Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him (39366 Views)

Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by anambraamaka: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin
This our country is comic relief
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin
decatalyst:
Nah hunter pursue am go climb that mast.

Package jollof rice with fish, chicken and any cold drink of his choice, he will jump down
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by raphy(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2021
There is hunger in the land even me too am.depressed
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by onomeabuja: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/05/nigerian-man-climbs-telecoms-mast-threatens-commit-suicide-if-woman-not-married-him
i knw say na people from this part of d world; bt on a serious note, d man still de climb nah grin & him never reach him destination for his admires
body go tell am* so for this economy melt down, this yeye man still de think of woman to bear children & to add more hardship to his hardship....yeye man undecided

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Omeizadean(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
You were trying to deny me your ring and I said I've secured it already, so you like sneak sneak something lol

This two in one person move ur self loving to love section. I
I can bet your right ball and that left boob that are usually bigger that u and pansophist are the same person.
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by pansophist(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Omeizadean:

This two in one person move ur self loving to love section. I
I can bet your right ball and that left boob that are usually bigger that u and pansophist are the same person.

You don't have sense. No not one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by princewarri1985: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Sometimes these things are not ordinary, it's spiritual, i was once in a similar situation, i have been with tons of women and this girl is the ugliest among them, there was a day i travelled from warri to lagos by road and returned to warri by road the other day just to ask her why she didnt pick my call untill her best friend told me that she used juju on me untill God delivered me, since then i have been very careful with women
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by MrGerald(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is what we call true love lol pansophist can you do this for me?
No particular love here, he was just trying to force parents get him a wife
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Educationalserv: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/05/nigerian-man-climbs-telecoms-mast-threatens-commit-suicide-if-woman-not-married-him
Northern Nigeria always disgracing humanity .from 10m Almajiri roaming the street ,to bandits to boko haram .
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Omeizadean(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
pansophist:

You don't have sense. No not one.

Drop ur receipt here that certified u have sense, or that u re not the one running multiple account.
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by lamalang(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Konji no good
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Ochjunior: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2021
Senseless man their should hv allow him to jump after all hm no gt use 4 dz life
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by witworth(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Poverty is a disease
God know say aha go dey waka dey go, look am once and dey waka pass am.
Senselessness.
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Make him die well..

The world is over populated..

One less 1DIOT to bother about.. angry
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Akeem1759(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Konji don wan finish Bros grin grin.. for sure He doesnt know what Marriage entails, this one is just looking for sexual urge killer.. Even we way don marry dey self ehn******. Make i no talk
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Lewisdinho(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Nigeria is a comedy zone
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Hassanmaye(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Bad idea. Nairaland Redpillers won't find this funny.
Instead of you to hustle, get money first and then get married, you now want your parents to marry for you, what an entitlement mentality.
If he is a Funali herdsman, or a Buharist, let him go ahead and JUMP abeg. They are the Zombies in this country.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Lilpen3758: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I can bet with my two balls that what the guy did is script...

He just did it to attract public attention.

If i won commit sucide na untop mask i go go shocked

Why are de even trying to help sef

Sometimes i feel maybe nigeria is just a comedy crib in heaven. Like when god just want to relax he will tell angel gabreal: " change the channel to nigeria, i want to watch something"
it actually is bro I don watch am with them
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by sabreal: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2021
dre11:

Ori bury ni

What a hopeless person. He needs to receive some sense magnatising hot slaps
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Illshef(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na wah cheesy
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Frales6(f): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
make he die na...this country too hard for me to begin reason person wey wan kill himself. if he even die, his parents go kuku rest
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by kobosmart(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin ah better enjoy your bachelorhood e sure me die say u go still climb that mast when u marry
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by chatinent: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
If I dey there, dem no born am well to come down there without jumping.

Aturu Germany.
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by BigDolph(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bros na against you. If you die you die.
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Joe4real1988:
He is trying to say, when u become important���
But I'm more than important
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by FreeIgboho: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is what we call true love lol pansophist can you do this for me?

You miss the story. He's not in love with anyone, doesn't have anyone.
He wants his father to marry for him. Konji matters
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by sirjentul05(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wah dha f**k homie...

Las las konji is a bastard
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Blesser28(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
pansophist:

But you said you've secured a ring. Which ring be that one? But anyways, if you want de sneak come collect am, I go deliver. But no marriage cool
Lord of the rings
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Mandrake20(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lolz
Wahala be like sleepas
Abeg mke hin climb more
D tixket is free grin
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Newboss(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bloody simp.

Nigga should go and get a lady pregnant. Abi his sperm still no good ni?

If you no get money, make sure you get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.