Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos (25386 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Biafraaa: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2021
nkogheri reloaded.
UGLYSALT:
So i was at somewhere yesterday , and few Top People are discussing the IPOB Sit at Home.

Some are making Good Points , until one man said something that shocked me !!! , Below is what he said !!!

He asked all the people around there !!! , These Guys or Group of men called IPOB or ESN , That Ordered the Sit at Home .... How many of una Don See Them

And Nobody talked !!! - He asked , Where is there Office Located !!! ...... "No Response"

Do they have a Medium where you can communicate with them and ask them Questions ? .... "No Response"

How Many IPOB Youths was arrested , and why did they not Put Sit at Home Order for them Until They were Released .... "No Response"

The Man Continued ........

The ESN or IPOB Started with Burning and Attacking Police Stations - Killing Police Men and Military Men ....... What are there reasons for doing these ? - Remember that when they started this .... The Nigeria Government Never Arrest Nnamdi Kanu .... So why exactly are they doing that !!!

The First Day ..... SIT At Home Order Was Observed - People Who don't Abide by the Rules where beaten and some of their Shops Destroyed
- So for what intention are they doing that

Across The IGBO States - None of the Government Officials Challenged the Order , Banks were closed , School , Markets , Churches .... Even The Governors Obeyed the rules !!!

Coming to Anambra State -November 6th 2021 is the Forth Coming Election .... If ESN Place an Order of Sit at Home That Day , How many of Anambra People will come out and Vote !!!

Since They Started With Burning Of Police Station , Burning of INEC Offices , Killing Of Police and Military Men .... This is a Clear Evidence That These Group Of People wants to Take Over Power , In a very Deadly way !!!

This man Added That ......

A Time will come when ..... IF You are a Very Rich Man in Igbo Land .... and You don't Physically Support The IPOB or ESN ..... They will send you a letter .... which they will use the order you to Close down your business ..... and you know you can't say NO.

What This man is telling the IGBO's is that they should wake up now .... before this Sit at Home rule .... will turn to what Taliban are Doing to Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by GhostWisperer: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2021
UGLYSALT:
So i was at somewhere yesterday , and few Top People are discussing the IPOB Sit at Home.

Some are making Good Points , until one man said something that shocked me !!! , Below is what he said !!!

He asked all the people around there !!! , These Guys or Group of men called IPOB or ESN , That Ordered the Sit at Home .... How many of una Don See Them

And Nobody talked !!! - He asked , Where is there Office Located !!! ...... "No Response"

Do they have a Medium where you can communicate with them and ask them Questions ? .... "No Response"

How Many IPOB Youths was arrested , and why did they not Put Sit at Home Order for them Until They were Released .... "No Response"

The ESN or IPOB Started with Burning and Attacking Police Stations - Killing Police Men and Military Men ....... What are there reasons for doing these ? - Remember that when they started this .... The Nigeria Government Never Arrest Nnamdi Kanu .... So why exactly are they doing that !!!

The First Day ..... SIT At Home Order Was Observed - People Who don't Abide by the Rules where beaten and some of their Shops Destroyed

Across The IGBO States - None of the Government Officials Challenged the Order , Banks were closed , School , Markets , Churches .... Even The Governors Obeyed the rules !!!

Coming to Anambra State -November 6th 2021 is the Forth Coming Election .... If ESN Place an Order of Sit at Home That Day , How many of Anambra People will come out and Vote !!!

Since They Started With Burning Of Police Station , Burning of INEC Offices , Killing Of Police and Military Men .... This is a Clear Evidence That These Group Of People wants to Take Over Power , In a very Deadly way !!!

A Time will come when ..... IF You are a Very Rich Man in Igbo Land .... and You don't Physically Support The IPOB or ESN ..... They will send you a letter .... which they will use the order you to Close down your business ..... and you know you can't say NO.

What This man is telling the IGBO's is that they should wake up now .... before this Sit at Home rule .... will turn to what Taliban are Doing to Afghanistan.
I'm sorry but majority of Igbo lack Central cohesion and are given to sentiment and ignorance. It's almost like the entire south east are peopled by illiterates made of artisan and petty traders.

The esn or ipob are illiterate thugs, touts and ignorant criminals whose main goal is very very selfish bordering on criminal usurpation of political and economic power.

I'm never surprised because if you hear their leader Nnamdi Kalu speak, you'll understand his cognitive abilities are at par with an Ariaria fishmonger.

Blame goes to the living Skelton in Aso rock who gave legitimacy to the criminal ipob, but the bulk of blame falls on the general low sophistication of the entire Igbo race.

I expect strong insults from illiterate south easterners who support ipob. I'm waiting to scalp you more than the DSS is doing to your bastard albino criminal .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Arda1000(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2021
We know that man is u oni kure grin
No one can even dare talk all those things a group outside his house,and Igbo knows that ESN are not unknown gunmen,most Esn members are known but ofcourse their anonymity is good for everyone

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by BuzoDeGr8: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Our problem in this country is that, we do leave the main subject matter and be discussing rubbish while every mature individual in this country knows what our problems are in the country.
Where is this so called man talking this rubbish when everything in this country deteriorated to this level Or, is this so called man not aware that in this country called Nigeria, that the Igbos are the most marginalized ethnic group living here as a result of envy and greed from others that this Igbos will over shadow others once given an opportunity to rule this country.
In my point of view, I so much love what the Ipob or ESN are doing, though I am not a member and I don't know how there system function, but I liked it because those Igbos in position fell to a deaf � of the suffering in the region because of the fat greed they are feeding on through the government.
This happenings in this region is as a result of chronic evil, greed being directed towards the citizens in the region.
Let me just drop my pen here because, this country is nothing to write home about anymore, so that I wouldn't waste my precious time discussing about the happenings in "SHIT HOLE".
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Why are you the one complaining on behalf of Igbos? That is the first question you should ask yourself.
Buckeyemedia1:
You are living in your own world, nobody cares if you sit at home from now till New Year’s Eve, when una tire una go slow down. You can cut your nose to spite your ears, that is your prerogative.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

One question, why are people still observing sit at home weeks after IPOB suspended it?
One answer, because of fear of been beaten, killed or property destroyed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Let it break first grin grin
blackpanda:

Actually i think you are wrong.

Igbos are actually just being manipulated. And its easy because times are hard. The truth is that there is no tribe that wont consider forming their own country as things are tough, the assumption being that their own country would be better off. But one thing i know is that it never works that way. Most times those championing secession do so only out of selfish interest. If Biafra breaks away today, nothing will change. Its still the same set of greedy selfish people that will rule the country
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by hansomb: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
It's an insult to Afghanistan comparing Taliban to Ipob.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by lordally(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Asgard73:
No group or humans can control igbos .. in igbo biafrA...

You don’t know igbos... igbos follow IPOB becUE they represent their interests..

If IPOB change tomorrow... igbos will abandon them and jump the next ship sailing towards their destination

Igbo no Dey panic

Ask uwazurike ..

We used to march from onitsha to orlu singing and waving flags in early 2000’s Massob was the IPOB then
MainmRket do donate 50# as fees multiply it by shop in Main market..

Uwazurike jonze ... we abandoned that ship and move ahead.. still having Biafra in mind.. almost 12 year after ...
IPOB came on board and atleast have gotten attention of the world.. we keep moving

If IPOB jonze tomorrow... we move ahead ..

Is not about group or persons

It about Biafra.. is about freedom.. igbos hate caging and no human born of woman can cage igbo nation

Na time .... Biafra is a spirit ... not the human face or organization you’re seeing..

Millions died. For Biafra.

Tell that your man .. he’s. A big fool. And believe me he’s also a kid.

Although I don't support some of the Modus operandi of IPOB but I have to be frank as an Igbo man, Biafra Is More of a spirit it's a movement! Any Igbo man born of Igbo blood has sympathy for His motherland ; BIAFRA. The Blatant cheating and clear marginalisation is just adding more fuel to the fire already.

Well I have to be frank, killing the movement or delaying it is a walk in the park if we have sincere governments in Nigeria. Look at during Goodluck Jonathan's tenure , his Government was an inclusive one that's why the Ipob movement wasn't as well known as it is now. Buhari is a failure and my greatest annoyance is that even in failing , he has failed to fail properly!!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by kkonyeji(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
loveth360:
Worst Biafra will be better than best Nigeria.

Fact.

I love you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
No man asked any question, don't mind the writer
onuman:

IPOB with sit at home thing is much about resisting the Taliban type of Islam in Igbo land.

So the man asking those questions must be damn stupeed.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Freebills12: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
UGLYSALT:

1Nnamdi KANU is the leader of Ipob
2 yes, Through facebook, twitter, calls on Radio Biafra and direct contact with Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor
3 Ipob ordered sit at home because of illegal rendition of her leader Nnamdi KANU by Fulani jihadist govt headed by Muhammad Buhari
4 You said Ipob attacked govt institution and military... Then I ask you why would the military fire live ammunition on peaceful protesters that are only demanding for self determination. Is self defense not a fundamental rights? Why would Buhari's government give room for succession through his nepotic, religious and social affiliation? Are you claiming ignorance of the fact that Buhari is the sole reason of this agitation? Why would he divide the country with Islamic, Fulani, and terrorist policy?
You are myopic if you blame the Ipob for seeking for freedom. Do you understand what is freedom? Complaining of Economic lost in the south east and some part of south south, who among these people is richer than Clement Ibeto? Hope you have heard of Ibeto cement and flour. Where is Ibeto now? The Fulani govt has crippled him, so the Igbos are right to use any means justifiable to again freedom. Freedom first then any other thing can follow.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by heniford2: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
UGLYSALT:

another aboki spotted mumu people no dey ever finish oh grin cheesy asin e dey big 4 naija, u self keep small mumu 4 ur unborn pikin dem because if na mumu dem go zuzu pass urs. grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by stanluiz(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Sit at home does not affect the state government either the FG but illiterates rag tag ipob will never understand.

Kanu will be incarcerated forever in Dss deungon. Sit at home rubbish will end anytime soon. It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by kkonyeji(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
OP, you are biased, a kid and a hater.
Stop crying more than the bereaved!

You'll definitely make a bad journalist if you become 1.
My advice: stop being 1-sided!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by LZAA: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Asgard73:
No group or humans can control igbos .. in igbo biafrA...

You don’t know igbos... igbos follow IPOB becUE they represent their interests..

If IPOB change tomorrow... igbos will abandon them and jump the next ship sailing towards their destination

Igbo no Dey panic

Ask uwazurike ..

We used to march from onitsha to orlu singing and waving flags in early 2000’s Massob was the IPOB then
MainmRket do donate 50# as fees multiply it by shop in Main market..

Uwazurike jonze ... we abandoned that ship and move ahead.. still having Biafra in mind.. almost 12 year after ...
IPOB came on board and atleast have gotten attention of the world.. we keep moving

If IPOB jonze tomorrow... we move ahead ..

Is not about group or persons

It about Biafra.. is about freedom.. igbos hate caging and no human born of woman can cage igbo nation

Na time .... Biafra is a spirit ... not the human face or organization you’re seeing..

Millions died. For Biafra.

Tell that your man .. he’s. A big fool. And believe me he’s also a kid.
Ignore that OP
in the beginning he said he was with a "few top people" grin grin
Their stale tactics are becoming lame at this pont

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2021
IPIG terrorist monkeys are worse than the Taliban.
IPIG terrorist monkeys and Boko Haram terrorists criminals are in the same group.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by stanluiz(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
lordally:

Although I don't support some of the Modus operandi of IPOB but I have to be frank as an Igbo man, Biafra Is More of a spirit it's a movement! Any Igbo man born of Igbo blood has sympathy for His motherland ; BIAFRA. The Blatant cheating and clear marginalisation is just adding more fuel to the fire already.

Well I have to be frank, killing the movement or delaying it is a walk in the park if we have sincere governments in Nigeria. Look at during Goodluck Jonathan's tenure , his Government was an inclusive one that's why the Ipob movement wasn't as well known as it is now. Buhari is a failure and my greatest annoyance is that even in failing , he has failed to fail properly!!
The reason why ipob is doing all these rubbish is because of the attention buhari gave to them.

When Buhari step down in 2023. Ipob will die a natural death.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by chroniclesss(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Wait oo no be the same igbo wey we all Sabi ? My friend go and sit down and stop beating an emty chest !! Bunch of greedy self-centred lots !!
Even your so call elders can't deny the fact that the whole ipob agenda na scam by your kanu and other selfish Igbo like him

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by MadamExcellency: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2021
GhostWisperer:
I'm sorry but majority of Igbo lack Central cohesion and are given to sentiment and ignorance. It's almost like the entire south east are peopled by illiterates made of artisan and petty traders.

The esn or ipob are illiterate thugs, touts and ignorant criminals whose main goal is very very selfish bordering on criminal usurpation of political and economic power.

I'm never surprised because if you hear their leader Nnamdi Kalu speak, you'll understand his cognitive abilities are at par with an Ariaria fishmonger.

Blame goes to the living Skelton in Aso rock who gave legitimacy to the criminal ipob, but the bulk of blame falls on the general low sophistication of the entire Igbo race.

I expect strong insults from illiterate south easterners who support ipob. I'm waiting to scalp you more than the DSS is doing to your bastard albino criminal .

You're just plain stupid for insulting the best and most civilized tribe in Africa. An illiterate feeling funky. What are your achievements except ranting online.

No region in Nigeria leads the Igbo in education.

Have you ever heard IPOB taxing any Igbo man/woman?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by chroniclesss(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2021
MadamExcellency:

You're just stupid.

Wait oo no be the same igbo wey we all Sabi ? My friend go and sit down and stop beating an emty chest !! Bunch of greedy self-centred lots !!
Even your so call elders can't deny the fact that the whole ipob agenda na scam by your kanu and other selfish Igbo like him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
LutanFyah:
Igbo people come complain give you?

Keep your stvpid opinions yourself.
[/s]

Ode

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by DeRay98(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2021
UGLYSALT:

Oga, if you're not an Igbo please this matter for them because na insult you go get...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Asgard73: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
lordally:

Buhari failure didn’t give birth to IPOB... just made them popular..

Masson was there before IPOB... but lost focus.
If IPOB lose focus tomorrow igbos will join any train moving to their destination...

No about Buhari or Nigeria government

Is about Biafra as a nation. ... Igbo nation.

Get it.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by farm2008: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
80% decided to stay of the street and market because of fear of the unknown some miscreants, hoodlums and criminal minded persons uses the so called suspended sit at home to steal , bit up people and destroy people's properties. No reasonable person will like to be affected, so people decided to respect themselves by staying at home. The issue of love of nnamdi kalu does not come to play in the mind of so many Igbo persons. The truth about the sit at home is, it does not affect the man in the helm of affair of this country, is not affecting the rich business man, it does not affect the state government, in Enugu the airport is functioning flight goes out and come in.is the poor masses that are feeling the heat. People now have resulted to open for business on Sundays. FOR HOW LONG CAN THE SIT AT HOME BE SUSTAIN. Nigeria govt cannot be push to release nnamdi kalu based on the sit at home declared by ipob meaning everyone in Igbo land should be prepared to sit at home every Monday for the next one to three years because I know the case will last more than 2 to 3 years or maybe after may 29th 2023. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Lovenorth: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

One question, why are people still observing sit at home weeks after IPOB suspended it?
Because Ipob are animals, they don't have a leadership, they are on autopilot

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by heniford2: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
blackpanda:

Actually i think you are wrong.

Igbos are actually just being manipulated. And its easy because times are hard. The truth is that there is no tribe that wont consider forming their own country as things are tough, the assumption being that their own country would be better off. But one thing i know is that it never works that way. Most times those championing secession do so only out of selfish interest. If Biafra breaks away today, nothing will change. Its still the same set of greedy selfish people that will rule the country
u don't know igbos ur still in elementary school on igbos abi u think say them useless leaders go lead igbos lets get biafra first then we go see how e go be, on sit at home na every monday join be that oh

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by GhostWisperer: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
MadamExcellency:

You're just stupid.

you will learn to understand the difference of paper certificate and real-world illiteracy.

Apart from informal SMEs , the igbos are the most disjointed and uncoordinated group in Africa.

Why do you think ordinary Senate president in the obasanjo arministration was rotated amongst the 5 eastern states?

Your stupidity is full blown, running on turbo induction. Animal.

You have a bunch of criminals killing security operatives and burning every government presence in the south east and you need your dibia to tell you their end goal?

Bedazzled sentimental goat like you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2021
Reverse psychology? Try something else grin grin grin
thebosstrevor1:

Contradictory post.

Ipob control igbos with violence

Many igbos are panicking in fear that is why they can't come out and carry out their businesses
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by LutanFyah: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Ode
Anuofia, go and wail for your brothers in IDP camps in Benin republic before coming to cry for Igbo traders.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

Conversation between a Punch Newspaper reporter and some people in the South East who were observing the sit at home in Enugu State:
Punch reporter: Why are you guys sitting at home.
Them: We are sitting at home because our leader Mazi Nnamdi kanu is in prison. We want to hear from him.
Punch reporter: What do you think is the solution
Them: The only solution is when you release our leader. He is the only person to talk to us. Without it we will continue to sit at home every Monday.
Punch reporter: Don't you think this will bring hunger to Igbo
Them: Hunger? Are we feeding well before? Even you that is asking us this question, are you not Hungry? We have been hungry since. Infact, my new name is hunger. Look at me, I'm hungry already.
Punch reporter: You know this sit at home is not affecting Buhari but your own people.
Them: We are not sitting at home because of buhari. By the way, all the killings and injustice going on in this country, is it affecting Buhari? We only want to hear from our leader, that's all.
Punch reporter: But it will affect your economy.
Them: If we are at war, will anyone talk about economy? Economy is not our problem now just release our leader to us.
Punch reporter: This is serious oo... He laughed and left

Obviously, y'all are confused.

Same people in the southeast...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 / Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps / I Will Support Whomever Bello Picks As Successor - Adeyemi (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.