Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos (25396 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by theInterpreter: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Conrod:
If yorubas can cope and bear fulani rule in ilorin then we the eastern minorities will also bear ours.
You won't say I didn't warn you grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Aninri: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Every Monday is Igbo unity vote....and referendum

IPOB HAS CALLED OFF THE SIT AT HOME

IGBOS INSIST THEY MUST CONTINUE UNTIL THEY START BRINGING OUT KANU TO COURT....WE CAN NEVER EVER ABANDON KANU FOR ANY REASON... You think having Kanu locked up and all federal judges went on leave thinking somehow they have tamed the spirit of igbos.... Hahahaha think again

Y'ALL SAID WE WILL GET TIRED.... WE DIDN'T NOW YOU HAVE GONE INTO WRITING NOVELS, EPISTLES, FEASIBILITY STUDY AND LAMENTATION FOR THE SIT AT HOME grin
Tell them bro. We have since crossed the rubicon. The Point of no return as our minds are made for the irreversible.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by odomanis: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I support you 100%, Please they should do that, so that it will give Andy Uba & APC an easier victory.

Shey you can see how Hope Uzodinma is enjoying his forced rule in Imo State,abi ?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by emonis88: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ndi Igbo should wake up, Ipob or Esn might turn out to be dictators like d Taliban, I said this sometime ago somewhere, u don't use dictators method to win what ever freedom u r proposing.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Diligence: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
This reminds me of Dr Martin Luther King Jnr s Civil DISOBEDIENCE. Gov's threat ain't movg any1.

This Sit@Home is Referendum
It's Onye ayana nwanneya {MNK}, et al}
NDI-IGBO's Code for any goal they set to achieve is this: LUKE 12:15B
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by stanluiz(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Lubbish.
Sit at home wey people dey enjoy.

Dem kill two goats for my street today. I will upload pictures later.
Why won't you and your fellow Igbos enjoy it. After all you Igbos are useless and jobless.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Conrod: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
theInterpreter:

You won't say I didn't warn you grin
We will try to learn subservience and submissiveness \stockholm syndrom from you.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by stanluiz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jonathan39:
Story for the gods, so IPOB can beat all Igbos if they decide to go out? grin grin the idea is Biafra and 99% of Igbos buys into the Idea
Nobody buy into any useless ipob idea.

You use threat, intimidations and violence to enforce compliance.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Bishop4real: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

One question, why are people still observing sit at home weeks after IPOB suspended it?

FEAR. Exactly what the OP inferred will happen in the nearest future. Unfortunately, it's even happening earlier that expected.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Bishop4real: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Every Monday is Igbo unity vote....and referendum

IPOB HAS CALLED OFF THE SIT AT HOME

IGBOS INSIST THEY MUST CONTINUE UNTIL THEY START BRINGING OUT KANU TO COURT....WE CAN NEVER EVER ABANDON KANU FOR ANY REASON... You think having Kanu locked up and all federal judges went on leave thinking somehow they have tamed the spirit of igbos.... Hahahaha think again

Y'ALL SAID WE WILL GET TIRED.... WE DIDN'T NOW YOU HAVE GONE INTO WRITING NOVELS, EPISTLES, FEASIBILITY STUDY AND LAMENTATION FOR THE SIT AT HOME grin

Igbos didn't insist anything. Loads of people are simply afraid. Simple

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
You are right, tell the Government to go and conduct referendum in the East if they think otherwise grin grin grin
stanluiz:
Nobody buy into any useless ipob idea.

You use threat, intimidations and violence to enforce compliance.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by paramakina202: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
loveth360:
Base on your logic.

Why Then are there still people in north since boko haram and bandits kills everyday?

There we go again comparing themselves with their partners in crime from the North.
Go ahead and tell us why.It have nothing to do with my logic it is reality on the ground.
Don't tell me banks don't open on mondays because they support IPOB ,no it is because of fear of being attacked by the terrorist in the East.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
You are bitter and sounds frustrated, look for your types. grin grin grin
stanluiz:
E no go pain you because you Igbos are useless, jobless, frustrated, low lives, tout and Thugs who doesn't own any business establishment either do you have a job or pay anyone salary.

You days of reckoning is coming. More sit at home. More years for Cownu in prison.

Your useless sit at home is affecting the South East economy but illiterates rag tag envious Ipob doesn't care because you all want to drag Everybody to your level. But E no go work.

You sit at home is not affecting the state government talkless of affecting Buhari.

You think buhari will use your yeye sit at home that is not affecting him to release your deranged leader cheesy You Igbos are living in delusion.

If want your deranged leader to be released then take your madness to Abuja where is his oppressor caged him like a monkey In the Zoo DSS underground prison.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Asiri1991: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Propaganda. You are not sitting at home and I am not sitting at home. Why can't you allow the people do whatever they like in peace? Or, you are looking for how to convince them to abandon it so that you come up with another epistle of disunity among them. Events in the east since 2016 to date have exposed most of the lies propagated against them in the past. Why not come up with writings that illustrate the true picture of our nation: the federal government have lost the south east. It is true. It will be better if we come up with ideas on how to integrate them into Nigeria again if we really need a untied Nigeria. For now, FG doesn't exist in the east. The only governments they have are IPOB and trade; and they can give up the latter for the formal. Let's stop this delusion; it is getting stale.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Bishop4real: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

Conversation between a Punch Newspaper reporter and some people in the South East who were observing the sit at home in Enugu State:
Punch reporter: Why are you guys sitting at home.
Them: We are sitting at home because our leader Mazi Nnamdi kanu is in prison. We want to hear from him.
Punch reporter: What do you think is the solution
Them: The only solution is when you release our leader. He is the only person to talk to us. Without it we will continue to sit at home every Monday.
Punch reporter: Don't you think this will bring hunger to Igbo
Them: Hunger? Are we feeding well before? Even you that is asking us this question, are you not Hungry? We have been hungry since. Infact, my new name is hunger. Look at me, I'm hungry already.
Punch reporter: You know this sit at home is not affecting Buhari but your own people.
Them: We are not sitting at home because of buhari. By the way, all the killings and injustice going on in this country, is it affecting Buhari? We only want to hear from our leader, that's all.
Punch reporter: But it will affect your economy.
Them: If we are at war, will anyone talk about economy? Economy is not our problem now just release our leader to us.
Punch reporter: This is serious oo... He laughed and left

Brainwashed ignoramus
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Okhuadams(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
UGLYSALT:
So i was at somewhere yesterday , and few Top People are discussing the IPOB Sit at Home.

Some are making Good Points , until one man said something that shocked me !!! , Below is what he said !!!

He asked all the people around there !!! , These Guys or Group of men called IPOB or ESN , That Ordered the Sit at Home .... How many of una Don See Them

And Nobody talked !!! - He asked , Where is there Office Located !!! ...... "No Response"

Do they have a Medium where you can communicate with them and ask them Questions ? .... "No Response"

How Many IPOB Youths was arrested , and why did they not Put Sit at Home Order for them Until They were Released .... "No Response"

The Man Continued ........

The ESN or IPOB Started with Burning and Attacking Police Stations - Killing Police Men and Military Men ....... What are there reasons for doing these ? - Remember that when they started this .... The Nigeria Government Never Arrest Nnamdi Kanu .... So why exactly are they doing that !!!

The First Day ..... SIT At Home Order Was Observed - People Who don't Abide by the Rules where beaten and some of their Shops Destroyed
- So for what intention are they doing that

Across The IGBO States - None of the Government Officials Challenged the Order , Banks were closed , School , Markets , Churches .... Even The Governors Obeyed the rules !!!

Coming to Anambra State -November 6th 2021 is the Forth Coming Election .... If ESN Place an Order of Sit at Home That Day , How many of Anambra People will come out and Vote !!!

Since They Started With Burning Of Police Station , Burning of INEC Offices , Killing Of Police and Military Men .... This is a Clear Evidence That These Group Of People wants to Take Over Power , In a very Deadly way !!!

This man Added That ......

A Time will come when ..... IF You are a Very Rich Man in Igbo Land .... and You don't Physically Support The IPOB or ESN ..... They will send you a letter .... which they will use the order you to Close down your business ..... and you know you can't say NO.

What This man is telling the IGBO's is that they should wake up now .... before this Sit at Home rule .... will turn to what Taliban are Doing to Afghanistan.
Oga upon all these u said some bloody foolanlsh one's among them will still attack u, who are the ones to attack the very hungry, and the very few that are managing and struggling with life

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Okhuadams(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sit at home starts and end in the East
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by theInterpreter: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Conrod:
We will try to learn subservience and submissiveness \stockholm syndrom from you.
You'll remember this post grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by lordally(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Buhari failure didn’t give birth to IPOB... just made them popular..

Masson was there before IPOB... but lost focus.
If IPOB lose focus tomorrow igbos will join any train moving to their destination...

No about Buhari or Nigeria government

Is about Biafra as a nation. ... Igbo nation.

Get it.

By the way , it seems you're more knowledgeable about the Uwazurike matter. Please I would like to know how he derailed. Cos I heard he started taking bribe from Government.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by lordally(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
stanluiz:
The reason why ipob is doing all these rubbish is because of the attention buhari gave to them.

When Buhari step down in 2023. Ipob will die a natural death.

I doubt if Ipob will die a natural death bro. It's has always been there before Buhari came to power.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Bishop4real: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

1Nnamdi KANU is the leader of Ipob
2 yes, Through facebook, twitter, calls on Radio Biafra and direct contact with Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor
3 Ipob ordered sit at home because of illegal rendition of her leader Nnamdi KANU by Fulani jihadist govt headed by Muhammad Buhari
4 You said Ipob attacked govt institution and military... Then I ask you why would the military fire live ammunition on peaceful protesters that are only demanding for self determination. Is self defense not a fundamental rights? Why would Buhari's government give room for succession through his nepotic, religious and social affiliation? Are you claiming ignorance of the fact that Buhari is the sole reason of this agitation? Why would he divide the country with Islamic, Fulani, and terrorist policy?
You are myopic if you blame the Ipob for seeking for freedom. Do you understand what is freedom? Complaining of Economic lost in the south east and some part of south south, who among these people is richer than Clement Ibeto? Hope you have heard of Ibeto cement and flour. Where is Ibeto now? The Fulani govt has crippled him, so the Igbos are right to use any means justifiable to again freedom. Freedom first then any other thing can follow.

1. Who elected Kanu as a leader? Is IPOB not a registered business entity with Kanu as the Director?
2. So, Facebook, Twitter & phone - in programs are now contact address. Where is Barr Ejiofor's office address & who & who can actually access there?
3. What makes Kanu's arrest illegal? Which court of competent jurisdiction pronounced thus or does your imaginations amount to legality?
4. Is protection of sovereignty of a nation illegal? Is attacking govt establishments part of fundamental human rights? Are rights no longer relative? Does one right supersede another right?
You are myopic if you blame Nigeria for defending her territorial integrity & sovereignty. Tell us how your so called "Fulani Govt" crippled Ibeto. Why is the same "Fulani Govt" not crippling Air Peace or is Allen Onyema not an Igbo man? Why didn't the same "Fulani Govt" cripple Innoson motors too? Why is Obi Cubana , E-Money, Linda Ikeja, Genevieve & host of other illustrious Igbo sons & daughters doing well under the same "Fulani Govt?

Point of correction: IPOB, not Igbos, are the ones using "any means" to pass their "unpopular" message across. If they think their message is popular, they shliuldn't coerce people into compliance. Interestingly, they're doing so with the same brute force & coercion they accuse the so called "Fulani Govt" of. Ironical, isn't it?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by SeriouslySense(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy

I just love the Igbos, much more now, seeing how they are determined and showing faithfulness, May God grant your wishes.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Bishop4real: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
lordally:

I doubt if Ipob will die a natural death bro. It's has always been there before Buhari came to power.

IPOB will never die a natural death as long governance is in shambles & the scammers currently running IPOB are using it as a means of milking the ignoramuses dry grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Broveens42(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I support you 100%, Please they should do that, so that it will give Andy Uba & APC an easier victory.

As if giving Andy or not giving him votes will change the situation of Nigeria.

Clowns everywhere
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by stanluiz(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jonathan39:
You are right, tell the Government to go and conduct referendum in the East if they think otherwise grin grin grin
Referendum by Who ? When did igbos tell you we want to Leave Nigeria ?

Did we appoint ipob as our spokesman ? No.

Did we elect Ipob in government position in the east ? No.

Which referendum are you talking about ? Ipob is an illegal, outlaw, Criminal and Terrorists proscribed organization.

If you want referendum. Go and Meet your deranged leader Cownu in DSS prison.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPOB are fools...

Na Dem go tire...
Una think say Buhari send una..
Ndi Ara..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by cheruv: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
blackpanda:

Actually i think you are wrong.

Igbos are actually just being manipulated. And its easy because times are hard. The truth is that there is no tribe that wont consider forming their own country as things are tough, the assumption being that their own country would be better off. But one thing i know is that it never works that way. Most times those championing secession do so only out of selfish interest. If Biafra breaks away today, nothing will change. [s]Its still the same set of greedy selfish people that will rule the country[/s]
This nonsense is why we recommend that non Igbos should remove their noses from Igbo issues to avoid saying nonsense!
The present elites we've in Igboland are there kos of Abuja syndrome, but in an independent Igbo state there'd be no Abuja, so it'd be much easier to deal with riffraffs like them.
That's why you don't see Igbo elites openly supporting secession, Kos Abuja offers them all the latitude they need to misbehave(eg Ụzọdịmma), which they know they'd NEVER get in a homogeneous Igbo Nation

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by vickydankal(f): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Asgard73:
No group or humans can control igbos .. in igbo biafrA...

You don’t know igbos... igbos follow IPOB becUE they represent their interests..

If IPOB change tomorrow... igbos will abandon them and jump the next ship sailing towards their destination

Igbo no Dey panic

Ask uwazurike ..

We used to march from onitsha to orlu singing and waving flags in early 2000’s Massob was the IPOB then
MainmRket do donate 50# as fees multiply it by shop in Main market..

Uwazurike jonze ... we abandoned that ship and move ahead.. still having Biafra in mind.. almost 12 year after ...
IPOB came on board and atleast have gotten attention of the world.. we keep moving

If IPOB jonze tomorrow... we move ahead ..

Is not about group or persons

It about Biafra.. is about freedom.. igbos hate caging and no human born of woman can cage igbo nation

Na time .... Biafra is a spirit ... not the human face or organization you’re seeing..

Millions died. For Biafra.

Tell that your man .. he’s. A big fool. And believe me he’s also a kid.

My brother where can I waybill your crates of mpa? This is my husband's thought exactly
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Decodedp: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
This OP sounds very much all these paid writers. Creating an imaginary scenario to drive a predetermined narrative!

UGLYSALT:
So i was at somewhere yesterday , and few Top People are discussing the IPOB Sit at Home.

Start by telling where you were and who the 'few top people' are.

Some are making Good Points , until one man said something that shocked me !!! , Below is what he said !!!

But you conveniently avoided the 'good points and choose mischievously to start with your fictitious 'one man'

He asked all the people around there !!! , These Guys or Group of men called IPOB or ESN , That Ordered the Sit at Home .... How many of una Don See Them

When they were protesting at Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia etc around 2016/2017,
You were blind, right?
You don't see them yet everything bad in the east, including every random person arrested or murdered in the east is labeled IPOB/ESN and you believe them, right?

And Nobody talked !!! - He asked , Where is there Office Located !!! ...... "No Response"

They've announced severally that they are in the bush, you can quitely go see them there.

Do they have a Medium where you can communicate with them and ask them Questions ? .... "No Response"

I'm sure you've heard of radio Biafra and that they have registered offices in several countries. Google is your friend.

How Many IPOB Youths was arrested , and why did they not Put Sit at Home Order for them Until They were Released .... "No Response"

different strokes for different folks.
Their battles, their strategies, why bother yourself when you are not one of them?

The Man Continued ........

The ESN or IPOB Started with Burning and Attacking Police Stations - Killing Police Men and Military Men ....... What are there reasons for doing these ? - Remember that when they started this .... The Nigeria Government Never Arrest Nnamdi Kanu .... So why exactly are they doing that !!!

Mischief of stupid proportion. So IPOB started in 2020 and you're the court that convicted them of burning......

The First Day ..... SIT At Home Order Was Observed - People Who don't Abide by the Rules where beaten and some of their Shops Destroyed
- So for what intention are they doing that

While not reach out to those that did the beating, because last time I checked their spokesman never accepted responsibility.

Across The IGBO States - None of the Government Officials Challenged the Order , Banks were closed , School , Markets , Churches .... Even The Governors Obeyed the rules !!!

Really! After countless press release, threats of sanctions and deployment of different security agents. Weldone!

Coming to Anambra State -November 6th 2021 is the Forth Coming Election .... If ESN Place an Order of Sit at Home That Day , How many of Anambra People will come out and Vote !!!

Leave Anambra people to deal with it.
Stop crying more than the bereaved.

Since They Started With Burning Of Police Station , Burning of INEC Offices , Killing Of Police and Military Men .... This is a Clear Evidence That These Group Of People wants to Take Over Power , In a very Deadly way !!!

Even when their sing song is referendum.
Meanwhile,
herdsmen and bandits are doing business... Quantinue!

This man Added That ......

A Time will come when ..... IF You are a Very Rich Man in Igbo Land .... and You don't Physically Support The IPOB or ESN ..... They will send you a letter .... which they will use the order you to Close down your business ..... and you know you can't say NO.

Stale!
We've had so many prophets of doom before you.
So worry more about yourself.

What This man is telling the IGBO's is that they should wake up now .... before this Sit at Home rule .... will turn to what Taliban are Doing to Afghanistan.

And the above is what you hope to achieve with this your book of lamentations.

Failed!

And what did the mods hope to achieve by pushing this kindergarten piece to the front page.

When will Nigerians wake up to the reality of what is happening in the east.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by stanluiz(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
lordally:

Where was nnamdi kanu and ipob during GEJ administration ?

Are you aware that Nnamdi Kanu was supporting One Nigeria during Jonathan administration.

He only use the incompetent of buhari to rise emotions of our gullible people.

Nnamdi kanu is a freedom fighter in the morning and a politician in the night. Nnamdi kanu works for PDP.

Once Buhari administration end in 2023 . Ipob will die a natural death. They use buhari to gain relevance.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Okoroawusa: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Anybody that opposes this sit at home is a saboteur.

Simple!
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
You and who is we? grin grin

We Association of Niaraland grin grin grin
stanluiz:
Referendum by Who ? When did igbos tell you we want to Leave Nigeria ?

Did we appoint ipob as our spokesman ? No.

Did we elect Ipob in government position in the east ? No.

Which referendum are you talking about ? Ipob is an illegal, outlaw, Criminal and Terrorists proscribed organization.

If you want referendum. Go and Meet your deranged leader Cownu in DSS prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Online Poll: Dr. Maduka Recieves 'Certificate Of Return', Projected For Victory / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates / DSS Invites Ten Edo APC Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.