Abeggi...Go sit down!
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by iamL(f): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Since one month is been 3 hours in 4 days. Business are really suffering I am fortunate cos am on vacation this period.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by iamL(f): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Ever since they sacked that useless minister, it’s been pretty good here in Asaba GRA. Like 21hrs power supply.

Agbor I heard is almost in total darkness since months.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by CAROLYN19: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Are are in need of Rugged and Efficient Industrial Uninterruptible Power Supply ( UPS) , Automatic Voltage Regulator ( AVR) and Gaston Battery, you can reach us on Call/Watsapp 08066332919. We have offices in Lagos & Abuja and we also do Nationwide Delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station / Tinubu To Visit Ondo Today / Niger Delta Militant, John Togo, Allegedly Killed And Buried In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.